youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI
youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgKzGzOqiVo
youtube.com/watch?v=iy-atlNSG2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is a fuck app degenerate

is this even a question?

saged

Pretty fun for Chads. Pretty useless for average looking dudes and below. Really amplifies pic related.

As for degenerate, I dunno. Lots of Sup Forums seems OK with this because it's natural.

Doesn't really matter though. This happens with or without Tinder. Tinder just made it a little more extreme by having computers find more opportunities to hookup people that match each others' standards without much effort (for women anyway).

Yeah

I just matched with some mulatto because I hate my life

Depends who you're fucking. I've fucked more than 20 girls off Tinder. 90% of them were hot and nice people. I'm not that good looking, but I know how to talk to women.

Man fuck you. All I ever get is islander girls. The one white girl I pulled was a coal burner.

Height, build and race?

what is your race

This image is stupid on so many levels. All you gotta do is to buy some normie clothes, leave your basement, get a little tanned, have a haircut and BAM, you've got bitches.

Sure you may not get 10/10s as easy as chads and guys with real good genetics, but you can still get your dick wet in qt pussies on a pretty regular basis.

>tl;dr just fix your shit a little bit and you get sex, is that simple

Half French half Niuean. I understand why they're attracted to me, but it's still annoying af.

these posts arent allowed you fucking faggot. read the rules of the board cunt

Tinder is hit and miss sometimes i get a 4 sometimes a 9 its like lotto

M'lady

I wear normie clothes, have a haircut and Im surrounded by girls everyday (high school). Im 18 and a virgin Im white 135 lbs, 5'9" and have a decent face. I think my biggest problem is that Im skinny and I have acne. Been thinking of going to the gym but I have no idea how to do any of the exercises and dont want to look like an idiot.

>tfw I can't even try tinder because I hate myself too much to take a picture.

Why do you ask this question, if you're not 13 you know the answer.
You don't marry whores who use sex apps.

vaginas are so fucking gross

I've never used the app because I don't have Facebook, but are there older women on it? 25+?

>this

>25+
You know it takes nothing to pick one of those used up cunts up right

What's wrong with that girl's bojangles?

Just go to /fit/ and read the info sticky. Most people who say they don't know about that stuff is just using excuses not to do it. It's not hard.

no biggest problem is that youre 5'9

gym would help tho also personality

>sacred act reserved for the married people

>was it ever intended to not be casual

Fucking making me ashamed of my country there ye cunt.

>5'9", 135 lbs

Jesus christ you fucking skeleton. Go to the fucking gym and go do some fucking free weights. If you don't know what to do, focus on basic exercises that even a mongoloid like you can get right (curls, bench, leg press). The machines give you an idea of how an exercise is supposed to go. Once you know, do them on free weights. If you are confused, watch some of the regulars and see what they are doing then emulate.

You cant get pussy because you look like an ethiopian.

Yeah well I'm a used up 30 year old so best pussy doesn't bother me and I'm not trying to fuck with annoying 18-20 year olds. I'm just asking if there are older people on the app or if it's just teens and college kids

BLACKED

Its an easy way to get STDs.

Man her pussy is gaping. You know that means only one thing...

BLACKED

>5'9"

What. Did he have surgery for loose skin? I can't believe he was able to diet down and look like that after without it.

That's not how vaginas work

Get this sideways stinkmouth off my Sup Forums

No it's natural transformation.

>sacred act reserved for the married people

Wat? Do you think marriage pre-dates sex?

>Man her pussy is gaping
I agree. Id make sure the lady at the window knows you want horsey sauce with that.

>a virgin asking if something is degenerate
What does it matter? Your genes are a dead end anyway.

nice bait

I was 5'9" 135 a year ago. Since then I've been going to the gym and I'm up to 165. Trust me user, you need to. Our heights certainly won't do us any favors and if you want to even have a chance of holding a girls attention for more than 5 seconds you better put on some weight.

