There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who call themselves 'redpilled' but don't even exercise

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who call themselves 'redpilled' but don't even exercise.

How does it feel being the right wing version of a libtard nu-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFQY6Lby0mc
youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should I care about what others do with their life?

I'm lazy as fuck. Literally lower energy than Jeb. But I still lift and I like it now. Just takes some motivation and discipline.

Sup Forums you better fucking lift. Or do whatever exercise. If any of you is fucking fat neckbeard like they call us you're a fucking disgrace. We already have the autism thing going on which is difficult to fix.

I don't work either.
My muscles come from hiking, rock climbing, and sex.
My money comes from not spending money on garbage.

if you have to go to the gym, you're kinda short-changing yourself. no content, no real skill or use for the muscle. you just want to be a pretty picture. go experience real life.

Is that acheivable natty?

You get 100% of the exercise you need in the actions you do every day. Anything extra is a waste of time. A self indulgence.

Breh, I lift 3 times a week. It aint enuf, i know, but i got gainz.

Might try clen soon. Not sure.

He's right you know.

It is enough if you train the whole body three times a week.

Whats with the natty obsession? Cut with clen, and take some tren when bulking. You don't have to be on it permanently. Gains will stay as long as you lift and eat right.

What if you dont work out but you work manual labor?

I'm a Track and Field runner and even I lift. You fucks can do it.

It is whole body. But I could squeeze one more day in and not really feel it. I think with gear 5 days is totally possible. And I am talking 1h a day - no cardio. Just pure lifting.

What if I don't like going to the gym?
I only do push ups, pull ups, sit ups, prone bridge, etc.
I like running and mountain biking.

haven't taken any more on a cycle now again, man the temper
>Was ordered irl off all that pizza stuff
would go to my head and some jackass who owe me shekels would get a to harsh punishment, that or it will go bad when out doing footwork certain places in this shitrock

Thats what I have always said . All these skinny white boy DYEL talking about "muh conservatism" "muh white pride" , but dont even lift. Pic related its me , a tex-mex

It count as exercise. I'm talking about the fat basement dwellers or office guys who can't even lift a chair.

Speak for yourself, I'm in excellent shape

I've been needing to do this for a while now..

where do I begin?

even the commies are fit here though....
a börkbörk is a börkbörk

First get off yer fatass and start with body weight.

Then move on to more weights.

Dont forget cardios, and stop eating shit snacks

I started with a 3 day full body workout and 1 day HIIT running workout. Made great strenght gains and cardio gains.

Who /rugby/ here?

Just because you went to the gym for the first time and did 3 shitty reps with faggy 30 lb. weights doesn't give you the right to voice your opinion to the real men on this board. I bet you follow a strict faggot diet. You'll always be a pudgy piece of shit. Just accept it faggot.

Oh good. Im in no way the picture of peak performance, but I can lift heavy objects and easily carry my qt gf around in my arms. I can also run a long, long way without getting winded unlike some of these gym rats.

Heads up guys, getting big doesn't make you any healthier if you aren't supplementing your regimen with regular cardio.

I'm pretty strong but I need to burn fat more than gain muscle atm. I heard interval training is good has anyone done that?

Bullshit, barbell training makes you able to lift heavier shit. Bouldering is not going to make carrying or pickinh up large objects easier.

This was Steeve Reeves, who became a pro bodybuilder in the 50s, right around when steroids become a thing. He claims he never used em, and by looking at his pics when he was 15-19 I don't think he did. He always had a good physique on him

you sure taught me!

I started by getting myself a springbar (careful with those), a gripper and a few dumbbells. It's motivating because it's not too exhausting and you get stronger relatively fast. It's easy exercise. Don't become a curlbro though. You'll want to work out way more muscle groups than that.

Body weight exercise is good advice (it's usually better exercise overall). I didn't start with that. I was way fat back then and that was no fun.

just start, it becomes routine in 1-2-3.

First start with your core muscles, this you can do home with some hand weights and strings for some months. Then hit the real deal.

