Canadians will continue existing in Sup Forums

Want to know why shills want Canadian off Sup Forums? It's because we participate in certain important threads that nobody does such as

>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General
>/EWO/ - Eyes Wide Open
>Wikileaks / Assange threads

CTR tried to shut /cfg/ down because the Canadians were clogging social media with anti-Hillary memes but they could stop it with ample shitposting so they went to /qa/ during the presidential election.

When you see threads trying to shut down Canadians or range ban them it means there are important threads the shills are trying to slide in Sup Forums. Keep your eyes open sort catalog by Reply Count or Last Reply.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11681883
action.trump2016.com/survey/100-day-plan-action-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to the catalog and check every bait post

most of those "le /pol btfo" shitposts are all from leafs

go fuck yourself

Hello Sup Forums it is clear we have a problem with Canadian shills on this board. They are more than likely funded by the effeminate cuck Justin Trudeau and are here only to disrupt our community.
According to Hirohito all boards are allowed to enact changes if they can get a consensus. So i ask every user on Sup Forums should we enact a final solution and range ban every leaf from the board.

strawpoll.me/11681883

I will be running this poll over the week until we have a final solution to the Canadian question. If we decide to exterminate every leaf i will then present that decision to the honorable Hirohito.

Or shills with leaf proxy. Think outside the box.

Normally you shills will ignore a thread such as this but you really outed yourselves.

All the day of the rake talk by us has shaped your bum asses up. You should be thanking us rather than waving your little leaf around.

The leaf has been raked.

day of the rake

Canadian posters actually try to bring thought-provoking discussion and also challenge the status quo.

If it weren't for us, Sup Forums would be 100% mindless shills.

I actively play devil's advocate in most threads to challenge the typical Sup Forums poster. Like Socrates, I pose questions to gradually expose inconsistencies and contradictions, planting the seeds of self-examination, because I know that through dialectic we can unravel the truth.

Canadians are the monkey wrench thrown into the shill machine. And this scares the shills.

>filename
cringe

Relax king autismo, Leafs aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

its all division tactics

why would we want to further divide north america?

We are keks chosen people

Fill out some surveys

Spread this around link like crazy

>shitposting anonymously
>on Sup Forums
>like socrates

keks audibly

Those are like slide posts. There's a concerted effort to silence Canadians because there is an unwelcome truth coming from Canada. Canada, in combination with Australi, is in fact THE TRUTH

Sup Forums tip:

barbelo
a
r
b
e
l
o

SPREAD THIS LINK.

FILL OUT AS MANY SURVEYS AS YOU CAN

holy shit this literally reads like a dream christmas list god bless you guys for voting this in.

god bless the united states of america

Shills will tell you that the survey is illegitimate or that it's a scam.

ITS REAL.

Spread this around, make America being great TOP PRIORITY.

This is leafpilled

I've realized a huge rise in anti-leaf threads lately

Hiro-moot would never allow the mods to ban us, we provide too much traffic and ad revenue.

They'll ban Aussies before us; so it looks like you mcfagbags are going to have to get use to us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