ALL. OVER. MY. FB

ALL. OVER. MY. FB.
Trump isn't even pres yet and liberals are mocking safe spaces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ironic...

they have no self awareness it's wonderful

again and again, the man is willing to endure personal humiliation in order to force hypocritical people to disagree with themselves

this is the strategy that never stops giving

its a shining beacon in the darkness

winning

To be fair most of the "I'm just here for the butthurt" people were Hillary supporters that were 98% sure she was going to win and wanted to watch Trump supporters get mad while pretending they're an epic neutral party.

I can't believe they fell in his trap... What a bunch of fucking retards.

Sup Forums is basically a safe space tho

that lack of self awareness almost made me pick up my gun and shoot myself and get off this ride

We're breaking the conditioning

kek always knows the right posts to bless

>this is the strategy that never stops giving
kek he's been doing this since last year and they STILL haven't figured it out yet. He played the media like a fiddle and now he's turning his trolling powers onto the SJWs.

he used the lefty language against them. now they are forced to talk about whether safe spaces are real or to make fun of trump

4d

Came to post this

The big question is will they realise the ironing

I've been a liberal mocking safe spaces for quite some time actually

Any chance of some twitter and tumblr posts?

I want to see whats going on in their minds.

he was kind of the underdog so the smugness wouldn't have been as sweet

Does Trump really come up with all of these 4D chess decisions himself? I mean I know he's a genius but it seems amazing that just about every single "damaging" thing he says somehow comes around to his favor in the end.

Is it the guiding hand of Kek working through Donald as a vessel?

#PizzaGate shit getting realer.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7csGNrry9M

If you watch that vid and don't think we need an international police task force to squash this shit and kill these sons of bitches there is something wrong with you.

God I swear, this generation is called to annihilate ISIS and every fucking sick twisted fuck on earth in a damned 21st century crusade.

Also, fuck tolerance for sexual deviancy. Back into the fucking closet with that shit.

>Trump flips their rhetoric in a really obvious way
>Idiot liberals snap up the bait
>Before the day is out, the entire news cycle and social mediasphere is forcing each other to lol at the idea of a 'safe space'
>Liberals all laughing at the special snowflake straw-man
>Liberals all laughing at how stupid >muh feels are
>any excuse to defend these faggot actors and shit on Trump

This would be 9/10 hilarious if the liberals weren't too stupid to understand whats going on. But they never will; they will never understand how insanely hypocritical it is, and they will never understand that Trump just laid a classic pit-covered-with-sticks-and-leaves trap for these idiots and they fell right the fuck in

And that fact alone makes it a perfect 10/10.

I am going to miss Trump and his spicy layman bants when he leaves office, you guys.

Just according to keikaku

Good for you.

idk getting personally trashed by a full theatre is different than staging a protest over a word etc

>Trump starts acting like a huge libcuck
>Makes the libcucks turn far right because they hate him so much
4D chess

>pay to go see a show
>instead of performing the agreed show, the cast decide to go on a vitriolic tirade.
Would you be happy about paying for something and receiving hate?

You aren't "liberal" any more you just don't know it yet

Trump is 5D chess-ing them, this will lead to removing all safe spaces from colleges..

It's more like a cage fight with a bunch of vaguely right wing ideologies locked inside.

If all he does is show up and sit down to enjoy the show and everyone throws a hissy fit then he wins because no one is enjoying the show by then.

People have to start seeing how out of touch they are with reality. They are exactly everything they hate. Like literally.

>everyone laughing about safe spaces
>SJWs are probably killing themselves now that everyone is lowkey laughing at them
genius

They don't seem to understand what a safe space actually is, weird considering they invented them.

A lot of us libs were fucking tired of sjw. I'm a Lib in a Lib uni and all my friends except 1 are Lib or farther left. All hate sjws. We found out we all hate them accidentally, cause it was fucking dangerous to say anything (especially if you want that poon)

some day they'll all figure it out, but i hope not

No I'm not trolling. I'm saying how he's shown the lack of self awareness in people.

Just remind those fucks about that last theater we heard about. The one in France.

If that were true then we wouldn't have any leafs here.

If you say something dissenting you actually get more replies, giving the dissent MORE exposure, not less.

Now let's compare this to reddit's shadow bans where people are arbitrarily silenced.

Mocking "safe spaces" seems like the kind of thing you'd like. What's wrong?

If he started supporting globalism and other commie things, would they support nationalism and deportation???

LITERALLY SHAKING

>Pay for an (expensive) service
>Service providers personally give you shit instead of performing their service
>LOL 1ST AMENDMENT

Seriously, right wingers are the biggest babies .

Liberals
> complains about racism and hate crimes

Right wingers
>complains about color of Starbucks cups and anyone not liking pence

>Sup Forums is basically a safe space tho

Like fuck it is.

People come here will either get repilled or run away from it. That's not a safe space. We don't stack the deck by censoring and shit.

It's a fair space and liberal faggots can't handle it.

>You aren't "liberal" any more you just don't know it yet

Can't admit because cuckolding gf would dump

Just pointing out the hypocrisy.

You can say whatever you want here, pretty much the only things that'll get you banned are going off topic and straight up shitposting (like just spamming random capslock nonsense kind of shitposting)

Normies are going to blame your style of thinking. This might backfire. Bring lincoln into this and people are going to see you for the bumbles of fucks that you are

>Seriously, right wingers are the biggest babies .

>But I totally fucked your girlfriend.

They're only stumping themselves at this point

4D Chess is a game they shouldn't play.

Wow, you think we care about Pence?

You really are puppets, being manipulated by the God Emperor!

