Why did the logo change so quick?

Why did the logo change so quick?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2320
gematrix.org/?word= VHJ1c3RlZCBJUDogODAuMTc5LjU1LjE2OSA9PiA2NTg4NA
steemit.com/wikileaks/@ausbitbank/besta-pizza-is-owned-by-andrew-kline-of-the-human-trafficking-prosecution-unit-of-the-doj-pizza-parties-exposed
steemit.com/news/@aggroed/the-democratic-connection-to-pedophilia-hrc-podesta-and-obama-all-linked-to-underground-child-sex-trafficking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because this board gets seen by millions of people per day.

because their cover is blown

probably were tipped off because they service high profile government figures

How high profile is this really in terms of mainstream awareness? I know it goes DEEP, but has the public cottoned on yet?

I'm stuck in bubble after so much election saturation, can't tell how mainstream anything really is anymore.

Are they sliding this thread?

They shit their pants now. Cover is blown, soon they will hang.

what the fuck

Nice ID

THEY'RE SLIDING SOMETHING AND I THINK IT MIGHT BE THIS

Can someone post the original?

GUIILLLLLTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

There isn't a single news article on this

we can change that

I mean even if they weren't pedos, if they ran a business and got a hundred calls a day from autists going "YOUR LOGO IS A PEDO SYMBOL FOR FUCKING AN UNDERAGE BOY BUTTHOLE REEEE" you'd change your logo pretty damn fast too

they totally are pedos though

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2320

+

gematrix.org/?word= VHJ1c3RlZCBJUDogODAuMTc5LjU1LjE2OSA9PiA2NTg4NA

=

ritual sacrifices at the vancouver club nine fifteen west hastings street

I'm afraid the babyrapers have had enough time to destroy any evidence. The FBI should have kicked in their doors a month ago.

What's wrong with pedophilia?

So wasn't there some washington anons that were supposed to go inside the place and investigate?

Any update on that?

That was done in a fucking hurry.

It looks like somebody just took a quick swipe at it with Photoshop

Ah, this explains all the slide threads. was wondering what it was.

We still have the names of the people involved.

Because Sup Forums pointed out that it was similar to a pedo sign and that is bad for business.

What if this is just a regular ass pizza joint?

twitter and faceberg normies are even referening Pedoesta Pizzas

Sup Forums is leaking like a sieve these days

Names are one thing, but without evidence of guilt they will not get convicted of anything.

What's the tip web address for Breitbart news?

That logo changed quickly and quietly

The NYPD said that Weiner's laptop was enough to make the cops physically ill.

Can Weiner be tied to Podesta directly?

Fuck it makes me boil that nothing is coming from this. They literally laughed about on CNN the other day.

I can't fucking stand it.

I would lol

VERY impressive ID

the first picture is two people.

the second is two sketches of one person.

What if the Jews are just misunderstood?

What does this gif mean?

what if aeris didn't have to die at the end of FF7...

Then the truth will out in time. But we're onto something.

>ID
>4Chn
As in 4Chn,rg\pul\????
Are you the prophet of cuck/kek?

Wait for January 22.

changing it so abruptly like this just makes it seem more obvious that they're trying to hide something, so not very smart on their part

when a logo is updated it is usually more substantial, not just a hack job like this

>regular ass pizza joint?

No, it's a juvenile ass pizza joint

yes

wuts gonna happen?

Yet he's still walking around on the streets. THe NYPD threatened that if FBI didn't take wiener down they would this was before trump was elect and they still haven't did shit.

Someone musta told them in the comet section, that we wus onto them about the chicken and hotdog sauce dominoing an ice cream

Woah.

that ID though

Think about it

A company would want to be in the news because it's like free advertising

Everytime McDonalds or some other fast food chain changes its logo it's "big news"

These people did this quietly

now they are just going to cover their tracks and lay low. we fucked up the sting. nice going Sup Forums

it's not a big fast food chain you fucking idiot

Weiner is supposed to be cooperating with the FBI's investigation. If he's become a snitch that's bad news for the Podesta pedo ring.

Those were the police sketches of the two individuals that kidnapped Madeleine McCann in 2007. It is fucking scary and shocking how close those known pedophile human traffickers faces match the sketches.

It's still pretty recognizable without that swirl. Not like this hides anything really.

yeah man whats gonna happen

It's still a business which could benefit from publicity

So it's just coincidence and we should stop our research immediately right?

Posting comments on their social media telling them to killing themselves was really smart.

nice ID

It's an extremely small chain and they changed it because a bunch of autists on the internet were comparing it to a pedo symbol on a public site

not exactly rocket science to figure out why they'd change it so quietly

>it's not a big fast food chain
>big

So it doesn't want free advertising and wants to stay small?

