Why is abortion such a big deal?

why is abortion such a big deal?

if a woman wants to get an abortion, shouldn't she be allowed?

if she doesn't want the child, it's setting the kid up for failure-- and adoption is not a good alternative.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sz-ef1VaEuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how can someone possibly fish for this much attention? Holy fuck

Also, If she doesn't want the child, maybe she shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place

It's inefficient

absolutely, but that's a completely different topic

the fact is she is now, and preventing her from aborting is terrible because the fact she considered it means the kid in all likelihood is going to grow up an a terrible environment

My ethnic group is dying out, and the women are voting to mass-import our replacement instead of solving the problem. There is no bigger deal than to preserve your people and culture.

>and adoption is not a good alternative.
Oh and why not

>killing a kid is better than the kid not having an ideal life
Does the same logic apply to 1 year old orphans?

Why is child support such a big deal?

If a man doesn't want a child he's not obligated to take care of it

if he doesn't want the child, it's setting the kid up for failure-- and adoption is not a good alternative

It only has half of her DNA
The man should always have a say
I've seen a grown man cry when his girl did this to him
He was planning on taking care of it so she wouldn't have to
Was pretty fucking sad thought he was going to kill himself for about 2 years

>if she doesn't want the child, it's setting the kid up for failure
So don't get pregnant in the first place
>but rape and stuff
In that case aborting it would be reasonable and justifiable

I don't see anything wrong with this, seems to be along the right lines of the tolerant morals of the left

......yeah, but....like.....more importantly, when is literally EVERYONE going to be sterilized and then require a license to have children?

Abortion is not the reason why your ethnic group is dying and banning abortion will not fix the issue either. A single unwanted baby at 18 years old can utterly destroy someone's entire life plans, personal health and career path while abortion could allow the same person to avoid this disaster and then comfortably sustain 3 babies at 24 years old. A person who had an horrible time with their first child isn't going to want two more. If you want to support large families then you don't want to remove any of the tools for family planning.

>it's setting the kid up for failure
Well that didn't convince your parents.

>female "artists"

>Does the same logic apply to 1 year old orphans?
Why don't you see what the Left actually has to say about this.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/after-birth-abortion-can-they-be-serious/2012/03/03/gIQADgiOsR_blog.html

>“We claim that killing a newborn could be ethically permissible in all the circumstances where abortion would be. Such circumstances include cases where the newborn has the potential to have an (at least) acceptable life, but the well-being of the family is at risk,” the article reads. “We propose to call this practice ‘after-birth abortion,’ rather than ‘infanticide,’ to emphasise that the moral status of the individual killed is comparable with that of a fetus (on which ‘abortions’ in the traditional sense are performed) rather than to that of a child.”

Disgusting, degenerate kike filth. Saged and hidden.

Reminder to all newfags that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Sluts gonna fuck

It should be legal for non whites only.

>The man should always have a say
I agree. I also feel that IF there is a group consensus that abortion is appropriate, that there should also be forced sterilization of both parents. Castration could be considered as well. There are quite a few ways to prevent pregnancy prior to having a doctor kill a baby. If you can't handle it, you shouldn't be given any other chances.

Why do I word it as "killing a baby"?

If a pregnant woman is shot and killed for any reason, it is treated as a double homocide. Why should abortion be any different.

There are a few reasons why abortions should be legal, but it would involve issues involving proven physical or mental retardation and/or a danger to the life of the mother.

Because it's murder.

There are cases where that's unavoidable however.

If Mohammed breaks into her house and rapes her, she might as well use the morning after pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=sz-ef1VaEuM

>why is abortion such a big deal?
It is murder. It is blood sacrifice. It is moloch worship.

Actually not, only if it's illegal.

>if she doesn't want the child

so fucking what

I don't like paying for it

>Sup Forums hates planned parenthood
>Sup Forums likes how many black babies have been aborted

Rather just fix the blacks

Rape is something like .5 percent of abortions.

Not an argument.

