CURT SCHILLING SENATE RUN

The madman.

Do we have a chance at taking out Pocofauntous in 2008?

politico.com/story/2016/10/curt-schilling-senate-run-2018-229927

>Fauxcahontas

as long as he doesn't think he can win the way trump won, there's a shot. contingent on a healthy trump economy.

harp on her obsession w/ banks and then beg on his hands and knees for trump to campaign for him for a week and she can voted out

biggest advantage: young people don't vote in midterms and old ppl probably think of her as a shrill hillary-style bitch

dumb fuck cant even run a small video game studio.
hell, I played with him back in EQ and that faggot sucked ass at bard kiting.
my senators need to at least not be a noob at EQ.

Elizabeth Warren is one of the few voices for regular people in the Senate, and here in MA we love the work she does.

There is no way we're letting go of Senator Warren, so fuck off.

>regular people
You mean "bankers"

You are fucking retarded. Warren is no friend of the bankers. In fact she's the only god damn one calling them out on their shit in Congress.

>calling them out.
Just like Hillary? Look who there funded by not what they talk about

Are you trolling?

This would be a bigger upset than Trump.

Elizabeth Warren losing her seat is the worst thing that can happen to leftists. It will paralyze them.

is this a stealth leaf? i'm getting that vibe hre.

>the worst thing that can happen to leftists. It will paralyze them.

Nope. Bitches will all vote for her, he isn't very well liked, media will demolish him - he has said too many stupid things in the past, and the last R senator was Scott Brown who ended up sucking and got 1 term.

I think Schilling had a shot. Imagine the bloody sock ad...
>Kurt Schilling spilled blood fighting for New England in the World Series, just like the founding fathers. Now send him to Washington to go back to battle for us..

>hero Red Sox pitcher
>isnt very well liked in MA
Ok, Elizabeth

>and here in MA
Learn to drive masshole

Ad #2
>begins in Philly
>comes to Boston to MAGA
>looks in mirror to see Ben Franklin

It's fucking poetry

LMAO mass sucks. cant even buy beer here after 11 you fucking faggot

we can meme it to happen

yeah after the 38 studios debacle, which I realize wasn't his fault, RI is just fucking stupid, and the wrongspeak he has done over the years where he was even roasted on sports radio, he most certainly wont have the support.

warren is bought and sold by wall street look at her donors newfag

He was also Gov though and so was Romney. New England isnt as blue as it seems, even in Vermont the Dem Gov only won by .1%

Oh god yes. I'd love Curt to BTFO out of Pocahontas. It'll be greater than the bloody sock thing.

It's MA so yeah

I dont think ppl really care about some failed video game company

Hopefully he's better at politics than he was at running a gaming company. He absolutely dicked over Rhode Island.

>Asked by the Boston Globe about a possible challenge by Schilling in September, Warren laughed out loud and said Schilling can "certainly try" to be a serious candidate in the liberal state.
They haven't learned.