Alt-Left soon

Sup Forums, I'm starting to notice something.

The left, after the election of Trump, is getting angrier. They're foaming at the mouth. And this is hilarious. However, I'm tuned into a few liberal circles and I'm seeing a worrying trend.

People, who were rational enough liberals, are starting to get radicalized very fast. The rhetoric I've seen taking place is more or less "burn it all to the ground." It's still early, and maybe the butthurt is starting to go away, but I'm beginning to wonder something.

Did we create the alt-left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7BB47ohX_M
altleft.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

radical left

No the left does not have kek

Aka

The left has not point to focus on

They act erratic
because they are erratic

We are chaotic
but we focus our beam of retardation at very specific subjects

these libniggers could never do what we do

Shadilay

Is this forced "alt left" meme the worst meme ever made or is it just my recent bias?

This is just them Literally Shaking on a national scale. They've been doing this shit for years. They're welcome to be edgy and try to "burn it all down."

However, we have all the guns. Also the state (president, congress, police) will be on our side. Them chimping will only bring me joy.

The left is just the left. There really is no such thing as the alt right. It's a false paradigm. There are people who acknowledge reality and people who do not (leftists).

Good

If they act violent we will have an excuse to react with violence

>burn it all to the ground?

You mean burn this whole judaized, niggerized, feminized society to the ground? Is that your THREAT?! LOL

DO IT FAGGOTS

who cares, lettem get violent, their uprising won't last 45 minutes

The alt-left already exists. It's what we call SJWs and Tumblrinas. They're far left of other (((leftists))), but share political footing with them.

>alt-left

There's nothing "alt" about it. They're just accelerationist commies and are fairly "mainstream" from an ideological perspective. Leftists have never purged their own side of their radical elements but rather made excuses for them.

>Countdown to full communist revolution.

I'll be watching you get slaughtered on tv in my comfy bed.

the alt left are the SJWs and they already pretty much became the mainstream left and destroyed it.

This. The left has had unchecked radicals in it for a long time now, openly calling for genocide and mutilation of races/genders they disagree with. They do these things while influencing policy such as california's yes means yes and college kangaroo rape cases.

The democrat party has already been courting their radical side and fully encourage it. The alt right is an interesting phenomenon because the conservative parties are controlled opposition of the leftist parties and are taking money from the same globalists.

Therefore, the alt right needed to create or mutate existing parties to finally have a party which represented them. We are a mixed bag, some being literal nazis, while others are completely moderates in all ways but want to do something about trade deals or to stop the radicals of the left from creating policy.

But the alt left? Their ideology is being rejected by the people they seek to oppress, and will most likely begin to lose their considerable power in policy and culture because of it.

Not really, that's what radical left has pretty much always been about.
This was an element even when left WAS in power, left wing politics have always had a culture of ideological purges and subversion associated with them.

Give it a few months to calm down and meanwhile accuse anny lefty who even mentions something left-wing of trying to incite violence.
They will pussy out.

They've always been on the winning side. They always had power and influence backing them. They got what they wanted, always.

This is the fist time things didn't go their way, and only now do they reveal the true face.

YouTuber Devon Tracey (Atheism Is Unstoppable) who makes a fuck ton anti-SJW, black crime stats and similar videos calls himself the "Alt-left" since he is basically about race realism without saying he is. The only thing I disagree with him on his the fact he hates Trump and likes Hillary basically.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7BB47ohX_M

That's the obvious outcome of a Social Networking site allowing people to share their own opinions in a public forum for all their friends to see. Allowing everyone, in their own little worlds, to "debate". In reality, it is more like shit-flinging. Very little political discourse goes on through it. A lot of people choosing sides and ignoring the other side.

There is no middle ground. We have a DMZ with the Left and the Right which has been catalyzed by this "social" experiment. I cannot say I enjoy seeing the results of what the future brought us, but I know it will only continue on as humans have always done.

