Safe spaces

Why is Trump crying, like a SJW, for a "safe space'" at a broadway show? What kind of pussy is he?

when a white man is dressed down by a nigger on a stage, it deserves to get the attention of the president

How does it feel to be defeated by people called drumpfkins. I don't think there is a bigger shame. Drumpfkins OP.

because he is a fucking cuck

not my president either

>reee no whites allowed without paying homage to black cock

calling out bullshit when you see it, is what defines men from the ladyboy canadians

That's why we are calling out Trump's bullshit.

Every call of yours smells far shittier than correcting the ethnic privilege that's been going round.

you just want to be islamic cucked and pussy whipped, you're only attacking Trump because he's an obstacle to your goal

#pizzagate

He's playing the media like a fiddle you retard.

So on Jan. 20th who will be your president?

I took it as him comparing it to the Holmes thing
This turns people off from wanting to go to these things effecting everyone involved
It's a place you go to be inspired

I'm attacking Trump because it's a piss easy way to trigger retards like you.

If you weren't such a numbskull, you'd realize Trump is using the left's shit against them.

Goddamn, where did all these shitheads come from?

sure, interesting projection thou, because I know what you really want is to be tied up in a cock cage watching while jamal breeds your mother

>calling out someone that paid you to perform not talk about them

Theatre isn't meant to be a place of banter you're just there to enjoy the damn show.

speaking of piss whats it like being a human toilet for sandniggers colognebro?

4d chess you dumb nigger. He turns the safe space around on the left making them look like hypocrites.

Trump looks like the hypocrite, you idiot.

don't use language like that, you're setting a bad example for your wife's son

SAVAGE

When did Trump ever say that a theatre should be a place where you go to get yelled at by a cast of cucks

You guys are always looking for excuses to bring up the weirdest shit, it's almost like it's a fetish for you.

He's calling out the LGBT community.
They expect safe spaces everywhere they go and hes pointing out that they cant even keep their theater a safe space

>hypocritical

drop the proxy staya

>libs now up in arms against safe spaces
>MSM talking about some non-incident rather the TrumpU settlement
4D chess faggots