Operation Save Pepe: Phase I

Boys, we have a new front to defend now that Trump has been elected. First, they came for our candidate and we managed to defeat the forces cuckoldry.

Now they're coming for our memes.

Matt Furie, the "creator" of Pepe the Frog, is joining forces with the ADL and other sjw groups to try and whitewash the holy icon of kek and render it normie filth once again.

Every shitposter worth their salt needs to get involved and help keep pepe out of the hands of normie scum like Furie. If you have ideas on how to fight this, please post in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6PnhlXLHKAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is old and he failed. Pepe is long gone for him.

Ok so we make him even more radical we meme pepe so fucking hard that he just burns out in a blaze of glory.

That is a high quality pepe.

Let pepe go.

He had his time, but he was nothing more than an avatar, an aspect, leading us on the path of the true god, KEK.

Pepe will sacrifice his life to KEK, and will live forever through him.

Just ignore him?
Weak memes die out while strong memes thrive.

If you absolutely must address this, then make Pepe look more comfy being with what he is, rather than what Matt Furie wants him to be.

We could alternatively try to hijack the rest of his characters as well.

FUCKKK I can't let him go. I love him

Praise Kek

>hijacking the rest of his shitty characters

I actually really like the sound of this

SAVE PEPE

We can't simply "let him go". He already fits in to well with the whole image and premise of kek.

We fought hard to make pepe our symbol. Letting him go would be stupid.

>after pepe being alone so long he's finally reunited with his old friends to fight against sjws
It's almost enough to bring a tear to my eye

Worshipping Pepe instead of KEK is idolatry.
It is like worshiping a statue of a god, rather than the true god itself.
Let go of the gift of Pepe that KEK has blessed us with, and KEK will bless us with further lulz.
The (((globalists))) can wipe the image of Pepe from the internet, but they cannot remove any image of any frog, for KEK dwells within them, as he does within all creatures of the dark depths.

Getting conflicting messages here desu

Sevens are clearly indicative of Kek's will.

Pepe isn't a false symbol, I feel like he is more of an avatar. The Jesus to Kek's God. As others have said, the reason we dominate on the meme front is because memes are truly egalitarian, unlike liberalism. If a meme is fucking gay, it dies. We will continue to shitpost the dankest maymays, and within a month the "reformed" Pepe will be gone because it is fake and unfunny. It's a problem that solves itself.

I simply allow the word of KEK to flow through me, and let the numbers land as they will.
You may continue with your idol of Pepe, and I will sink into the primordial darkness with the God himself.
I will do the best I can to support you from the shadows, but be warned, if the promulgation of Pepe puts you into danger, I must abandon you to serve His will.

In the name of further lulz through meme magic, and the unpredicability of chaos, I bid you gentlemen a good evening.

The reason why I started this thread was to gather people who can create and start circulating high quality, Sup Forums-approved Pepes.

We also need to find out what avenues of circulation Furie and others are using to try and spread the "improved" Pepe images.

Here's a theme song for this thread.

youtu.be/6PnhlXLHKAE

Wrong. Pepe and Kek are like the Christian holy trinity. They're one in the same being.

BUMP