Ku Klux Klan

Where did the KKK get their robes from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote
vocativ.com/usa/race/amazon-klan-wear-qa-longtime-seller-kkk-outfits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KKK-mart

You know the answer, so why are you asking the question?

Jews

mega kek

>KKK hates Catholics
>KKK hates Spaniards and other Europeans
>steal their outfits from Catholic Spaniards
Why are white people so pathetic?

There are some Spanish holy outfits that are straight up pointy hoods and robes.

It's old ass shit.

there is probably muslim influence in that shit also....

Also Ku Klux is a Greek word

Aramark

That's literally what the picture in the OP is depicting, that isn't the KKK.

some democrats knitted them when the democrats were creating the kkk

Op look up Albert Pike he founded the kkk and I'm pretty sure he was influenced by freemasons and other secret knightly societies like the knights of Malta and knights templar

you guys voted for the wrong candidate

Trump was a nigger lover this whole time

well first wizard was Nathan Bedford Forrest. lot of stuff in the south revolved around greek stuff (fraternity lore) so it was probably somewhat derived from that.

>was influenced by freemasons

He was one of the most important Freemasons of the modern times. Ironically enough he was also instrumental in formin B'nai B'rith (from whom came ADL and $PLC).

CAPIROTE

Nathan Bedford Forrest (Democrat)

KKKmart?

He's a nigger lover guys, the republican party has and will always be the party of nigger lovers.

Why is it pointed in those religions? What is the symbolic meaning?

Turkmenistan

fuck off, we must destroy the democrat plantation and free all human beings.

here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVER YOU FUCKING PILE OF SHIT FUCK ALL YOU NIGGER LOVING PUSSIES HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

My wife made 'em
*rides away*

C-chyna

Fpbp

Top kek

Neat, thanks.

NO, progress won, fuck you racist hitlary voters!!

Mother fucker he just like niggers with money.

Seriously though, K-Mart is such a shitty store.

Where does one go to buy a "Capirote"?

he loves ALL niggers, it makes me fucking sick.

NOT MY PRESIDENT
Heil Hillary!

vocativ.com/usa/race/amazon-klan-wear-qa-longtime-seller-kkk-outfits/

Where were you when you realized the KKK wasn't a bad organization? Or really about White Supremacy? They literally protected and preserved order during Reconstruction because government entities were either nonexistent or not funded. They lynched white criminals as well as black criminals.

The later iterations of the Klan are misrepresented too. About 15 murders can be connected to the Klan in the last 100 years, many ver loosely. The BLA alone killed over 20 in like a 10 year period. Yes, multiple BLACK nationalist groups have much more violent histories than the Klan, yet the media constantly talks about the KKK.

>We’ve sold them all around the world. A lot to Japan, New Zealand and throughout Europe. We stopped selling them to these places because you can’t predict the postage.

Aww chucks.

fuck you nigger lover, Trump will free the niggers and they'll walk around so smug... it makes me sick. NOT MY PRESIDENT

Not once have I gone in there and not been dissapointed

I FUCKING HATE THESE NIGGERS HILLARY SHOULDA WON

Customer service there was always shit. The one nearby is closing but people always complained about the cashiers. They were generally slow and their machines were all old as dog shit so they froze up or malfunctioned constantly.

So here is the actual answer user, back when the KKK was first formed, it was more of a social club rather than what it is today. In order to attract new members the group decided to dress in strange costumes in order to stand out. Oh and the KKK was also formed by I believe former confederates so along with the costumes the also hated blacks.

They're meant to look like ghosts.

Long ago they used to troll niggers by pretending to be ghosts and it went from there.

>KKK hates Spaniards and other Europeans

Day of the rope when? Not even stormfront says this shit.

The FBI