Toronto Anti-Trump Protest

imgur.com/a/GKa32

clever little leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/tensions-flare-at-toronto-anti-trump-protest-1.3168615
webm.land/media/Y0DG.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What actually makes them feel entitled enough to protest legitimately elected leader of a foreign country?

>Trade Racists for Rapist

These are the dumbest cunts on the planet.

The fuck, he's not our president why are they even protesting? What are they protesting?

I'm just so confused stop being stupid leafs.

Jesus christ is this how delusional they are?
It be funny to see this guy get called out as condoning rapist

Canada has always been doing this kinda shit. It's compensation for the truth. Canada and Canadians are irrelevant.

So utterly boring and meaningless they're currently destroying their society so the leftists of the world will nod their way.

It's sad.

i agree with pepsi

We like to care about other country problems to forget or be blinded to our own.

While these stooges were protesting to feel good about themselves, the Liberal Wynne gov just passed a 60% tax on all distillery sales (raping small business) and continues raising hydro prices (more financial stress on the working poor's wage).

4/10 of your billboard top ten are Canadian. Both of your top grossing films last year were filmed in Canada and featured Canadian leads. 3/10 of your top selling vidya games last year were made in Montreal and Vancouver.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

FUCK these people who masturbate to America but do not actually want to live in America. They're the ultimate cuckolds. They voted for Trudeau, who wants Canada to stop being Canada and to basically become under rule of the UN.

Thank god for america huh? Without us you'd not have a thing to be bragging about.

I mean the world has been stuck on the Canadian election for the last 12 months. Our media can't stop talking about Canada. Our rightists march through the streets and have hissy fits because of your substitute teacher. It also can't wait for the next big, Quebecois blockbuster.

Oh wait. None of those things are true.

Face it. In a world of 101 flavors, you're the fucking bowl.

ctvnews.ca/canada/tensions-flare-at-toronto-anti-trump-protest-1.3168615

>2:40

HOLY SHIT BASED PEOPLE IN TORONTO.

Why is protesting seen as such an effective thing by these people? What do they hope to accomplish by staging a small protest of a democratically elected US president in fucking Canada?

Can't blame the cock leafs. Their country is so boring and their politics so pathetic that they go looking elsewhere for activism.

Canadians are so cancerous. I wish we could just kill you all in a nuclear holocaust.

That would be meaningful if it wasn't for Canadian content regulations that force radio stations in Canada to play a certain percentage of Canadian music, etc.

>“I believe that our Canadian values are antithetical to what Donald Trump stands for,” said Parkdale-High Park MPP Cheri DiNovo. “We are standing for, I hope, inclusivity, anti-racism, anti-misogyny, and anti-climate change denial. All of which were evident in his campaign and are evident in his cabinet as he is picking them.”
>anti-fucking-everything
It always astounds me how leftists render Trump literally Satan. They pin every leftist sin on him, no matter how little Trump spoke about those issues and regardless of how seriously he meant them. I don't disagree that humans are shit, but an elected president of a democratic nation can't possibly be the greatest evil in the world. And besides, why aren't they tolerating Trump, having a conversation, and working with him instead of against him? Oh wait, none of the above is relevant because Canadians don't live in America and they are merely stroking their ideological dicks.

be a hero

webm.land/media/Y0DG.webm

>they don't know that capitalistic globalism is bolshevism