But everyone forgets to also fucking move, running walking in the woods. Worst roiderheads I know just want to pump a little as much as possible, sit and eat all day when not out yeah you know... .zombies

Nah core shit is easy, do it ever 2nd day. meanwhile find your gym.

Natural is best. Not so bad as pick related, but protein poweder. Or eating as much healthy fish, beef, chicken etc as you can. All depending on your sit, i'm not a diet doctor but I needed to go severlely up after studies fucking starved my ass!

>you also got a lot of both pepp, growth and burn stuff you can buy legally now

>Yfw you will never be redpilled enough to have an SS Schutzstaffel symbol imprinted on your huge, perfectly sculpted chest

Why even live?

Word. Got Arnold's bodybuilding encyclopedia when I was 20, started lifting and it was the best decision I ever made for myself. I would have been day lazy miserable fuck if I hadn't discovered lifting/exercise.
>33 now still at it
>Atlas is the man

Also I took so much breakings during last part of Trump, fucking lost several kg, shitposting and y ou know kek..

>NEVER GOOD
ALWAYS EAT, WORKÜT, [FUCK THEN]SLEEP.

back on track now, but fucking hard ones

pic is some growth aid that works dam fucking good.

Should have fucking stacked it
>ENLARGES your heart
so check doctor

Just eating normal is best, healthy all the way, at correct times.

>tfw

i do need to start exercising again. i agree honestly.

Lifting literally does not matter. It's a vanity trip and a way to fill your meaningless life. Even if you have muscles girls are not attracted to autism.

i cant exercise, whats your excuse?

What is pic related?

Are they steroids?

i think thats insulin, for diabetus

where do i learn more? is there a guide?

This is kinda bullshit if you do all these out door activities exercise related how can you even bash going to the gym. Have to say you're probably role playing fat ass. Or just meant to point out that ofc doing these fun activities are actually better than just going to the gym. But there are orange and apples in comparison. Gym in its own right is better than some of the things you lsited. You Can't Get the Same isolation work done.

shieeet what happened?

Yeah bro as chatrulette videos clearly demonstrate - women don't go wild for bros with low bodyfat and massive muscles.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFQY6Lby0mc

It does matter if you want a strong body though. Strenght training and cardio is good for your body and mind. But you can also do stuff like swimming to strengthen your body.

>check his flag

The filename is literally deca and ethanate (sic). Deca-durabolin and Testosterone Enanthate, these are both anabolic steroids.

>this thread

Along this line, has anyone noticed extraordinarily effeminate libtards and a lack of try-hard exercise? Like you're permitted to have yoga, but god forbid you focus and actually try to build your body.

>start eating healthy and lifting some free weights
>arms start looking better
>legs start looking better
>torso is still looking really fat
What should I do?

You were saying?

Ask me anything

And yes, I've had sex

You're right user. That's why I've started my efforts to get in better shape.

who /runner/ here? I run 10k on my treadmill 5-6 days per week(average time 46-48 minutes). Just got a brand new pair of Saucony Ride9s 2 weeks ago and I fucking love them.

Add High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to your workout. Trust me, the fat will melt away.

Anyone know where to buy steroids online??

I've seen websites selling them but I don't know if they're safe

you would make a fine trap

Higher muscle mass does not make me live longer. I don't give a fuck.

add in more exercises for your core

and

increase cardio and or decrease calorie intake to below maintenance. I.e go on a cut.

if you do that on a regular basis you're good

gyms are a meme

Are you german or like the american type who claims to be 2/3 german or something?

Can i fuck your twink boipucci?

>steroids
Enjoy your mood swings and shrunken balls

He's cute...

200 situps
100 pushups
5k (3 mile) run every day

if you havent exercised at all then start at
100 situps
50 push ups
2 mile run
its gonna suck at first but take heart and keep pushing, giving up on yourself is the only thing that will hold you back

Treadmills are great for when the weather is fucked. On a nice warm day, good breeze, good playlist in your ears, good route, uphills and downhills, running outside can really be something else.

>add in more exercises for your core
Suggestions for these?
>increase cardio and or decrease calorie intake to below maintenance. I.e go on a cut.
I dont do much cardio because I listened to /fit/. Is cardio as critical as lifts? I will go run a mile right now

You'll need fat poofs to run your computers and so on for you in your alt right utopia. Plus you will have less competition for the babes.

