While the Italians were building Rome the (somehow "superior") blonde haired scandinavians were building this

>While the Italians were building Rome the (somehow "superior") blonde haired scandinavians were building this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7JFwLyrdJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats a picture of ''plymouth colony'' which is english, you inbred mongoloid of a cock sucking shill

Go suck some mudslime dick

rome was building those buildings at a huge loss of life and resources. it's hard to make slaves work, feed them, entertain them, rule them.

these northern tribal people were egalitarian, they worked together to build houses. kids and parents together, enjoying the fruits of real labour. understanding WHY they work. The average roman wouldn't be able to repair his house let alone build it. the average roman knew work was somehow connected to welfare and circus tickets. the average roman was nothing compared to the average scandinavian.

would you rather be a worker bee in a colony or a human being?

nords also were simultaneously in contact with native americans and byzantine empire

who else could do that

Seriously, why did they refuse to use stone until the Middle Ages? Were they incapable of masonry?

>living with in your memes

This.

This building outlasted the Roman Empire. What's your point?

I'd rather live in rome, tbhfamalam

nords also were simultaneously in contact with native americans

native americans
native americans
native americans

Get fucked aussie commie faggot

First off, that's a peasant colony.
Second, that looks cozy as fuck.
OP BTFO

>hierarchy of things
>wood is worse than stone is worse than steel
>narrowmindedprogress.png

maybe it's a good fucking insulator and absorbs rainwater, unlike stone. maybe they used scorched earth tactics in defending their land. maybe lots of things. maybe why aren't houses made of stone today? still wood.

still wood.

>Mediterranean Europeans manage to create the most vast empires of their time and build cities that lasted for centuries as the centers of culture and learning
>nordic Europeans managed to make something out of relatively little, creating a tough warrior culture and raiding and exploring, being the first to discover the new world
>Anglos managed to conquer most of the known world and build the largest land and sea empire in history
>Spaniards managed to retake their country from their invaders after centuries of warfare and explore and dominate the new world
>The french waged brutal and decisive campaigns throughout Europe and North Africa
>the Germans managed to destroy Europe several dozen times for shits and giggles, being natural agents of chaos
>the sub saharan africans managed to...
wow, amazing

>Communism is bad

Someone who judges communism based on terrible applications of it as opposed to the reality of what it actually is detected.

come at me crazy lady

Yeah or maybe they were just shit tier and couldn't figure out masonry.

really makes you think...

t.Johnny Spaghettini

>the average roman was nothing compared to the average scandinavian

>we lived in shit but at least it brought us together

lmao why are nordboos so delusional?

Your so cucked, you had to live in the shittiest environments Europe has to offer. Embarrsing desu senpai.

Cucked in pre and modern history !

nordics are overrated as fuck

aside from being the 10th century version of ISIS, there are few accomplishments to their name besides discovering a few elements and writing a few poems

europe is pretty much britain, france, germany, italy, spain, russia, and portugal when it comes to achievement. greece if you include ancient stuff.

>while the Greeks were busy fucking themselves in the assholes us Nords did the fighting for them

Day of the rope for you soon comrade. Trump don't take kindly to commies.

Rome 800BC

vikings back then are what ISIS is today, killing people for odin though instead of allah

no wonder you guys like muslims so much, it reminds you of yourselves so long ago

Ireland 3500BC

makes sense.
I mean, masonry is so super important to happiness. unlike dietary protein, a healthy sex life, hands-on education, a purpose for each person, etc etc etc. those stone building are all over rome wasting space and resources, falling apart and looking disgusting. the people living in them are far too numerous to cover the scant number of useful social positions.

no fire can cleanse rome. all the scandis needed was a bonfire once a year to remove all the old shit. simple sometimes does mean better.

Those buildings are way too advanced for scandinavian during Roman Republic times.

>no fire can cleanse rome. all the scandis needed was a bonfire once a year to remove all the old shit. simple sometimes does mean better.
Feel free to go back to living in a mud hut then.

>literal African village but with blonde people

You know you're from Massachusetts when you immediately recognize this as Plymouth Plantation.

no. I live in australia. I have my own beach.
doesn't stop the people of northern europe from being culturally and morally superior to the south.

