Donald Trump Quote was made on The OPRAH WINFREY SHOW not People Magazine

Help Sup Forums! Right now the media is completely pretending like Donald Trump's quote about Republicans being dumb doesn't exist. It has literally removed all traces of that particular video interview with Oprah in the 90s. I saw the video and i'm sure others did too. Can Sup Forums find it and somehow distribute the video to these outlets. It'll be the ultimate Triumph of POL. Literally created the meme to direct it towards people magazine only to say that it is false. This is one tactic I have never seen.

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-dumb-republicans-meme-fake-2016-3

newser.com/story/233689/no-trump-never-called-republicans-dumbest-group-of-voters.html

nymag.com/selectall/2016/11/the-fake-donald-trump-quote-that-just-wont-die.html

buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/trump-fake-quote-people-magazine

A redditor also noticed this problem.
reddit.com/r/politicalfactchecking/comments/4nt6iw/donald_trump_republicans_are_dumb_why_did_this/

Anyone who denies this is obviously part of this internet news monopoly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk
reddit.com/r/politicalfactchecking/comments/4nt6iw/donald_trump_republicans_are_dumb_why_did_this/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have a "this is bait" image, so please accept a "fuck you".

It doesn't do the left any good to lie about things like this.

You lost, get over it. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, OK? Praise KEK.

fuck you JUDEN. This is real shit. Who do you work for shit head? Buzzfeed?

post video evidence, and I will post "anti-drumpf" threads for the next 4 years.

GIVE UP THE FUCKING GHOST CTR!!!

YOUR ALREADY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen faggots I voted for Trump. Being anti republican is not being anti trump. If anything, this makes Trump seem much less like a republicunt.

fake

maximum sage

this is fake.
SERIOUSLY Sup Forums! I come here for the RED PILL and you give me this shit? What happened to Sup Forums. This place was the place to visit for red pills.

You Fucking Mega Faggot. I saw it. I heard it. Don't come up here and sage me shit face.

it's a wasteland of fake shit, gaping faggot assholes, bait posts, and reddit

i really dont know what to do

make me a mod. pay me and i will fix this mess

sage

Even MSNBC admitted it was fake you idiot, its not real.

You lost the election retard, just look at Sessions and tell me hes a fucking democrat.

These people gaslighting need to be fucking hanged.

It seems like Sup Forums is lost. No wonder this place was fucking flanked with shillary posts without much problem.

YOU Piece of shit.
I saw the video and others did too. I dare you to look for the full oprah winfree episode with Donald trump's interview.You sir work for NBC. Don't you?

>
it's only lost when we say it is

not yet

Seriously, even the most left leaning news outlet admit this quote is bogus.

It feels like it was long ago were we used to raid Habbo Hotel raids and troll Ben Garrison.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk

>reddit.com/r/politicalfactchecking/comments/4nt6iw/donald_trump_republicans_are_dumb_why_did_this/

I checked out the reddit scum place.

OP you had my curiosity and now you have my attention.

We need to find the full Oprah Winfrey video to debunk this.

It looks like 1984 shit right now. Holy fuck. If it's true.

Are you literally this stupid? The reason they're hiding this is because it'll make Trump seem more attractive to Dems. Am I the only one smart enough to understand the whole game being played. This visage of dems vs reps?

More attractive to democrats? Dude, who gives a shit what they think. And yes the quote is fake. Nothing you say can change that.

I am with OP here. I tried right now to find the whole video but none.

I know you guys like to say "herp derp b-but liberal media says" since when did you guys start believing the media mindlessly?

Find the full video. Someone in the world has it saved.

This shit reminds me of House of Cards where they erase all evidence of past history. I am falling for OP's side.

it's true. That video is just impossible to find. Oprah asks Trump, "Who would you run as" and Trump says, it's a republican because they'll believe anything.

This cannot be a coincidence.

>thenewamerican.com/reviews/opinion/item/10822-trump-is-right-republicans-are-stupid

>article
>2011

That Oprah interview was from 1988. Fox News didn't even exist then.

If you want to be less obvious in the future, post a le rebbit thread that isn't full of sock puppet accounts.

Seriously, look at all of the accounts in that thread. More than half of them have posts exclusively in that thread.

What is like being paid to register account after account after account, just to talk to yourself? Do you even get paid at all?

thank you user. the next thing would be to pwn all of these sites with one video. possibly webm.

thanks CTR shill. I didn't ask about anything you replied to about me. Post evidence or fuck off.

i'm looking for the evidence you dumb bastard. unfortunately I don't have the internet skills of NEO to grab this video. If I did. I'd completely save all of the info these sites were sharing and finally show the world what control of the media looks like.