>Trump makes a comment about safe spaces
>Liberals flip the hell out and start calling safe spaces stupid
>Trump gives a thumbs up and continues to eat his steak

7-dimensional bacci.

rhetorical enforcement

>lgbtq community
I find this so utterly baffling. What did Trump say EVER that was critical of queers?

Or is it all just over Pence?

And no one sees the genius 4D chess...

...Trump purposely send Pence to Hamilton, knowing this will happen...

And now we're talking about safe spaces and not that Trump just settled for 25$ million Trump University lawsuit

Bacci means "kisses"

Relevant.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Really it sounds like he has common sense and argues from such a high position they can't just ignore him.

You know, really, it's like they hate the light.

jokes on her, I never respected women or minorities, or whiny fags
HAHAHAH

theyre becoming redpilled and they dont even know it yet.

now if two leftist groups get in a fight, trump can take a side and watch them eat each other.

Yes anything Trump says, they have to disavow. It's great. Not that anything they say matters anymore.

It's the equivalent of going to a restaurant and the waiter contributing to your conversation when they're not invited to.

You're not paid for that, so it's an unexpected annoyance when you do.

Fairly simple concept.

How can they be this hypocritical?

And when they try to amp it up, people will just assume an overreacting and vengeful press once again.

Jesus Christ.

based

Trump is a leaf poster

Yes. They wanted safe spaces for everyone but conservatives. Now establishing them for conservatives will mean they don't want them anymore.

The left is trying to use the insults we use against them but they dont realize how pathetic its looking. Pence never asked for a safe space, people are upset because of these "diverse" twats taking it upon themselves to lecture him because they dont like him and have been fed the overdramatic bullshit that all their rights will be taken away in the blink of an eye
Sure they used their first amendment rights, but theyre still idiots.
Also, all these lefties unironically discriminating against "poor people who dont know what hamilton is" yet wanting diversity and for people to not discriminate. Thourougly lolling

haha I like how she knows exactly how they appear, but doesn't want to admit it.

I do not want them to figure it out either. Trolling them into thinking that this entire movement is about racism caused them to look no further. They never saw this landslide victory coming.

Uhh Sup Forums is literally the least safe space forum you could possibly post on

Anything goes here

Sup Forums seems to think dogpiling your opponents and having stock, meme responses that don't even address the topic is the height of enlightened debate.

>instead
I was under the impression that they bothered Pence after the show was over, since he was already leaving

Only newfags say that. They don't understand that it is a sandbox where anything goes. It's the polar opposite of a safe space, which is why it has been a consistent threat to safe spaces everywhere.

My sides. Like the Veep gives two shits about the opinion of some shitty actress. He was only looking for the loo and stumbled in on the play anyway.

Just wait till tax break renewal time, even fewer shits will be given then...B..B..but, muh arts, muh jobs - get a real job motherfuckah!

wtf I hate waiters now. No seriously, I fucking hate when they do this.

>libcuck's face when Trump ruses them

They should know, like, any self aware person should fucking know EXACTLY what is going on.

But that's why they're libcucks.

Not the impression that I got, but still terrible for repeat business at the very least.

i am a safe space unto myself, user. I've been called worse thing IRL than I have on Sup Forums. Sometimes joking, sometimes dead serious. I don't give a fuck. If you want to pick a real fight, I'm going to fight dirty like you've never seen before. If you want to get along, I'm all for it.

>enlightened debate

trump trolling libniggers timeline is best timeline

the way trump writes it's pretty clear he's mocking the attitude the left has about safe spaces, but for some reason it doesn't click with them

yet again they walk right into it and eat it right up

Safe and special place is quoted as "safe space"
Projection: the Culture

Absolutely beautiful.

Yes I like how Pence tried to enjoy a nice evening at a play that is virtually impossible to get tickets to. Couldn't have been easy to time it to coincide with his settlement, that's for sure. Anyway, Pence is trying to enjoy the play that is known for its black actors which everyone is raving about. Obviously he has no aversion to appreciating the talent of these African Americans and wants to show his support. Then he is attacked for merely showing up to the performance! It really doesn't even matter that nobody is talking about the Trump U thing. It was bad form regardless.

Now as far as Trump settling, he may have very well won the case against him. He certainly would have fought it. But we absolutely can't have a president trying to solve real problems for our nation being distracted by some civil suit. It would be like if we had elected a candidate who had five pending federal investigations when she is supposed to be running the country. The matter had to be settled as swiftly as possible. BTW that was good bait during the election as a non-issue for liberals to focus on. I guarantee you no voter made their decision based on the Trump U lawsuit.

Yes, because you have to be polite to them or you worry they'll fuck with things.

So you just nod and smile and your and your date/friend stop talking until they get the hint and leave.

Sup Forums doesn't shadowban people for having the wrong opinions (like being commies). They call them faggots and tell them to kill themselves for believing in shit ideologies while posting pictures of icepicks.

>seems to think Sup Forums is an individual

wew fag

haha yeah only an idiot fucks with his food server. Unless I'm at the point of walking out I'm pretty polite and not a lot of shit bothers me anyway. But that one thing is annoying. Especially knowing they are just bullshitting to try to work a tip.

I should just cut them off like "Ahp ahp ahp! Save your breath. I'm going to tip."

The mods don't shadowban people, but they outright ban people discussing pedophilia and delete their threads all the time. This being a free speech zone is a nice delusion buts its obviously false.

...sauce?

Pretty much, they can say something sure but keep it at closed off comments. Don't hang around.

>It's a fair space
>Implying that anything even vaguely leftists is a good idea will get your thread flooded with shitposting and smug reaction images till you hit post cap
If you don't believe me start a thread about legal abortions or marijuana

Losing an argument? Just call your opponent a: Shill, CTR, cuck, Ahmed, nigger, leaf, nu-male or if you've been here for more than a fucking year, JIDF.

Feels good

Also, praise it