>It should be legal for non whites only.
Kek.

Abortion is just misandy masquerading as feminism. It should be illegal until either an amendment is passed protecting life at conception or until a man has legal claim to his progeny the moment the baby batter hits the oven in all 50 states.

>and adoption is not a good alternative.
Why the fuck not?

That's just a technicality.

>If you want to support large families then you don't want to remove any of the tools for family planning.
That's the problem. The nords need to have larger families. You idiot, it's like your not even paying attention.

>the fact is she is now
oookay?
>officer please i accidentally murdered this man
>why did you murder him?
>OFFICER THAT'S NOT THE POINT WHAT'S DONE IS DONE

well for starters, if adoption was the ONLY method for a unwanted pregnancy, there would never far too much supply and demand, and lets not even think about non-white babies, who will go largely adopted

that already sets the kid up for a run with many foster homes and he/she is fucked from day 1

apples, oranges, ect

totally agree, but again that's not the issue at discussion

i'm lit irl, don't worry

should there be tighter restrictions? absolutely... but abortion itself shouldn't be banished, it's going to create more monsters

Could you have chosen any less of of a horrifying image to prove your point?

>Rape is something like .5 percent of abortions
Also there are probably 10-20 cases of god rape so much more likely.

I'll be for abortions the day that men aren't held responsible for raising a whore's child if they don't want the child. Child support is unfair to men.

Also "it's MY body" shouldn't apply to if men wanted to keep the baby - just like when women want to keep it? Terrible double standards

is killing a small collection of cells murder? i'm not sure. it is human right?

killing a baby after fetal viability is objectively murder

i don't like it, but PP has singlehandedly kept this nation from becoming Nigeria 2.0

tough choice

Pregnancy is the ultimate deterrent of whorish behavior. Contraception completely undermines this and allows women to be sluts.

This guy gets it

so you're saying women should be punished for getting pregnant and not have the desire raise/give birth?

it sounds good on paper, but once you bring in the baby to term it's ultimently its fucking nightmare

>Want to have a child
>Get wife pregnant
>She decides that she doesn't want it months later
>Gets an abortion behind husband's back
>Didn't even need his input

how is this ok?

What the flying fuck?

>that's not the issue at discussion
Fuck you that's totally the issue of discussion. Dyke fucking ran off with his precious white seed and threw it in the toilet.

States should be allowed to chose whether or not they will allow abortion within their borders. In this way abortion will end up being less efficient than simply using contraception, while the ability of a woman to abort will still exist.

it's not because with trump, it will be up to the states to regulate abortion

a large portion of communities will not have the option AT ALL to get abortion, regardless of the circumstances and if it's consensual between the seed & egg

Your ethnic group is dying out not because of abortions. It is dying out because you are cucked.

The nords need to WANT larger families. You're not going to artificially create that desire for large families get by banning abortions or by making contraceptives illegal. I'm sorry.

>so you're saying women should be "punished" by allowing themselves to do what they're good at?

It was on chaturbate, she was trying to be #1 to get tokens. Was pretty funny watching her meltdown when they banned her

Fun tidbit, her bf has no legs

The skin is an organ

Yeah and I want my state to be white fuck off

I don't agree with abortion because it creates a culture where adults are not responsible for the consequences of their actions. Although I'd be the first to admit that abortion does help certain people, who, frankly, shouldn't be having children, overall, I think that if we never had abortion or birth control in the first place, our society would be more responsible and more considerate of the consequences of their actions.

Because I want the best of our society, personally, I have to be against abortion because I want a mature society. I would never be interested in entering a relationship with a roastie who has had an abortion, because it shows weak character.

kek

loose women are terrible creatures, and you want them to raise kids?

asking for a generation of misfits bruh

why is murder such a big deal?

if a woman wants to get kill someone, shouldn't she be allowed?

The only issue I have with it is they want me to pay for it.

It's for a similar reason I was upset about the "gay marriage" supreme court decision last year. It's bad enough regular people get tax benefits for being married, I don't want the mentally ill getting them as well.

