Jewish """"""""intellectuals""""""""

>Jewish """"""""intellectuals""""""""

I hate this smug face when i was growing up. Cant believe my peers were falling into this glorified 'science king' kike. He just took credit.

>Philippines
You an English teacher or something?

Every single famous white scientist is Jewish.

Sure, there are smart non-Jewish whites: John Carmack, Magnus Carlsen, the founders of America.

But every single famous scientist and mathematician is Jewish.

Even ones you'd never guess—Von Neumann, for example.

As an Indian, it feels good knowing whites aren't as great as they think.

Einstein went to Catholic school and liked it.
Ended up a pantheist though.

Jewish genes.

Some inventions from Irish people

Color photography
Atlantic Telegraph Cable in 1865
A cure for Leprosy
Ejector seat
The tank

He's right tho.

Knowledge is finite while imagination isn't.
A good brain with imagination can learn anything by itself.

First of all, I realize there are some smart non-Jewish whites. You're definitely smarter than blacks.

But while Jewish people are cracking atoms and exploring new realms of mathematics, white people are inventing seats that pop into the air. Not exactly equivalent. :^)

Also, your list is old. The past 50 years, Jewish whites have hogged practically every major white accomplishment aside from a few in computer science.

I'm a software developer, so I'm around insufferable whites all day. You need to be taken down a notch.

I think it's true. I always make shit up on the go because it makes sense when talking to people and they think I have knowledge. But in reality I don't really know anything.

da fuck is this shit?

da Vinci
Galileo
Newton
Brahe
Halley
Hamilton
Liebniz
Euler
Descartes
Rutherford
Watt
Darwin
Gauss
Maxwell
Poincaré
Lorenz
Nash
Hubble
Hawking

von Neumann sounds very Jewish to me, Turing, Shockley and Dijkstra dosn't.

>da Vinci

Hey I heard about that vaporizer! Pretty cool dude, I have never heard of all those other vaporizer brands though.

Why are poo in loos so insecure about white men?

>complains about white men
>still chooses to live in a nation built by them rather than a rat infested temple in india

I know it's satire but
>American education

Then you haven't taken any math or science classes. Only mainstream pop-science plebs worship Einstein over Poincare and Lorenz who did most of his work for him.

Yes, those are brilliant men. But all but one are dead.

In the past, before Jews were allowed to participate in science, y'all accomplished stuff. Slowly. But once the (de facto international) ban was lifted on allowing Jewish people into science, non-Jewish whites just sort of... became sales managers.

No offense.

I hate blacks more than I hate whites.

I know we're worse than whites. I don't care. But we're not as worse as y'all make it seem.

In terms of intelligence and compatibility with ethnical, non-violent civilization:

Jews >>>>>>>>> Whites >> Indians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blacks

This is bait is extremely easy to disprove.

Try harder Poojheet

It's because most of the science was done by aristocrats and leisure class and Jews have been actively implementing dysgenics into white societies and backing "people's" movements like the French Revolution to kill off aristocrats.

Still, whites dominate engineering to this day. Jews are more into theory than hands on stuff like making working software or engineering rockets. To them it's like old rabbis arguing over Talmudic law while never getting anything done with it.

>hates whites
>goes to country built by them
lol
Most nobel laureates are white gentiles btw

follow up: In the meantime, Jews buy up all the Ivy league slots and price gifted whites out of the big leagues of academia. The amount of leftist bullshit they have to wade through makes many just drop out and become internet shitposters. Heaven knows there are hundreds of 180 IQ Aryan prodigies here on this Zibabwean Christmas ornament making mailing list.

So explain to me why we don't see hundreds of Palestinian, Sicilian, (modern) Greek, Cypriot or Persian nobel prize winners? They are practically in the same neighborhood as both Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews.

"Jews" like Rothschilds have cheat-mode tier money and share it with other Jews to advance the "race" via scholarships and so forth. The LA Clippers owner that got in trouble for being a rayciss even admitted that these funds exist.

Another thing that has been a major contributor to the decline of whites in the sciences is protestantism's war on science. Jewish faith is much easier to work into modern science and offers far less stumbling blocks. Some Christian faiths are exceptions, like Mormonism, which embraces scientists and makes them General Authorities. Then again they aren't "really Christian", which is fine. Christianity is keeping whites dumb in my estimation.

The specific mutations that lead to neurological disorders in Ashkenazi Jews are not in those other populations. Those mutations are theorized to be the source of their superior intelligence.

That's fair. I doubt that could account for even half of the difference in success and intelligence between Jewish whites and whites, but that probably is a component.

can anyone her who speaks german tell me if "intuition" and "imagination" are similar in german? maybe this quote is mistranslated

Jews are an elite professional group by default. Many of which are descencded from medieval European, Anatolian and Mesopotamian aristocrats and urban bankers who converted for the shekels. The whole Khazar clan was another wealthy group that was theorized to have converted in the Middle Ages.

If you took all the aristocrats and goy bankers in England right now and made them a "race" they would blow Jews out of the water. Germans and Anglo Saxons upper echelons can and do compete with Jews even modern times. You don't hear about "Israeli Engineering" do you? Why is "German Engineering" a thing?

Japs up top too can compete with Jews. It's all about filtering out populations. Modern kids are going over to Anime, puroresu, and vidya because they are getting tired of (((western))) media.

I theorize that they just like to cover up that many of their opportunities for scientific advancement come from bad old goy networking and dwarven hordes of money stashed away in caves.

knowledge without imagination is a robot.

If you lack imagination you also lack talent.

If you lack imagination it means you're probably educated beyond your intelligence.

>Holocaust : IMAGINATION
>Knowledge : It never happened.

of course the jew wants you to imagine and believe his lies.

nothing about this quote is wrong

if you think for a second that pol isnt full of imaginative autists, KYS

the only thing that allows us to break the bonds of normalcy is our imagination. We all have the ability to step outside the box that the normies dont. And thus we escape (((the))) mainstream philosiphy fed to the rest of them.