Does the bluepilled Sup Forums believe in aliens?

Does the bluepilled Sup Forums believe in aliens?

Will Donald Trump unleash UFO secrets into the world?

Trump won't even unleash shit out of his own asshole unless his masters tell him. He's just going to realize he's a puppet who can't do shit. Sucks. :(

Uh he's not like that

He'll die if he doesn't do what his superiors say. It's what happened to JFK and his whole family

he wouldnt release taxes. hillary would have, Sup Forums fucked up.

Clinton n co. were planning a false flag ufo event, it was stopped. Now Obama's administration is in hurry up offense to release a scripted version of discloure in which the cabbal still retains a semblance of control, not know that they are opening pandora's box. You cannot confine truth, maybe for a bit but so many know the truth. They have kept technologies and progress from the masses. They have completely stunted our growth and potentiality as a collective. They have played god (notice lower case g) with lizards, their time is absolutely up, victory to the light.

I can see Trump having his own secret security staff that protects his ass. He's wealthy as hell.

UFO reality is way above the level of the president.

>Does the bluepilled Sup Forums believe in aliens?
I want to, I believe in UFOs though.

>implies he would allow the people to go back to the horrible leaders of the past, that made him run in the first place

They don't exist (AYYYs visiting Earth)

Jewish media
CIA

All use them to brainwash you into globalism

Nice try

It's true

CIA FOIA document

Project Bluebeam

The (((media))) push the AYYYs narrative in film and TV

AYYs are the one thing that will bring humans into a globalist government to fight against an external threat

actualy i think ayyliens wold be a good next step for we meme into reality

That's the grey pill. I don't think Sup Forums is ready for that one yet.

UFOs aren't from space, but from other dimensions that exist but that we don't perceive. Its the same as how a bacteria swimming around on a microscope slide exists but doesn't perceive how we exist. They aren't "aliens", its more akin to we are red blood cells and they are white blood cells.

We're going to meme full disclosure soon.

And it will be terrifying.

Aliens not that scary, just inconsiderate and paternalist. It's not like the movies.

* are not

This is true, but doesn't disprove ayys.
Also bluebeam could fake a seven days of darkness to subvert the clues of the antichrist.

The media treat Aliens just like they treated Trump

They just laugh about the subject EVERY TIME. Every interview is with a crackpot and the subject is laughed at. If a UFO landed next to the white house today it would be the biggest news story in human history, The media should take it seriously

>argument from authority

hi, moonmoon™©