Don't worry yurofags, Canada got your back just in case Trump went full retard and disband NATO

Don't worry yurofags, Canada got your back just in case Trump went full retard and disband NATO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_Canadian_Army_equipment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our cf-18s would probably crash into the ocean before they reached Europe

Trump won't disband NATO, but he probably will treat it like a real alliance rather than another arm of the US military.

hope they can contribute enough money to fill the vacuum left by the US

It's great not being in NATO and having to protect europoor bludgers.

See? Disbanding NATO is already showing signs of improvement for the US. Canada will have start paying for something!

> Disband nato

LOL

Not even trump is stupid enough to leave NATO.

Why can't shitskins into modern combat?

Canada will lead NATO forces...
GL W/Th@

better death and even muslim than cucknadian

we will help putin destroy Canada. There's plenty of good oil going to waste up there. Those guys are complete faggots anyways.

How?
Canada is actively keeping military recruiters away from their schools and demonizing the military?
What military force will they have in the coming years?

We're not helping you fight either, leaf.

A leafy Burqa, now I've seen it all.

If canada goes to war so do we idoit.

HAHAHA THIS! Oh man can you imagine Euros and Canadians trying to win battles without the US? It'll be a fucking joke I wouldn't be surprised if most of there military runs off and joins ISIS or Russia.

Only if you're too weak to understand that NATO no longer exists, hasn't existed except in name for over two decades and is almost entirely funded by the member that is most likely to leave in the event of a Leafing.

No i meant that the commonwealth treaty comes into play.
Australia has no choice but to participate if canada goes to war.

Basically, the level of organization needed demands a large military apparatus staffed by professionals who can more or less trust each other.

However, most shitskin countries are run by strongman dictatorships which divide their military into several competing organizations so as to undermine the threat of a military coup. They also have to value loyalty to the Dear Leader over actual skill in the officer corps, so leadership tends to suffer.

This is the short explanation as to why the IDF routinely routed sand dindu armies several times its size in the second half of the 20th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_modern_Canadian_Army_equipment

Canada has 80 main battle tanks at most, a almost half of them are either used for training or other support roles like engineering and mine laying.

We could put our entire military in Latvia, and it wouldn't amount to a speedbump if the Russians had any serious plans for that worthless land.

No we don't dickhead.

>real alliance
>80% of you "nato" cunts cant even meet the 2% GDP goal

Daily reminder if you aren't:
The US
Greece
The UL=K
Poland
Estonia

you are worthless freeloaders.

Russia's military readiness is debatable, it seems clear that 75-80% of their military is not in shape to even leave the base. Even Putin has admitted this.

While they have small amounts of fully updated tanks, most of their catalog is the same kind of Soviet armour that we've been smashing for the past 30 years.

Canada's deployable military is extremely small but forms a fully fledged modern unit of brigade size that can kick some serious ass on a small scale. Definitely equivalent to a Russian division - we usually win wargames against the Yankees on this scale.

This said, I have no fucking clue what we're doing in fucking Estonia. If it's so important, why aren't the UK, France, Germany, Italy there en masse? We shouldn't be sending troops to get the EU out of it's foreign relations catastrophe. It's a joke that NATO's smallest active member, from another continent, is picking up the slack.

If the U.S lowered theirs down to 2%, Trump could build the most glorious wall that mankind will ever look upon.

>canada
>we
>posting from south korea
>showing just how cucked we really are

With our 50 bullet ration and shit economy. I'd be surprised if we don't need to start sharpenng sticks and using butane lighter flamethrowers.

Meh, I'm just here doing some teaching and traveling. Not a whole lot going on in NS, it was either leave the country or go on pogey half the year. When I get home I'm gonna join the reserves while I figure out what to do

Well, when you enlist I will thank you for your service

In the event of any hot conflict all NATO forces in the Baltics get shelled out of existence within 3 hours. The only bigger shooting gallery would be the black sea

What a fucking dumb cunt.

He pulled our planes out of Syria for some bullshit about peace just to send them to threaten Russia, who we should be working with instead of antagonizing.

I hate him so fucking much.