Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1mq7XKqtkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Trump won the Presidency and the popular vote means jack shit.

especially with illegals

Reminder that the electoral college is a good thing because it keeps every state's interests in mind as opposed to candidates just campaigning in population dense areas

This prevents them from ignoring entire segments of the population and entire industries, cultures, and communities

>im going to be president and all you can do is cry about it
>ahahahahahahahaha

Reminder she didn't win the election though.

Reminder that Romney won the popular vote. It didn't go to Obama until 4 months later.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1mq7XKqtkY

somebody shoop hillary's head onto his body

>Reminder that the electoral college is a good thing because it keeps every state's interests in mind as opposed to candidates just campaigning in population dense areas

>keeps every state's interests in mind
>by not keeping every citizen's interests in mind

really makes you think, doesn't it...

it's easier to just say you're dumb as opposed to typing it out for you

please deposit tears into jar

Admit it, Drumpfkins. More Americans voted for Hillary to be their president. This is undeniable, objective fact.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is dumb!

yes, that's REALLY making me think now...

>CTR demoralized themselves into a K-hole

>post yfw electors become faithless and decide to elect Clinton to the presidency on Dec 19th because they feel that Trump would be too risky

Illegal aliens aren't Americans.

Sure, more Central and South Americans voted for Hillary to be their president. Undeniable, objective fact.

>just campaign in population dense cities to win
>end up alienating entire communities of people but they just don't matter because there are less people.
>doesn't matter how many varied communities there are.

One city's concerns aren't greater than many dozens of smaller communities just because there are less people

Let's see it, then. Show me your undeniable, objective, peer-reviewed proof in numbers that undocumented immigrants tilted the popular vote in Hillary's favour. I'll wait.

>unemployed yokels should have votes that overrule everyone elses, otherwise it's not fair!!!

the walking dead and illegals are not americans.

Reminder that the US isn't a democracy and the mob vote means nothing.

A reminder that it means fuck all.

SAY IT WITH ME..........PRESIDENT TRUMP

I miss this meme

>Gets more votes
>Still loses
SOMETIMES GOODBYE IS A SECOND CHANCE

>Every citizen
>When the very system we have kept the majority of our citizens from voting

>more people shouldn't have their say over less people

I bet you support the civil rights act and anti-racism employment laws too, you fucking equality for all piece of shit.

Admit it retard, the popular vote will not win Hillary the presidency. This is undeniable, objective fact.

thats not how your election method works retard

saga`d

praise the kek (and wikileaks)

She didn't win, though.

The electoral college prevents cheating.

>yfw she is declared the winner in december

3 million illegal and zombie voters

Not an argument.

btw someone on discord just told me that 5 million dead people voted. you know who you are

3 million illegals voted for her. Trump won the popular vote.

The popular vote doesn't exist. There is no national election, only 51 separate elections where a candidate may or may not appear on the ballot. There is no official popular vote, America doesn't even have a legal mechanism to hold national elections. Literally ever single vote that the constitution allows for is basically a count of states.

>MUH SIX GORILLA

and whats the implication of this?

Reminder that people, including myself, would have voted differently if we were going by popular vote

>Unemployed
>Meanwhile in reality democrats in cities are on welfare and collect unemployment benefits at a much higher rate than Republicans

reminder that Hillary will NEVER be President.

Shills will be shills. No matter how bad they lose.

It means that the majority of Americans who voted wanted President Hillary Clinton.

People didn't worry about it before the election. Law doesn't work backwards so this is meaningless.
And I still don't trust those number but there is no need to investigate anyway.

and will never ever get her

b-b-but muh 3 million illegals

>president never ever

seeing those pictures now is hilarious. hahahahah how can the shills ever recover.
president trump, say it with me shills...

checked

I wake up happy ever morning,knowing we didnt let this corrupt bitch in office.
She is a terrible representation for everyone. Being a woman myself I would have loved to see the first female president. But not this witch.

Please ignore these threads and do not respond to them in the future. Thanks.

Reminder that you lost.

Reminder that you only won about 15% of all counties in the United States.

Reminder that you won California by 3 million votes, three times the number of votes you won the overall popular vote with.

Reminder that you won pretty much every single county that borders Mexico, but that's just a (((coincidence))) I'm sure.

Reminder that not one single Democrat is demanding any recounts because of widespread voter fraud.

Reminder that Hillary Clinton repeatedly said that it was "dangerous" for Trump to not accept the results of the election.

It's not over yet, Drumpfkins. You'll see. The Electoral College will vote in favor of the Democratic process.

I'd like to state that many Central Americans would love to see all the wetbacks kicked out. My entire family voted for Trump because we tend to hate Mexicans.

you mean the Democratic system we have in place that elected trump?

yeah i got a feeling that will happen as well

>liberals want the government to be in control of absolutely everything but they fundamentally dont understand how it even works

this is actually scarier than the ideology

No, they'll vote for true democracy. The will of the people. And Drumpf will be exiled from this great nation of ours.

>>Meanwhile in reality democrats in cities are on welfare and collect unemployment benefits at a much higher rate than Republicans

never seen the real world, have you kiddo? drunken blue collar yokels are the biggest welfare leeches in the US, especially after the recession.

Reminder that at least 3 million of those votes are from illegal non-citizens and dont count

Ah yes now I remember. Those same people you call "drunken blue collar yokels" are the same people who voted Trump because Democrats like you call them "drunken blue collar yokels"

Keep it up. That attitude just gives the Republicans get more power.

Show us proof.

Can someone please lynch this faggot and sink the bait thread already?

>Those same people you call "drunken blue collar yokels" are the same people who voted Trump because Democrats like you call them "drunken blue collar yokels"

no, they voted trump because he made idealistic populist claims of 'gettin dem jobs back!'

i also don't support trump or shillary, there really wasn't any good candidate running this election cycle. they were all too much of the same or too extreme in one direction or the other.

>that pic
KEK

>tfw you spent hours finding the best DRUMPF pics you could find for election night
>tfw you have a folder of hundreds of these pics that you were so eager to use
>tfw you spent the entire election night crying on reddit
>tfw you have to spam threads like these so then the pics don't go to waste

I bet it feelsbadman

Smug liberal snark definitely does not attract a single person to their cause.

We dont even have these people documented, there's no way to quickly audit that many votes. But we know that the dems have been loosening voter registration laws in Cali for 30+ years now, and the feds caught plenty of illegals on election day who were trying to vote. That alone is enough to throw Hillary's popular vote "legitimacy" into question. And I guarentee if we did take the time to audit the vote then Hill and her good goys would have even more of a reason to suicide

And that means nothing in a presidential election.

You're delirious. Cry more.

There's already another thread up about this: keep your bullshit in one place; you'll get better results. You could learn something from the Trump generals.

>Hillary won the popular vote.
Let's inconvenience people and riot in the big cities where they voted for her.

You lost, kid

>tfw you state isnt Oklahoma

Same situation happened in 2000 with Gore and Bush.

Gore got the Popular vote yet was denied presidency.

That does not exist because they don't want it to exist. How stupid are you, exactly?

You should change the laws in America so that actually matters.

>hillary shills still posting on a mongolian tapestyboard even after their candidate lost

truly the epitome of sadness

>tfw only continental state that went entirely blue

I tried, Sup Forums, but it wasn't enough

please save me from Healey's oppression

>the unicycle in the background
why are our memes so much funnier?

Triggered

ctr are in fact faggots.