If you are really interested it always goes like this.

>It's immoral to kill people
>Fetus is not a person
>Then define when it becomes a person
>Nobody fucking knows
>Then hypocrisy lies and emotions kick in

I don't see a raisin for abortion outside of it being treated like a medical procedure not a plan B.

People can do whatever they want but I wouldn't get an abortion because it makes me a better person.

No one should profit from abortion. As it stands now, plenty of people make money off of it.

>The nords need to WANT larger families. You're not going to artificially create that desire

Yeah, actually, the artificiality is this single child bullshit perpetuated by the liberal depressive obese testosterone killing society we have.

I wish there was some kind of reasonable penalty for getting an abortion, because I agree with you 100%... but abortion shouldn't be about the WOMAN, but the fetus she's trying to get rid of-- which if it comes to terms, high probability it will live a miserable life.

>it shows weak character.
Fact

>loose women are terrible creatures, and you want them to raise kids?

Good point.

right, so we should have even more single mothers raising monsters because we're too worried about a fetus having rights to life

KEK has spoken, gas the fetuses, birth war now!

That's just a technicality. Abortion is fratricide, there's no way around it.

Whenever the subject of abortion comes up in my university, I always say out loud "abortion is a necessary evil", and everyone gets uncomfortable, so they change the subject.

nope, he's saying that it's completely avoidable, and so, if she ever gets prego, she should shoulder the consequences

Stop giving them welfare? It's not that hard.

Lessening the amount of pain in the world through abortion is the best way to go. A mother who aborts is an unfit mother. By banning abortion, the mother who would considered abortion still has these thoughts. Life is full of suffering, therefore when the majority of abortions happens to lower-class women who are below the poverty line, abortion legislation saves a child's life from going through the horrors of their life in poverty. In death, there can be no more pain especially to one who has only an impact on at most two people.

A fetus feels pain at the age of two weeks. I don't know if the pain is lasting when the abortion occurs but I'd like someone to fill me in on that.

Planned Parenthood agrees.

it truly is poetic justice

but at the cost of ruining another's livelihood (the newborn), it doesn't seem worth, because you think that kid is being setup for success if you deny her abortion?

sweet idea, lets make their lives even worse than they already are, that'll teach em not to fuck around!

Yup... you have to teach them or they are bound to burn themselves on every step.

I don't see why you would reward somebody for making mistakes.

It's child murder/sacrifice. Not /x/ but with the pizza gate spirit cooking bs going on. Some of the clinics/ practitioners are literal devil worshiping witches in covens. The planned parenthood vids earlier this year they were selling body parts. Sounds crazy but some of the procedure tables are physical alters, no they dont look like some stone alter with skulls and pentagrams either but its the exact same thing.

why is rape such a big deal?

if a man wants to rape, why shouldn't he be allowed?

if he so desperately wants sex, it's setting him up to commit a bad crime like murder -- and masturbation is not a good alternative.

>I wish there was some kind of reasonable penalty for getting an abortion
Sometimes I wish the fear of God never left America.

Part of me wants to roleplay as a Mormon and just say fuck it, pack up, and move to Utah.

once the child is born, the damage is done and irreversible, there's nothing left to teach the whore

and in 20 years time, the kid in all likelihood will be a plague on society, as was the mother

the problem is without abortion, you're multiplying that issue, so unless you plan to round up and slaughter these people, denying rights to abortion is paving the way to more trouble in the near future

Because it's child murder you savage.

So if you're serious about your philosophy: when are you planning to kill yourself?

Or are you, like all cuckold faggots, philosophizing purely theoretically from the safe-space stronghold of your own hypocrisy?

Everyone in this thread survived women's lib. Should pay respects to our fallen brothers and sisters.

>Nobody fucking knows
Why, it's when the fetus gains consciousness. The very basic form of it is revealed at 26 weeks. Before that, it's just a bunch of cells. And most of the abortions are early, so that covers the majority of terminations.

