You have 30 seconds to explain how drumpf isnt a racist thug

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/306902-trumps-ties-to-bannon-no-worse-than-obama-ties-to-la
youtube.com/watch?v=iW9Xu35GUMY
youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being a thug implies that he's slummish.
You're looking for the word "Kingpin" CTR

No.
Because even if I presented you the best evidence that so sane person could possibly deny, you would still deny it and post this thread again in 2 hours.
Anyone who doesn't sage is a little bitch

He isn't ideological, he is just a thug. He will say racist stuff if it benefits him.

protectionism is not racism, and neither is nationalism.

help your own. But england wouldn't know about they they sent all the whites to australia so they could colour code their convicts at home.

bviii

burdon of proof is on you faggot

Is CTR back or something?

Convicts were intended to be cheap labor with limited rights. They fought for those rights. And since they were not black, it was hard to deny their humanity.

Convicts were not sent to address any social or judicial problems.

Even if he was why would you care?

You're on Sup Forums ffs not Facebook m8, we WANT him to be racist.

Trump is racist though. That's why I voted for him.

It's time for us voters of him to stop counter-signalling.

No. racists are retarded. Everyone is equal

snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

the onus is on you
or do you just blindly believe everything the media tells you?

you have ten seconds to explain why you want to exterminate all white people
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/306902-trumps-ties-to-bannon-no-worse-than-obama-ties-to-la

This thread needs more Englebert.

Calling him Drumpf is bigoted against immigrants. Just because you think(mistakenly, based on lying) that Trump and his supporters are bigoted, doesn't excuse you doing it

drumpfkins are gonna be stomped out like the parasites they are

DRUMPF IS FINISHED YA HEAR ME!?!?

How is Sup Forums a "safe place" when anyone can post or say what ever they want even if it oppose what the average 4chaner thinks. While on Tumbler you can ban, censor or ignore anyone who disagrees with you.

I find it very believable that a shitty racist would behave good enough to get an Ellis island award with Rosa Parks if Muhammad Ali was breathing down his neck.

Won the 1986 Ellis Island prize for improving the lives of disadvantaged immigrants. Co-winner: Rosa Parks.

Kanye West supports Trump but not OP. Makes you think. I can't convince you over a message board, but if I could talk to you in person I would be able to make you see my side.

Dave Chappelle might not support Trump but he is willing to give him a shot. Not OP though.

A black women asked him a question middle of some thing, and instead of beating the crap out of her for being black, like a racist thug would, he gave her a job.

Because he is allowed concealed carry everywhere he goes and he hasnt shot a nigger yet

the burden of proof is on you. unfortunately for you, virtue signaling doesn't necessarily make your assessment correct.

>using words invented by communists
k

deporting illegals isnt racist and banning muslim immigration after countless terrorist attacks from muslims is common sense

Yeezy supports Trump? Based.

Pretty sure Dave is a closet Trump supporter. He just knows his audience so he plays the middle ground.

>proving a negative
Try again, CTR.

Here's two examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=iW9Xu35GUMY

youtube.com/watch?v=pm8n9qVIK_8