Don't you see? All this excessive focus on health is another way the Jews keep us running around like chooks with our heads cut off.

Therefore you are not redpilled.

how much weight are you trying to lose?

/fit/ here Post stats bb

I'm a NEET who hates leaving his apartment. All I do is Pull-ups, Push-ups, Planks, and run on my treadmill. I'm happy enough with the results and there's no need for me to interact with normies with my current routine. Also, I live in an extremely hilly area and I find treadmills to be easier to keep pace, track progress, and remain consistent with my exercises from day to day than running outside.

I'm too lazy and miserable to exercise.

I've made my peace with it, even in the face of the pains I've been getting in my chest.

I look really fucking wierd right now because I am 6'3" and around 175lbs. My arms and legs are nogainz so all of that weight is in the center.

So id like to cut some out of the middle.

>>Was ordered irl off all that pizza stuff
what did he mean by this

>130-135lbs, 5'11" manlet king
>only manage to look barely acceptable because I occasionally do bullshit hasfit workouts and run occasionally
>never really have much of an appetite, makes it hard to get gains
Every time I try to get into a workout routine I end up forgetting to keep it up after a week. No friends that I'd exercise with. Too ashamed to go to the gym anyways, I probably can't even bench beyond my own bodyweight.

The worst part is that I'm already "enough" to do what I want, and I already have a gf. It just seems like there's just nothing I can use to motivate myself.

Hey mayne where did you get dat? Sauce??

Hey guys, Anyone got any advice on how to improve your cardiovascular endurance?

I've a very high resting heartbeat (like 100bpm standing up and doing fuckall) which I want to try and get down. Anything would be appreciated. I don't want to Zyzz myself.

but that nigga died from juicing...

Interesting. Wait a minute...
>genetically superior upper class of fit men who can actually get women
>cucked underclass of fat fucks who fix computers and scream about the kikes
>completely the same as the world already is

Just look up clenbuterol, trenbolone, and dianobol - thats what everyone is on. Plus others less known.

I do
2-3 hours a week of stength training
5+ hours a week of martial arts
5 hours a week of swimming
And everywhere i go i bike there

same,ive only just got back on the getting fit path again

ordered a years supply of vits and shit and i got a treadmill,benchpress and a cycling machine

time to get glorious!

Starting Strength.

only gaycunts or professional athletes lift weights
calisthentics > weights

Totally. Sports and lifting are looked down upon.

>if you don't work out, you're not masculine

Your insecurity is showing.

what are the sides

Dude its on wiki. Web is full of discussions about it... including on/off cycle and post therapy. Google it.

I've done 6 days a week lifting about 1 and a half hours a day, zero supplements or whatever the fuck. Dunno why anyone would say it isn't possible, you just gotta not be a bitch and do it right. Eventually your body adapts and you won't get as sore the next day.

Even Trump has said he only does the bare minimum regarding exercise. You may have a better physique than he does, but he gets more pussy than you.

Digging too deep into Podesta, Clinton, Spirit Cooking and getting pissed. Doctor, or someone, told him to stop taking T.

If you don't exercise through manual labour, sports or by working out. You are a lazy piece of shit with no respect for your body.

hmm maybe its because he has a lot of money haha

The USA had it right back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

Zero supplements? You probably didn't push far enough then. When saturated with creatine its easy to do 10-20% more weight than normal.

Your body "adapted" by going into lean mode vs size. You have to rest for size. (or you have to juice to compensate)

yeah so i asked if you know of a guide, and say just google it - thanks bro

primobolan master race reporting in

> pretends to be in good shape
> skips neck day
> mfw

I rock climb and also spend 6 days a week in the gym to get stronger in order to be able to climb better. Your argument is fucking stupid.

Elite bikers have been found to have the lowest heart rate, in the range of ~40bpm. I biked everyday for about 2 months and was at 50-55.

>Is that achievable natty?

It's not achievable for 99% of people even with drugs.