And you still want to place that burden on the society. You are saying that abortion is a solution for stupidity.

As always as every leftists totally ignoring a problem of lack of responsibility blaming it on some outside source.
Problem is always within people. Nothing will change if they won't change. No amount of hormone therapy will help a trans.
No amount of money help poverty. No amount of food stops hunger in Africa. You are retarded yourself.
Claim your missed abortion at nearest suicide booth.

>if she doesn't want the child, it's setting the kid up for failure
yeah you're right, lol
who wants to be a failure
I'm sure the kid would much rather be dead than experience some downtroddenness
in fact anybody who earns less than 100k/y should just be shot lmao

>sweet idea
It is. Because if you subsidize something you'll get more of it. If you support welfare for single mothers you support singlemotherhood and deterioration of society as a result.

>there's nothing left to teach the whore
Then she'll teach others by the example of her life.

You are a bunch of cells. For all I know you may be a philosophical zombie.
You can stop justifying it and accept it for what it is.

But then you're going against your own social beliefs. The kid will just end up in the system one way or another, and you'll be shouldering the consequences in the form of your taxes.

It seems awfully hypocritical for the party that looks out for one's self to give a rat's ass about any life that could drain government resources. For what purpose, slut shaming? Or is there just some deep seated emotional hard-on for neglected toddlers in this country?

>In death, there can be no more pain especially to one who has only an impact on at most two people.

This quote is regarding abortion. If you kill an unborn child, only the wife and the husband are affected.

I'm a fully grown man. I have grandparents, parents, sisters, people who think I'm their friend that I don't know, people who love me that I don't know and parents' friends who hold me in high regard. There will be a lot of colateral damage for people who don't deserve this other than innocent ignorance.

If I kill myself, that's exactly what my enemies want me to. Why would I give pleasure and pain to those who don't deserve it?

Abortion should be mandatory for anyone that's been on welfare for over 2yrs.

I'm not at all saying that, I'm saying abortion is a necessary evil for the greater good and a generally healthier society and community.

if we deny abortion, we pave the way to more ill-adjusted people in our society... why should we suffer the consequences of stupidity when there's a simple, albeit controversial, method to prevent this?

then we'll have kids and single-parent familys on the street, that's not good for anyone

it's not going to teach anyone shit, the same way the death penalty doesn't deter people from horrific crimes

i do love nutting in sluts

Then Planned Parenthood could truly serve "the poor", while also helping turn around our economic clusterfuck of welfare queens with half-a-dozen children.

Stupid people don't abort children because they get benefits. Take away benefits you take away intensive to have children.

Also I find excuse of of human stupidity as a reason for abortion as questionable itself. You can't decided on that.

Wrap it up, Paco.

>then we'll have kids and single-parent familys on the street
Kids will be taken away from them and they can go fuck themselves.

>it's not going to teach anyone shit, the same way the death penalty doesn't deter people from horrific crimes
It's not a death penalty, and penalties do detter people from commiting crimes, surprisingly enough people usually respond to incentives.

>Why is murder such a big deal? If someone wants to kill someone, shouldn't they be allowed?

You posted an image that's clearly meant to be a depiction of the sheer depravity and damage that modern society has inflicted on people, and you're sitting there asking why it's such a big fucking deal.

Having unprotected sex with someone you don't love, who has genes that aren't worth spreading, just so you can spread your legs on a table a few months later so a doctor can dismember and extract the life form that has grown in your womb, is abject fucking insanity. It's mental. These fucking ladies are living their lives as though they're going to be dead by the time they're 40. Know what happens to them? They realize too late that they've hit 40 and they're fat, old, ugly, and looking at at around another gloomy 30-odd years of them being the childless old has-been that everyone pities but no one really cares about.
It's crazy, and anyone who pushes this moral relativism on children is committing the gravest form of child abuse imaginable. If your child has an abortion before she's 30 with some sort of complication, you've failed as a fucking parent.

>tfw I unironically like Kota Morgue