When a girl sees a short skinny guy they just imagine fucking another woman. They want a man, someone to control and command them. You gotta get bigger or you'll never earn respect.

Get a fellow skellington to join you at the gym.

You're only 18, skinny and you probably don't have that much beard yet. This may be the problem.

Woman in general are unwittingly attracted to manly traits. A man with any combination of beard, muscle and alpha/confident behavior will end up attracting some female attention.

My tip to you is that if you want to get chicks, you have to develop some of those traits. In your age, hitting gym with a proper diet (check /fit/ for tips on those) will easily lead you to otter-mode. And chicks love otter-mode. Add some tan to your "surfist" body and you're going to get some attention for sure.

Also, try to get some lotion to kick your acne out of your face, its disgusting and resembles sloppy people. You don't want to look careless on other people's eyes.

I don't get it.

I seldom use it but notice that it's basically thot mart.
Being a nice guy who doesnt look like shit won't get you laid there.

Very much this

t. virgin

No the before is on the right

Download the app stronglift 5x5.
1. Squats: youtube.com/watch?v=kawBY5p29fQ
2. Bench Press: youtube.com/watch?v=4T9UQ4FBVXI
3. OHP: youtube.com/watch?v=CnBmiBqp-AI
4. Deadlift: youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
5. BB Row:youtube.com/watch?v=YgKzGzOqiVo

HE HAS RETURNED

>Canadia

was meant for

>When a girl sees a short skinny guy they just imagine fucking another woman

That reproductive organ looks like it has a lot of miles on it. Sad!

>le 6'0'' meme

These basement retards believe if you're not a 6'4'' auschwitz bamboo you're not "alpha enough".

If this were a grindr thread with a big old foreskin cock on here it'd be gone by now

>tfw 5'11, 135lbs, meh face, personality of a boring bookworm and even I have a qt gf. No fucking excuses, just go out and do it.

>deleted my normiebook
>can't use tinder

Good riddens desu

thx user. i, gon do it now

Not if you have a birth defect

Trust me you go down some pretty frightening downward spirals. Evil is real.

Yes.

But they're Americans. I mean, that height is pretty average in this country, but in America only about 14% of males are 6'0'' and above. I don't understand why they're so obsessed with this number when the people who are that height are such a tiny minority in their country.

lel

the paranoia is just transferred anyway. im 6'0 and worry my dick should be longer to match. would trade 2 inches height for 1 inch girth and length increase t b h f a m

not even shitposting m8, all you have to do is act a bit more personable and not be a fucking spaz. I shit you not I have no fucking idea how I ended up with a gf like this, I wouldn't even rate myself above a 6/10 even on a good day and yet I can get a 7/10 girl to approach me, not even the other way around.

I'm not even fit, I'm basically a spooky skellington with just enough muscle to pass as a living human bean

>tfw 22, 6'1" 140lbs, no friends, not even sure if i'm at all attractive, never had a gf, haven't had friends in like 5 years

how do you even have people to talk to?

I work at a grocery store ~30 hours/week but I still barely even talk to my co-workers

Where I'm from most of the men are 6 ft minimum.

I myself am 6,6 and 18. It just depends on where you're from. Some Scandinavian communities are fairly tall, while the Mexican ones are full of manlets.

It's genetics and nutrition.

idk bro guess u got that natural swag

>Where I'm from most of the men are 6 ft minimum
And where is that?

You have autism. I'm 27 and at this point all of my friends are from the jobs I've had in the last 10 years (including a grocery store). I barely associate with anyone from my schooling years.

>you have autism

wouldn't surprise me at all t b h

so he had the baby

Life or wife?

youtube.com/watch?v=iy-atlNSG2c

When I talk to American girls and tell them my height they say I'm really tall. I'm 6'0" exactly, that's average for my age range in the UK, I don't ever feel tall.

My city specifically, or my state?