And then you had people up until recently living in multigenerational homes made with dirt walls. People use what they have available to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7JFwLyrdJw

pretty sure jews are the only ones who ever did anything useful

Probably because it's supposed to be a 17th century pilgrim village in Massachusetts.

>the hut is still standing when photography is invented
>roman empire isn't

latniggers BTFO

North Europeans were building with stone thousands of years before there were even mudhuts on the hills of Rome
Truth is most of Rome was made of wood and wood burn down frequently until the imperial age when the emperors decided to spend vast fortunes to show off their wealth in marble

what are you talking about OP? I feel ashamed of my Italian heritage...

In the dawn of classical antiquity, while we were living in straw huts, hugging trees and living off foraging and hunting, when we were a civilization so primitive that the fates of our people were decided by the elder of the tribe through a rolling of the bones, the vastly superior Anglo-Saxons and the blue-eyed Germanic people of the north were building the first and greatest empires known to man, exploring the unknown boundaries of the world and setting the bases of arts, philosophy and architecture, building great temples and aqueducts all over the north, roads, great cities and monuments, amphitheaters and palaces.

Stop it OP, we of southern European descent are not "white" sadly, and truly barbaric indeed.

>oh wait...

>morally superior to the south.
lol

These are the same people who paved the way for homosexual rights, abortion, and currently the collective suicide of the west. Northern Europeans are a morally bankrupt people.

>implying niggers ever figured out boats, substance farming or using wood poles for foundations

How can Nords even compete?

I don't know why you're calling the ancient Megalith builder culture "northern European" when, really, it was an Atlantic European thing.

When I look at this picture I see:
-men going to the gym
-women working equally
-enough sex for everyone
-enough food for everyone without need to "redistribute"
-clothes build for purpose not fashion
-homes build for purpose not as investment properties

of course if you had two sons you'd have to let one kill the other, but who gives a shit. it really was a better time. they even had hemp and tobacco to trade.

all of those are good things. why do you hate orgasms but love babies so much?

Have you ever read the Symposium? Your supposedly morally superior southern european used frequently have sex with little boys. It was a common practice for male Teachers to fuck their young male students

Orgasms without babies is the result of a post-sexual revolution society and typically one of the first indicators of complete moral decay. Why do you think de Sade intentionally targeted the lower classes with his sexual propaganda? Because he knew this is how you subvert the morals of a people and control them politically.

Maybe if Northern Europeans didn't love orgasms so much while hating babies they'd be content seeing their people outbred and their women violated by foreigners. But then, they are a people who are essentially self-loathing cowards, so I don't expect much.

"Southern European" is a thing you're calling me. It's not something I recognise or a group I feel any allegiance to or solidarity with. I'm Portuguese, that's it. My ancestors were shepherds and culturally and technologically no more advanced than other barbarians of the period. There is virtually no evidence whatsoever that homosexuality was accepted by them.

>italian heritage

Are you mestizo? You'reagay

>southern european

the term you're looking for is Mediterranean, or "Med" for short.

Greeks may not have been perfect, but they laid the foundation of Western civilization

Jealous because we can survive in harsh environmens and your weak ass can't

Epic thread you guys really got 2 hand it to you great work! Compare standard of living in northern and southern europe, read montesquie "europe in theory" and get back to, slimy conniving spaghettimoor

paternal side Italian from Valle d'Aosta
maternal side Basque from Burgos

not white ofc, no need to point it out :^)

But we do user.

And what of the blonde haired Romans?

no it's not you fat retard fcuckstick

Italians are the true Masterrace

>roman cucks still mad about that one time in the forest

That is a thing of beauty. PQSA

They were Romans, not Italians.

The gene pools of all European countries have changed a lot in 2000 years.

The most advanced civilisation moved from the Middle East, to Egypt, to Macedonia, to Rome.

It doesn't just suddenly jump an entire continent to some of the least habitable parts of the world at the time.

>Germany's greatest achievments is toppling a civilization rather than building one

Looks like modern homes, just made of poor material. I'd guess that was their standard at the time.

Anyway, they didn't die out, so something worked out in the end.