Say what you will, but this board is just like them. The Right is just like the Left. When you lose, you find ways to paint it in a positive light. When you win, you make sure to play the cordial winner. Somewhere between discussing politics and general opinions, people have forgotten that differences are natural and you have to work with them to continue forward. Instead, it is, "You're either with us or against us!"

When are people gonna realize that the popular political spectrum is vastly contrarian into it's own system. 12 years of reagan/bus created 8 years of clinton, which created 8 years of ANOTHER bush, which created 8 years of obama. You faggots are gonna be overrun with liberals on this board in about 5 years, urging for change and then vote in some fucking democrat.

Time to start up the helicopters boys.

>burn it all to the ground
nah, just your normal marxists

the fuck are they gonna do? They don't have guns. We'll have fucking mattis as sec. of defense. The slaughter shall be glorious.

The thing is that race realism is incompatible with the positions that the left holds because they base their positions on their belief in egalitarianism. Once you find out about race realism, immigration for example never looks the same.

Same with education, gun control, and a number of other issues.

Honestly politics can never return to sanity as long as the left wants to destroy the nation state and make white people extinct. People with different ideas of governance only really works as long as they both have the same ultimate interests but disagree on how to get there.

If one side wants to explicitly undermine the interests of the American nation state then there can be no compromise and they regrettably have to be treated as enemies.

>people who cry when they even look at a gun
>wanting to start shit
they're just gonna whine about commie shit. It they try shit they'll get rekt.

Nice dichotomy. Really makes you not think.

That's total bullshit.

They haven't the wit to spin memes.

yes its almost like the marxist left wants to wage a war and kill a portion of the population that disagrees and just happens to be white

>these are the same type of cunts back in the sixty's that thought they could change the world (hippies) and then decided to become corporate neocons in the 70s and 80s (yuppies)..liberals are the epitome of hypocrisy.

Take a look at the video I linked, skip the intro, listen to what he says. He is also anti-muslim.

He is left wing.
He thinks there should be stricter laws on guns, he is pro-choice, pro-renewable/green energy and all that type of left wing politics. He just is completely opposite when it comes to identity politics of the left. You know when right wingers say "but if the left was really anti-fascist they would go after Islam" or things like that? Well, he is that type of person.

Anti-SJW, anti-BLM, anti-Islam, anti-feminist, etc.

Most of his videos are always about pointing out black crime statistics and showing how much crime they commit or about Islam, showing hypocrits on the left who try to defend these things. That is why other left wingers call him "racist".

o im so scared

Someone reopen the GULAGs.

The alt-left is the normal left. Its just socially acceptable to be a radical leftist.

Our will is a beam which obliterates all it touches.

>leftists are egalitarian
You've never met a left-winger in your life, have you?

CIVIL WAR 2017
ALT-RIGHT VS. ALT-WRONG

The party of love and tolerance isn't going to benefit from these people. It's so great.

similar to how the alt right kinda took over the GOP, the sjws will take over the DNC. This will become white people vs minorities and white traitors. It won't end well.

Sorry friend

We are on Sun Tzu's death ground not much you can do about that. We either win or we die completely

>Sun Tzu wrote of creating a ‘death ground’ — a place where an army is backed up against some geographical feature like a mountain, a river, or a forest and has no escape route.

>It was reasoned without a way to retreat an army fights with double or triple the spirit compared to being on open terrain, precisely because death is viscerally present. Sun Tzu advocated deliberately stationing soldiers on death ground to give them the desperate edge that makes men fight like they never had before.

You call them the alt-left. I call them the Bolsheviks. Same mentality, same ideology, same type of ring leaders. Names change but things stay the same.

Those aren't alt. Obama encourages them, Buzzfeed and NYT and Rolling Stone promote them. They're the mainstream left.

>It won't end well.
For them

> The rhetoric I've seen taking place is more or less "burn it all to the ground."

This is exactly what we want from them.

