About that time, Sup Forums

Aussies are getting out of work, you know the drill.

It's Sunday you silly faggot.
Stop living in the past.

>implying i work

Hey m8, when can we send you some refugees? You know, since you guys aren't full or anything.

why can't mods just start banning australian posters?

It's Saturday you retard

My ps4 just died tonight. I blame straya and plan to take it out on them in spades here. Even willing to look past the obvious inbreeding birth defects they all share and meme battle them like they are funcional people. Gloves are off.

Double doubles? Kek wills this, mods REMOVE ALL AUSSIES!

Leaf-fags, Aussies are allies now. You fags on the other hand...
Not even Turkroaches can top you faggots.

Burger-bro, It's sunday in Straya.

Stop buying into the conspriacy, end the Canadian suppresion.

>Australia the 3rd least densely populated country in the world, after Namibia and Mongolia.
>Even Russia has almost 3 times the pop density of Australia.
wew bruce

If we are gonna ban Australia can we ditch the leafs as well.

That graph is bs. At no point have we dipped.The election caused so many more burger posts, it seemed like our shitposting went down. It in fact went up by 45% when compared to nothing other than previous shitposts. We are not amateurs like strayia. We have put our best minds on this.

Anyone here in True Blue Crew? Was just reading about the troll they just pulled off in Melbourne.

You know. If immigrants and refugees actually lived in podunk shitsville nowhere middle of the continent i really wouldn't have a problem with them.

aussies are fun though

>TFW you shitpost less, but with more potency

Step up your game, leafbros

>Work
>Sunday
GTFO
(Good Thread Faggot OP)

Australians don't work Sundays?

>not being called in by mr shekelstein on a flexible 10 day roster including weekends carefully timed to give the least amount of penalty rates possible

You're the only one living in the past

> mfw i just started a double time shift that will go till 2am answering phones.
> mfw i'll answer an average of six 20 minute calls over the next 9 hours.

Feelsgoodman.