Was "Tuck Frump" a Pro-Trump False Flag?

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

We've all seen it. It's almost too gaudy and hysterical to be serious.
Was this a real leftist movement, or was this a clever pro-Trump false flag to make the left seem even more insane?

Look at the thumbs down to up ratio; worse than any video I've ever seen, personally. The whole thing just seems, in retrospect....to stupid to be a real political movement.

Fuck, the PJW debunk video has 2x the views than the original. Why haven't they all killed themselves yet? Or at the very least hidden the comments/likes?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?q=fckh8
youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0
westernidentity.info/unleash-your-right-wing-fantasies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

It was created by a man whose real name, for a time, was Luke Sissyfag.

What do you think?

it was linked to the Hillary campaign.
That is seriously how retarded they are

No you retard, it was made by the same guy who does all those obnoxious pro-gay / anti-conservative videos. He was around long before the 2016 election.

Where can I get a Tuck Frump T-shirt.

Thats classy as fuck.

Yeah, I can feel it, but it just seems.....idk, like some middle-school grade dumb shit to be pulling. Oh well.

Name?

Probably on clearance now tbqh famalamalam

This isn't even retarded by leftist standards.

They non ironically though they could win like this

because
>muh hispanic, black and women vote

No. Those are real vids. The people who made them are that arrogant. They thought Hilary would win in a landslide. They were gloating before the election even started.

>Name?

Literally this:

>Luke Sissyfag

All his videos are the same, it's a bunch of annoying people spliced together being angry about conservatives with music in the background.

Ive been saying it for months. Look at the comments, its filled with unironic "i used to be a hillary supporter but now im a #trumptrain" bots. And it intentionally linked back to some bernie or hillary website.

yes, trumpfags really are this desperate.

youtube.com/results?q=fckh8

sorry ricardo

youtu.be/uDW1R9OmOr0

I remember this from a few weeks ago

So many crazy eyes

Sweet. I'll look into it.

Literally thought that shit was sarcasm

Don't go full tilt tinfoil hat, user. Leftists literally are that stupid, and empowered by a media which gives them the sense that they are correct and have the majority of people in this nation on their side.

Just sit back and laugh at them while they continue to alienate all but their most hardened supporters.

they probably found most of those people at some shitty acting class in LA the dishplate eyes hand gestures and over accentuation give it away

I feel you man. It just didn't sit right with me upon thinking back to this bullshit.--

Tried a few more of these videos and I think I get it now.

The real question is: ....How....h...how could they have possibly expected such a big win to warrant acting like literal illiterate mongoloids...? Is it the "MUH FIRST WOMEN PRESDENT" or did this shit just go full anti-troll mode with the political answer to slapstick humor?

This shit is definitely real. I imagine if we ever live in a 1984-style dystopia that the videos before 5-minutes hate will be similar to this.

They're dipshits. The left is 'cool' so it attracts retards who don't really know what the movement is all about. Honestly what's happened to the left in the last ~6 years or so is that the intelligensia no longer has control over their adherents, and essentially the mid- and low-tier liberal thinkers are calling the shots and steering the movement. These people are not smart, and only half understand what they are fighting for.

westernidentity.info/unleash-your-right-wing-fantasies/

Just another leftist failure, no surprise

No, retard. It was paid for by a PAC called Bill For First Lady.

I was in the original thread that was searching through the source code to find that information.

Thanks for the responses and links guys. I consider myself to be pretty on top of this shit most of the time...in this case though, with ALL of this faggot's FCKH8 videos, it's like they're INTENTIONALLY designed to undermine the left instead of propel it. It's all so perplexing and tiresome to try and follow.

The left's logic is like a rabid dog chasing its tail; hilarious, useless, dangerous, and self-destructive.

Also sorry for the English I'm not from USA.

Man, tuck frump was used for so long to make fun of that twitch streamer named trump and now the leftfags took it and ruined it.

I think it might have been a naughty scheme to sell a bunch of tshirts and buttons to retards

>Kids cussing
>Fat person crying with no tears
>Over exaggeration/over acting
this has to be a false flag there's no way this is serious

No way...

No, this is real, and it does appeal to the Bernie crowd.

It wasnt supposed to be shown to be Clinton directly doing it, they have it look like something a random group of people made, and then they get carte blanche to swear and lie and just go crazy.

Anyone complains, they just say Clinton didnt order it, even though we found out she did.

God I hope they accidently get deported to a 3rd world shithole. That was so painful to watcn