Hmmm, even more suspicious

underrated

ironically, this is the most compelling evidence

why did they change their logo?

DELET THIS

Would you buy pizza from child rapists & murderers?

Good fucking God!
That's spooky as fuck

Pedoesta is real

Wait till Sessions is on the case folks
That's all I'm sayin'

Trump is going to be president

>"Oh look, all of these weirdos on the internet are misconstruing something from our logo"
>"If we change it, maybe they will go away"

This whole pizzagate thing is just fucking embarrassing. The fact that you retards have taken this so far is awe inspiring.

>comparing it to a pedo symbol on a public (lol) site
>it's our fault it's in the middle of a huge controversy and their logo is an FBI confirmed child lover logo

maybe just the breadsticks when you put it like that

She died in the middle

>delivery boy with a proxy
Fuck off straya cunt

Could it be a false flag by some leet haxxor who got into their website?
Anonymous hacked the CIA website and put flying dicks on it or something

If there was anything it has been gone for a long time now. People should stop being obsessed with this before it backfires.

>one degree of separation between mention in global politics
>muh secret clubhouse
oh okay

The FBI is going to find Madeleine Beth McCann's DNA in the Besta Pizza pepperoni.

To recap, Besta is the pizza place with the pedo logo right next to Comet Pizza AND near Clinton's Haiti child abuse charity. Monica Petersen, who was investigating the scandal in Haiti, was suicided. James Alefantis, Arun Rao, and all the other pedophiles associated with this operation, are scurrying like rats.

Andrew Kline, Besta Pizza's owner, is head of the Human Trafficking Division at the DOJ.

bump

>It's still a business which could benefit from publicity

^
I found the retard

This shit has made me want to become an officer of the law. It + $46 an hour where I live.

i dont get it

all (((coincidence))), nothing to see here goys.

their logo had some hidden meaning, internet speculated, it went viral

and they changed their logo!

steemit.com/wikileaks/@ausbitbank/besta-pizza-is-owned-by-andrew-kline-of-the-human-trafficking-prosecution-unit-of-the-doj-pizza-parties-exposed

>not recognizing the original logo as typical ZANY 90s graphic design
>thinking that "pizza" was a term for CP back in the 90s when this was founded
>thinking that somebody would start up a legit pizza restaurant as a child trafficking front because zomg CP = cheese pizza because of muh Internet slang
>projecting your perversion this hard
>I can't understand middle age parent writing so it must be secret code

And seriously, if you really thought they were doing something, why the fuck would you broadcast it so intensely as to make them change their logo?

It is almost like you're underage or something.

Theyre reaching really hard again. When a group of people have an extreme lack of concrete evidence to a claim, in this case some wacky art and instagram photos that don't say much, they reach for whatever they can grab

steemit.com/news/@aggroed/the-democratic-connection-to-pedophilia-hrc-podesta-and-obama-all-linked-to-underground-child-sex-trafficking

alright pretty odd ill admit

so why did they change their logo when they were found out?

it's nothing. just a simple remodeling of a brand

Maybe because someone pointed out the pedo symbol in it, whether they put it there for that reason or not in the first place.

The logo was more than likely just a coincidence. With the amount of attention that this pizza stuff has brought they probably found out quickly that their logo bared a striking resemblance to a pedo symbol so rather than make a huge deal about it, they just changed it quietly.

If there is nothing behind the logo why was it changed?

I haven't been reading these threads religiously, so sorry if these questions have been covered a million times:

1) Is there a firm connection between Besta Pizza and Comet besides their close proximity?
2) Is there any other way to interpret that original logo? It is roughly triangular like a piece of pizza and it kind of looks like a P within a B.

It really looks like the pedo symbol, but I'm just trying to play devil's advocate and think if its possible it was really a coincidence. Then they got barraged with emails/calls and changed it quickly. Or maybe they had a third-party graphic designer with a sick sense of humor who designed the original logo. Not trying to be a shill here. Just trying to consider everything.

you don't change your logo so quickly if you are innocent

Wew

You smell like a David Brock employee
What cologne is it that you're wearing?

Most likely because somehow they were notified that
>yo dude people are thinking your place is pedo related man you better change your shit
>woah wtf ok

Done. Could quite literally be as simple as that. But these tinfoil fucks like to think as complex as possible, like he's jnot just a retarded pizza shop owner but some mastermind who has a secret hidden child breeding centre in the basement of this joint yet somehow openly advertised it to the public without any slips, mishaps, leaks or anything for years.

see

Do you have anything to back that up?

The day of the rope will come. That's a promise.