They'll retreat because they can

The alt left existed before the election but they were in control. You called them, Professor.

We obviously need a war. I would love to fight for decency and standards against inexplicably unthinking, emotional niggers.

>People with different ideas of governance only really works as long as they both have the same ultimate interests but disagree on how to get there.
>If one side wants to explicitly undermine [stuff] then there can be no compromise and they regrettably have to be treated as enemies.
USA has been this way for a while. All the hand-wringing about "divided USA" might be crocodile tears, but the division is real. I've accepted the fact that I'm literally in enemy territory. All of here are miniature "sleeper cells" in a way. Minus the crashing planes into buildings stuff.

Anarchy. Their way or no way.

No, there is no alt left. Just varying degrees of establishment + identity politics + warmongering. This is just them doubling and tripling down.

Anyone know where I can find these people? I must witness this firsthand. Any fb groups, subreddits, tumblr pages(?), would be greatly appreciated.

But they have Moloch...

We could come together if the left didn't literally hate America/white people.

If we were just arguing about Big vs Small government, Gun rights, states rights, ect shit would not be this divided. It's so divided right now because more and more we're completely different people in every single way with different interests.

If we could all agree that white genocide is bad and that American interests are first there wouldn't be any comparable division at all.

>implying liberals can beat the shit out of trump voters

But that's the thing: this staging ground is not a death ground. We are not up against the wall with the Left holding us there. If that were the case, then holy shit that's a sad reality for men of all walks of life.

This is open playing field, but the Left control language. That's their thing. The Right control physicality. On and on the dichotomy goes, but one thing is for sure: we are not in a death ground. We are in an arena that still has the door unlocked. It's shut, but unlocked. Due to our understanding that an arena typically has entertainment, we can't let down those understood protocols. We don't test the door because that would mean defeat.

Who are the onlookers in this arena? Ourselves and everyone around us. We are front and center to witness our own falling.

>muh compromise
>reddit spacing

It's just the normal progression of the Left. They are indoctrinated, programed to hate and fear anything but their narrative, and then set loose on opposition when all else fails.

Never said compromise. It's a claim that people cannot understand that you are not so different than those you hate. They don't see it your way, but that has mostly been created due to the, "My way or the highway," mentality that has somehow become the prominent thinking of our generation.

You can pass it off as nothing all you'd like. Your opinion is worth as much as mine: complete dog shit.

You can keep your fancy pictures you meticulously save for specific occasions. They only affect those who are weak.

see

Uh we were ON death ground senpai. Trump is our desperate bid to survive.

The minute they opened Europe's borders we were on death ground

Everything changed...People went from not caring about becoming a minority in the US to taking over the republican party and installing a nation state nationalist. The far right is going to win everywhere next year.

Shit is real user

I redpilled about 30 people on trump as a leftist. I am left. They were also leftists.

They'll try it but as soon as anything gets too organised they'll get disrupted and v&. Especially under Trump's administration and FBI.

It'll be Occupy Wall Street all over again, entryism, get co-opted, message gets subverted, ideology used on them and finally then made useless and destroyed from within. Happens every time without fail with leftists.

So there are no options left?

You've exhausted all mental strength to find a way that doesn't result in your own ranks being whittled down and the land you live on destroyed?

Do you understand that warfare is still going on, but it is 21st century warfare: economic warfare.

The tides have changed. You both need to brighten up to how the game is played.

This

You would be upset too, if you were indoctrinated with a form of mass hysteria. Their so called leaders have told them that if we (nationalists/conservatives) would win this election there would be WWIII (ironically, I think we averted it) the sky would fall, the sun will bake the children from climate change, etc...

Be nice to them. Just because they hate you for being white or a man, doesn't mean they aren't brain damaged and need our help. They have scared feels and don't know what to do with them.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Load up your best memes, boys; we're gonna need em.

Daily reminder: there are more of us than you.

