Why do modern men look like fucking faggots? Why don't we see faces like this one anymore?

Why do modern men look like fucking faggots? Why don't we see faces like this one anymore?
Mcdonalds diet? Muh alex jones fluoride conspiracy?

Endocrine disruptors are in everything. Literally everything is contaminated to some extent

What do I do to reverse this? Inject test?

if you look at many paintings from centuries ago, there are alot of guys that look feminine as fuck

chins started to disappear about 60 years ago

go for it.

people have no jawlines because they're fat

>Mcdonalds diet? Muh alex jones fluoride conspiracy?
Not flouride, but and also female hormones such as oestrogen which are contained in The Pill, pissed out by women and aren't fully removed by water treatment plants.

Also you shouldn't eat anything made from soya as it contains phytoestrogens.

Exactly what I noticed.

I'm a history major, so I'm always seeing old photographs. At first, I thought it was mere confirmation bias. Britain and America are ugly as fuck today, but Anglosphere used to be aesthetic.

>chins started to disappear about 60 years ago
>The FDA approved The Pill 59 years ago

What is this pill thing this seems stupid

irish, italians and eatern europeans don't look lik that. most "white people" in todays america would have been seen as second class citizens in the old days. also an increasing number of men procreate without ever asserting any physical effort in their lifestyle. add shitty diets and increased estrogen and you your modern "man".

People eat a lot more. Like way more. And are sedentary. We have fucking 'hoverboards' and people didn't eat like shit and had lots of manual labor jobs. You couldn't sit in front of the TV all day.

Massive reduction in activity and lots of caloric foods in high supply for cheap

It's the idea that women take birth control and piss out estrogen into the sewer water and water treatment plants don't filter it out. Thus tap water becomes full of estrogen. Highly unlikely. Estrogen or even test isn't going to last long in a GI track AFAIK

>most "white people" in todays america would have been seen as second class citizens in the old days.
Not really. White Americans outscore white Europeans in iq. We never had a real aristocracy except for a few descendants of British lords and Norman landholders, but that doesn't do much to change the average.
This also fails to explain why even the elites look like shit.

>it's a Sup Forums projects its own lack of masculinity onto the rest of the male population episode

>Many historians attribute the Confederacy's weaknesses to the poor leadership of President Davis.His preoccupation with detail, reluctance to delegate responsibility, lack of popular appeal, feuds with powerful state governors and generals, favoritism toward old friends, inability to get along with people who disagreed with him, neglect of civil matters in favor of military ones, and resistance to public opinion all worked against him

he sounds like a faggot tho

>it's a second rate freudian cliche episode

"Nothing matters".

t. Ambrose Bierce

They can date the use of forks and chopsticks in respective areas due to the change in jaw bones and crowding of teeth. I am sure our processed diet exacerbates this, too.

>Estrogen or even test isn't going to last long in a GI track AFAIK
There are loads of types of oestrogen that can be taken orally, and oestrogen isn't the only female hormone in the pill.

Buy a filter lads, seriously.

Worst case scenario: You're out $50 or whatever
Best case scenario: You and your family don't fall for the chemical jew

hormones.

and livin'.'

every tranny has a face like that

The miracle of electricity, of computers, automobiles, increasing automation, xenoestrogens, sedentary lifestyles, neutered "corporate sanitized" culture.

I've considered moving to the country but even then urbanisation is slowly creeping in. Looks like we'll have to go full on Ted Kaczynski in the end

The brutal truth is its still survival of the fittest and most adaptable, although could there be a point where the change is too rapid?

i don't understand the premise of your post

Survival of the fittest in the context of the modern world just means being a lefty faggot

Tempting to believe but I don't think its true. Especially when considering whats going to happen in the next decade or two in Europe.

Because not everyone is Scotch Irish.
Plenty of men in my neck of the woods look like that only a little fatter.

Read Albion's Seed. Even back then people saw that the Scotch Irish had hard weathered faces.

Not all Whites look the same.

Women have also gotten less attractive on average. There are many possibilities such as environmental, emotional/social, nutritional, and evolutionary changes.

If you want a real spook, look at renaissance art or look up Robespierre reconstruction on google images.

This era of convenience has weakened everyone. Back in the day you had to do everything yourself and surviving was a bitch.