What if the DNC get its shit together and we loose in 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the DNC get its shit together
wouldn't be a bad thing desu

>implying thats a bad thing

>implying that the pendulum will ever stop swinging to the right

We're taking this gravy train all the way to the station, lad.

The right is back, killing blacks, talking smack and smoking crack.

If Trump pushes voter ID, the democratic party is over forever.

I dont see it happening.... their followers are doubling down on the same crap that caused them to lose in the first place.

and this

and give this a watch, it lays it all out why they lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Yeah I was gonna say. Instead of learning from this, they're all just butthurt and doubled down on the same shit after a day of pretending to reflect.
>RACISM
>SEXISM
>FUCKING WHITE MALES

If that NASA EM drive works and Trump stays true to funding NASA then hell no.

My god it would be fucking amazing if Trump meme'd the white race into space, the left would never ever recover.

>Left learns screaming racist and sexist doesn't work
>Trump gets reelected

It's a win/win situation OP

>The party that's built it's entire platform on parasites and importing more parasites to vote for it gets it's shit together

Nice concern trolling.

>loose

No, they go nobody.
Another reason to tell the "old guard" to fuck off, so we're not them in 8 years

Once Trump fails to meet all of his campaign promises Kek will turn on him and use his meme magic to elect Bernie.

I still think he's kind of a cunt but he's right, I'm not enough of a faggot not admit that.

>more sitting on the senate floor like children over guns

Go home, Cenk. Your shitty YouTube streams can't help you fix the DNC

volunteers focusing on rural turn out.
2020 WA state goes red.

if biden can stay alive for another 15 years he could win. Webb could win too. don't ever get complacent like the left did after 2010

>The DNC
>Getting its shit together ever
The party leadership and the progressives have ignored their main voting base and lost because of it, and their whiny protests and riots only turns people off more. They won't change, people said Republicans are falling apart, it is Democrats that are collapsing.

This too, they've lost any connection with modern america outside of their extreme ideology.
The news sites under their rule still insult and mock the base that got Obama and Trump elected.

What do you expect to fucking happen when your political strategy become shitting on the voter base that built the country while importing more illegals who want to steal it.

gas you'reselfs

Trump supporters attack unarmed minority over a pair of sneakers

The only people on this fucking planet who care about sneakers are minorities.

Trump wins 2020

Kek wills this

reroll

My thoughts exactly. It's a shame that a streak of shoe bullshit's kicking off on /pol

To be fair, Webb would be a fucking amazing president

doubt it. The next decade is looking to be a hard reverse on a lot of this bullshit. But maybe I'm naive. Maybe the world really is completely and utterly fucked and theres nothing we can do about it but an hero and take as many kangz out with us

fuck you concern troll
sage

it WILL happen

Considering that in four years, all they managed to come up with is "vote for us because we're good and trump is scary!!!", I doubt we're in for much different in 2020.

Who got the ?

I'm scared Trump will lose as much as I love Trump he only won because Hillary was so unlikable.

I have a feeling right hand person Kaine may run in 2020

Trump landslide.

You're running off the MSM narrative, the same narrative that blew the fuck out of the DNC so hard that no one actually saw a Trump victory as a possible outcome until the night of the election.

I'm telling you to stop being used.

I like Tulsi Gabbard, too bad they'll never run such a qt

If you think the only reason Trump won was because of Hills incompetence you are a retarded fool.

shame on me for forgetting an image

They didn't lose. We won.