Trump Oprah Quote True

Hey Sup Forums. The internet has silenced a quote by Trump made on the Oprah show about calling republicans the group of dumbest voters. Seemingly all new outlets say that it was a "hoax" and never happened. But I saw the video and many others did too. The youtube, video is no longer around. literally nowhere to be found. If Sup Forums can find video it will own all news outlets. This will be the Ultimate triumph of Sup Forums. It will show that the media is biased.

can we find it Sup Forums and destroy these news outlets once and for all?

Pic related to video that is currently being destroyed.

You must be from a different timeline, because no such video exists in this one.

THAT BULLSHIT QUOTE IS FAKER THAN LELA STAR'S ASS!!

this.

i actually heard hillary said something similar about democrat voters..

bumppp

I've seen the entire interview. He never said republicans were the stupidest voters. Hell, even CNN admits that quote is BS.

dae le mandela xD

Yeah you can find it back on Reddit you fat meme

Even if that quote was real (It's Not) We all know Trump is neither Democrat or Republican, we National Workers Party now!

>video is no longer around
Because it's not a real video you stupid fucker.

Trump was on Oprah in 1989

You're confusing the fake peoples magazine article with that video because you're stupid.

Run along stupid.

Why did you make two of these threads?

eugh there's always some autistic fuck making autism threads

He's trying a forbidden persuasion technique.
He's trying to convince us this video exists and to create it in our mind.
His form is sloppy, but if it was a Scott Adams post he'd be convincing 20% of us the video was real and we'd have memories of it

>The youtube, video is no longer around
>,

REEE

Liberals sperging about "fake news" when that fake quote was the most popular anti Trump image I saw them pushing on Facebook and Twitter.

pretty bad shill....kill ya seewfff

that quote is obviously fake because it mentions Fox News as being a pro-Republican news channel when at the time Fox News had just come on the air and did not have any such reputation yet

damn just googled her. dat ass

Funny that you say it was on Oprah because the quote is attributed to People's Magazine.

That quote is fake as FUCK. The content does not match the dating of the video quality. "Republicans watch Fox news" is a post W. Bush meme.

even liberal media has admitted the quote is fake

Also, why would he go on one of the most popular shows on television and say that? If he was planning on lying, why admit it to the world?

the fake quote was actually attributed to him from 1998, they just used an image from his 1989 interview

It was a quote that was purported to be from People magazine, in 1998. This Oprah interview is from the 80s.