Somewhere in Washington. That's all I'm giving out on a Mongolian cake baking forum.

I'm still in uni atm, working on my final year so I chat with my classmates a bunch. I actually met my gf while I was studying abrod in Nipland so I guess maybe I had the benefit of being a FUCKING WHITE MALE who wasn't a fatass aspie weeb.
pic related is me, but I've manaegd to fill in my biceps a bit since then so they dont actually look as horrible.

I'm literally not tho I'm super boring and I end up talking about politics too much because I love it. I can crack some nice jokes from time to time, but I think I'm only really fun when I'm smashed

also I'm actually really really drunk atm. been sipping on cheap sake and watching Die Hard because there's never a bad time to watch Die Hard.

>too scared of getting seen by family, co-workers to use tinder

Wizard sleeve so disgusting

To all you skellies, honestly, the hardest part about putting on muscle is just the plain eating.

You'll eventually get an appetite to go with it, but ya'll scrawny ass niggas still gonna be forcing yourself to eat your weight in protein everyday even when you don't feel like it.

also interested if there are 25+ on there

You look pretty good. Do you have blue eyes?

Except you have a weak body. Workout my nigga.

>eat her pussy

>then ask her why her big toe's nail is orange

Just fucking do it. Make sure you smile and put normie shit in the description. If you are avoiding something because you are scared then you are wrong. People will make fun of you and that is fine.

You are in it for the girl who didn't think your smile was cheesy.

Ditch sugar and dairy and the acne should subside. Replace with protein and healthy carbs/fats for gains. Any questions?

>Not using tinder to drop redpills

It's like you faggots dont even care about the white race

Not really. Lots of tfw 25 and 28 year olds fighting over me and both give superb blowjobs

Ya gotta have a girl who knows how to succc

What if you can't smile?

Terminal autism prevents me from smiling. It's hard to explain but I cannot make facial expressions.

>tfw no one my age goes on dates anymore because they all just use tinder for random fucks

Did she ever respond?

Also I hate the "so random xd" shit girls do these days. Too easy for them

can you select the age range of girls you prefer?

They do that shit to make up for a lack of any personality

yeah but the 12y olds always turn out to be cops

none of them will swipe for you anyway

>terminal autism

Im an Anglo 5'9" is literally the average height in England
Thanks for the advice. Ive always wanted to go to the gym its just I literally know nothing about the exercises and thought the people would judge me.
Ive got a 6.5 inch cock and I would trade an inch for 2 inches height. Grass is always greener I guess.

I just sent it

>be social recluse nerd
>work out, try nature photography, but think I'm pretty boring
>try out tinder one day
>tfw endlessly swiping left

I don't even think my standards are high, but Jesus Christ is this what normies are really like?

I have this too. You can smile, practice in a mirror.

Or you can accept that the pursuit of a vagina is a hollow endeavor which will only bring you hollow joy.

True happiness is peace and alertness. Enjoying the subtle sensations of this very instance. Training your mind to whisper as your body screams.

Plus, when you achieve that level of enlightenment I hear the pussy just rains from the sky

fucking this. Although the protein part isn't that hard, the hard part is the total calories. It's not even that hard to get 70g+ of protein for breakfast

sorta. My entire family has straight up blue eyes, but mine are blue around the edges that become more green around the center and have a splash of like yellow around the pupil. It's fucking weird

and yeah I've been trying to work out more. just did a quick chest and biceps like 20 minutes ago

pic related

>Aliens don't exist
>Implying the government is not in contact with extra terrestrials

Good goyim

31 here. There are women of various ages young and old and inbetween sluts. Fucked all different ages. The only shitty thing is, as a guy you can only have a certain amount of right swipes before they reload after 12 hours.

Idk I don't have a smartphone. Only going off what my friends have mentioned

I think I might quit this app lmao, do you have a skype? Hmu @ LilyFlower__, can't wait to see you !!