>"I saw it too. After researching I noticed all of the Oprah interviews with Trump were all posted or edited a year ago. This video was in 1988 yet doesn't exist before 2015. There's videos of him spanning decades and posted since YouTube first existed but not this one. Obviously it was taken down or edited sometime within the year."

This kinda reminds me of the berenstain bears theory. You should look it up.

>"even on other sites like Vimeo, were all edited and re-uploaded in 2015 ~ 1 year ago."

>source is Rude & Rotten Republicans, a libcuck group on Facecuck.

I don't know what timeline you came from mate but in this timeline Sup Forums is pro-trump

I think he's serious. Can you imagine shilling so hard for Hillary that it warps your memory and you remember things that never happened?

This. Fox News didn't begin until 1996.

>I'm looking for evidence
>anyone who denies this is obviously part of this internet news monopoly
come back with evidence faggot
you're not convincing me just yet
remember, you have 4 years of primo free shitposting on the line faggot
kill yourself

No worries bitch. run along shill.

Got ya covered

Bunch of retards itt that have never heard of false memories.

It's sort of true though, I don't know if he actually said this or not but it's not like he's strictly a republican.

Oprah is a hardcore #ImWithHer Dem, why the FUCK would she sit on this video if it actually existed? She would have given it to the Hillary campaign and they would have never stopped airing it, you goddamned autist.

>no evidence of this is Nov 2015
>no evidence of this now
>several sites debunking the quote
>OP is a fag

The image is from the Oprah interview. He never said the quote. You're literally getting b8ed by memes.

>who gives a shit what they think
What most people forget, is that they are still on the receiving end of identity politics. In the USA it is easier to run under one of only 2 parties and get votes. Look how our 3rd parties do every year.

Trump is a non-mainstream 3rd party candidate that ran under the republican ticket. He is no republican. He was hated by most republicans and still won.

OP's quote may or may not be true, but it is irrelevant. Trump said something to the effect of being able to "walk out in the street and shoot someone and still not lose voters"...which he certainly did say....and he was correct.

It is irrelevant what he said to his voters. They voted for a non-politician. The population is sick of stagnant politicians, as was apparent from the way this election went. The "Bernie" phenomenon was the other example......too bad his party cheated him. It would have been more interesting to watch the election results, and Ill be honest.....I doubt we would have this sort of dissent from voters. "It was her turn" bullshit is just giving a bunch of cucked jobless college students a reason to riot.

dumb CTR poster
The Mandella effect does not work for you

Might as well have a fake quote thread.

that reddit thread

It's just like the Mandela effect people. They overestimate their own memory and make up a grand conspiracy that somehow this video was completely scrubbed from the Internet rather than just admitting that their perception and/or memory was just faulty in this instance.

wow. We have a bunch of retards on this site. Literally. WHAT. HAPPENED to Sup Forums.

YES HE DID. I saw it others did too.

Again, look up the berenstain bears theory.

I DARE ANYONE TO FIND THE FULL VIDEO. ANYONE. I BET THEY CAN'T

I don't have any fake quotes so have a real quote about Bernie people

Its not real dumbass.

It never was

Fucking this. Anyone who thinks that Trump is anything other than a more-or-less centrist self-contained third party is an idiot who fell for one or the other biased media narratives instead of what the reality is.

It's noted that the Attribution to people magazine is FAKE. It was never in people magazine. It was a quote he made to OPRAH. You don't get it. DO YOU? It was circulated like that so as to advertise it as fake. The only thing fake there is the citation.

yes it was. go away buzzfeed.

>Republicans
>Fox news
Republicans watching fox news meme did not exist in '98. Sort of like you...Go to sleep junior.

once again, Fox news did not exist until 1996. The Trump interview with Oprah happened in 1988. Since the alleged quote mentions Fox news it must be fake.

>that person who keeps writing MEME in all-caps
oh reddit

trump never fucking said that.

CTReddit plz fuck off

Kek CTR lose ahahadjfjfhjsj
The boards not place for you go home CTR go home

Just conveniently ignoring the fact that all of Trump's cabinet selections are right wing. Convenient.

OP is either a fucking /leftypol/ faggot from 0chochan, or hes a redditor CTR remnant desperate for attention.
There multiple of these threads up now. They'll be spamming them over the next few days.

That quote would not have made sense in 1998.

And a bunch of the conspiracy theorists are still claiming that it wasn't the Oprah interview.

There's no consensus. Some people say it was a man interviewing, some are saying it was a white woman.

This is a sign that people are having false memories. Go watch Rashomon.