What option besides Trump was there?

The name 'alt-left' has already been taken - it means something like being a race-realist, but being all brotherly toward the weaker races - "the white man's burden". Actually I just made that up, I'm not sure what they believe. Check them out though:

altleft.com/

>Did we create the alt-left?
Can't tell if this is shitposting or just naive.

BLM, Tumblr, SRS, JIDF, etc. These things all existed long before Trump was elected. If you think violent, irrational Leftists is a new thing you're obviously a newfag who only recently started paying attention.

Funny the whole Occupy thing actually sounded like the left until they got the whole BS going about race and muh vagina, and in the end turned out supporting the elites, against a guy who was actually an outsider of the power structure. Quite pathetic.

There was Trump. That doesn't sound like a Mountain to your back and your enemy to your front and flank now does it?

Just like I said, this board is no better than other places. You have your own little zone where you go to be around those just like you. Not everyone has the same purview, but you generally all agree.

I've been here for many years. I enjoy this board because every once in a while real stories get posted here that no other place would hope to see. Like that murderer who gave the coordinates to a body after someone guessed their own post ID.

Just because I enjoy this board, doesn't mean I enjoy the shit you mainly see. Sometimes you have to look past the blinders you put on yourself.

Exactly

Does anyone think we will see a revival of The Weather Underground if Trump keeps to true to reviving coal etc?

The solution is easy.

Deport them back to syria until the migration is not genetic displacement level. Stop playing the demographic game in the US, Canada and Australia or fucking die

Are you talking about the meteorology website?

Soon to be leader of the alt left

Kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground

He voted Trump

> Stop playing the demographic game in the US, Canada, and Australia

Please point to any of my posts where I go into detail about how I'd like to see a more diverse country? I'm from Canada and moved away for those very reasons.

You've constructed yourself a strawman here, bub.

Either way, you highlight my point perfectly. We aren't in a death ground. If we were, we wouldn't have the option to deport them back to Syria. We would have to break the law and find a new way to deal with that situation. Too bad deportations are legal or you might have been on to something.

>The rhetoric I've seen taking place is more or less "burn it all to the ground."

But the radical left is Anarchism user. This is to be expected.

>RkO
>trips
Nice get

I wasn't threatening you personally user

I was just shouting at the world. I get the US is probably lost but if Europe, Canada and Australia aren't fixed we are on death ground. We will fight and we will win

It's a shitty example because they were largely against vietnam. What i meant was millitant left and ecoterrorism.

k

If radical left is Anarchism, are you saying people on here who are not Leftists, but sympathize with Anarchism for the sake of being anti-establishment are now actually Leftists?

Anarchism is like a void. When you have no other ideals to follow, go to the one that promotes your own with you at the helm.

Seriously, what the fuck OP. Have you been asleep at the wheel?

Good. Bring it on. We play to win

A strawman is when you construct an unrelated, and most often factually incorrect, statement or idea and argue against it as if I had said it.

>Jumping some 5'5 dude who is alone in an inner city rally

The rally goes were disarmed because you can be armed at a presidential rally

At least the hardline left has cruel brutal repression and militarism going for it, instead of sissy pajama boys and safe spaces.

Interesting. Not much of a political thesis, it's just a guy talking about mostly pop culture.

This is their final form user. It's okay though, that just gives us a reason to take them out when we reach ours as well.

>Alt Left

Great Right Wing Deathsquads when?

the game is played outside your house though.

>People, who were rational enough liberals
>rational enough liberals
Really?

the left will co-opt Kek into a human form.

The greatest thing any traditionalist, feudalist, futurist, neoreactionary, or simply nationalist individual could hope for is the left becoming more and more radicalized. Hopefully, at an even faster pace than the talking heads can fathom. They're already going too fast for Middle America.

When they see how ridiculous the left has become, then any of our fringe ideas become more reasonable in comparison.

This is like Germany 1919-1933 all over again