MEME WARS

Have you guys seen the last episode of keiser report on RT (aka Putin's propaganda bullhorn by the obama administration), it talks about how memes helped Trump win over Hillary

youtu.be/vZonp4FGmtk?t=1038
17:18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETKOBWdY4nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M01pT-hJU3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be posting my RT folder meanwhile

Well he is from Sup Forums so obviously he believes in it.

Maybe... maybe...

what

This sentence:

>Have you guys seen the last episode of keiser report on RT (aka Putin's propaganda bullhorn by the obama administration), it talks about how memes helped Trump win over Hillary

Makes just about as much sense as "Trump will save us"

Are you talking about Max Keiser or his guest?

The one that said that he browses 4cham.

Russians military might be way behind but their propaganda apparatus seems to be at the vanguard

A lot of the RT reporters who were just green/anarchist types using it as a platform to slag off the west are pissed that Trump actually won LOL

I've only noticed Anissa mad, she almost cried after Trump won, all the other anchors and reporters seemed happy and in the case of Peter Lavelle he was really fucking happy

Anissa almost crying
youtube.com/watch?v=ETKOBWdY4nQ

I love Sophie

>Sup Forums guys
>the masters of creating memes

She is really hot, too bad all the botox finally caught up to her
vid not related
youtube.com/watch?v=M01pT-hJU3o

I like the Empire Files. I was big into conspiracies, but it seems reality is much more terrifying.

I hate that Abby had to leave RT, but damn, Empire Files is really much better than breaking the set

tfw I had to explain to my mother what meme magic was yesterday

How did she react?

I don't think she even gets what a meme is desu

what?

>RT
>Ever

Why does RT triggers you user-kun? Tell me about your experience, where did RT touched you?

Obviously. There are plenty of Russian shills on here aswell that steer the conversation and popular sentiment against the US government.

I promise you, relations will sour between Russia and the US even further. Obama started off as a "give peace a chance" pussy too starting out but now we're on the cusp of WW3. Trump is going to soon realize that the russian government is filled with cunts.

>Well memed my amigo

Why do you dislike the russians? werent chinese people and russians people bros?

thanks!

If even Barack obama started off as a "let's be friends" president and now relations have soured to this point, what makes you think Trump will be any different? The Russian government is filled with corrupt pricks who have no concept of civility.

Well, Obama always had been an establishment tool, everyone on Sup Forums already knows all the military industrial complex, bank and middle eastern money interests were backing Hillary is strongly against Trump. Unlike the big banks and defense industries that always supported Obama.

And you have to take notice that many military people that supported trump during the election were against Obama's policies in the middle east and against Russia, remember that general that was fired because he was deemed a Putin apologist?

Have you hired a moving van yet Barry?

jesus!!!

Even the Mongol rape babies at KGB are learning new tricks from Sup Forums. And they're supposed to be better at bullshit/propaganda than us burgers and (((them))).

In fact, many of those working in (((media))) were former (((Soviets))) (or (((their))) children) who continued the tradition of propaganda.

jesus I want a woman like her

Go back to sleep Kerry

>Get like 2 minutes in
>Talking nonsense about zombies

What kind of garbage is this

Start watching at 17:18

i want phoneposters to leave