Females shouldn't be on the front lines because they lack the physical strength...

>Females shouldn't be on the front lines because they lack the physical strength. Also being around sociopathic high test men on the other side of the world in the same room for months is almost asking to be raped

UM, How about you
a. Make the equipment lighter and
b. Teach men not to rape instead of teaching women to avoid it.

Fucking victim blaming assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's ironic how the one's with the most to lose from defeat always contribute the least for victory

and we white males gladly continue marching into hell like the idiots we are

while degenerates enjoy the fruits of our stupidity

the next war
degenerates and women go in first
you go be fucking heros for once

first off, it's distracting. with only man around I can concentrate on the important things like fighting and winning. put woman to that and I probably think 2 million times a day about sex. this isn't something you can discipline away. it's human nature, especialy when a bunch of tits are in front of your nose.

second, sex will happen. either you have some disgusting bitches that fuck everyone. I wouldn't get near that even with 5 layers of condoms and a raincoat. or you have some pairs that probably provoke the envy of those thinking 2 million times a day about sex which might result in a higher frequency of friendly fire.

I could say more but this is already good enough, I think.

>a. Make the equipment lighter and

They just add more to your carry load the lighter each piece gets.

M4 instead of M16? Here's some mortar rounds and a fourth medkit for your squad. The medkit gets lighter? Here's another barrel for the squad machine gun.

Infantry loads have quadrupled since the '80s. Powered exoskeletons aren't going to reduce the load, either.

>b. Teach men not to rape instead of teaching women to avoid it.

Impossible under those circumstances, between the stress and death and fact that an all-volunteer military means they only recruit from the bottom of the cultural barrel by design.

Women in the military need to harden the fuck up, carry knives to the latrines and learn how to use the chain of command without being lazy turbosluts.

> can't believe my tax shekels pay for this degeneracy.
> WACS and WAVES please.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Someone has NO military service under their belt.

Bye bye leaf

Remember when you were 10 and you were told never to drink, smoke, do drugs, cheat etc. etc. Well it's the same thing. People who rape know that it's something that they shouldn't do but they do it anyway because they don't care about the consequences/think they can get away with it.

leaf's still shitposting, how long until you have basic income for those poor muslim refugees?

everything you say is true

but, why are 99.9% of the casualties a price men have to pay

draft every woman, bankers kids
let them shit their panties for a month in boot camp

or they shouldn't get a vote

there are no consequences for anyone except males

well, you could have only woman squads, I asume... but I still don't like it.

Do we even need actual people in a war? I mean doing the actual fighting. the technology is advanced enough to send drones, robots or blast shit from orbit. if it wasn't for nuclear wepons ending all one way or another.

if it's people vs. people like in a civil war there is probably everyone fighting anyway regardless of gender.

Agreed, let's get women conscripts out there on the front line to fight against other misogynist militaries

Well shit let's just teach everyone that war is bad. While we're at it we'll convince them that a life of hardwork is worth it for your children and that we should also drastically reduce our populstion for the greater good.

what I'm attempting to say is

give women the *impression* that they will be forced to serve
as a way for them to see the horrors of war

In the US we have all these 40 kg chicks firing assault rifles at a range all day
and they think their some warrior bad asses

and the sjw crowd is even more delusional

I'm saying to give them a reality check
they are in a fantasy world where they are equal in every way possible to men

let them prove it

is my son's life more expendable than my daughter's

like I said earlier
why are the people with the most to lose always risking the least

(I'm agreeing with you, but also presenting a different angle)

i see what you mean but it also a bit like:

>stop wearing those clothes, someone will rape you
>no, I do what I want
>*rape*
>do you understand now!?
>..........but I liked it.....
>god damnit!!!

This is a false flagging umaru. Not all umarus are like this.

>Do we even need actual people in a war?
Yes; as targets.
The purpose of a drone is to kill someone from a distance. Full drone warfare will just make the battlefield bigger because the people controlling those drones become the targets.

I disagree.
Every post with an Umaru image I have ever seen (and there have been quite a lot, as Sup Forums is my main board) is concentrated awful, and yours is no exception.

isn't the purpose to disable your enemy and enforce your will?

i can think of many ways and application for drones to win a war without actual fighting. using drones for killing seems more like inefficient missuse.

I know I said myself to send drones to fight as in context of "not sending people" but honestly war simply doesn't make sense. and honestly with are the wars the americans are currently in, in my opinion you're doing it wrong.

I understand your point (but a rapist in my book is always getting the death penalty regardless of how tempting the victim was)

as a society there needs to be a standard (laws) of what is appropriate

insane example
to muslims, an unveiled woman is rapable

other insane example is
naked men walking around in public

so you have to find the range of what's tolerable in a functional society

it was only a example, since you got it it's all good.

about standards in society:
(((they))) won. the democratic majority are muslism men, niggers and hispanic. now it is in fact law, that unveiled woman are rapeable.

>naked men
what are nudists?

media, and education. just wanted to note brainwashing and current politics, not to defy your point just to have something to think about.

>man fights in war
>gets captured
>gets tortured, benised, killed
>end

>girl goes into war
>gets captured
>tortured, beaten, benised, pregnated, sold into slavery, mixture of any of these

yeah no i dont think it's a very good idea, add the lack of effectiveness on average as well as the dissent is creates on a micro level and it's suddenly a very bad idea

its simple biology really

>women get send to the front
>get captured
>enemy never reached capital
>why??!?!?
>enemy sends letter: "All we wanted was your women, thanks for sending them!"

Typical leaf.

hey user don't be such a fatalist
you guys got out of the Weimar years (by yourselves)

I'm telling you , there's something in the air
in the eyes of white men everywhere

nothing sets a fire in men like seeing their women in danger

if Richard the Lionheart beheaded 3.000 muslims because they didn't give him a piece of wood ("true cross") what do you think the next Lionheart will do to save his nation

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Ayyadieh

everyday a hundred new people see what's going on

and there's no closing your eyes once they're open

I know you can't say what's in your heart because of laws but I feel it

many in the world do

>Teach men not to rape
Rapists know what they are doing is wrong. They just don't care
>Make the equipment lighter
Trust me, if they could feasibly do this, they would already.

And fyi, I have no problem with qualified women serving.

Women have no place in infantry, law enforcement, or politics for that matter. The truth hurts, stick to what you should know and do it.

OP you're retarded and clearly don't understand how the military works. Be an hero