Well?

Yeah that was pretty much the plan.

13-D Quantum Freeze tag, nigga. Coupled with his tweet that made libshits extra salty.

17D chess

And the stupid cunts fell for it.

gg no re

Was the whole Trump U scam legitimate?

And we're all in Trump University now knowhatimsayin'?

>Was the whole Trump U scam legitimate?
no it wasn't he clearly knew what he was doing and he showed up on videos promising jobs

Probably

7d Korean Starcraft nigga

>if I say the news hasn't covered it, then it hasn't.

I've seen this story shared dozens of times over several networks. I'm not even a Trump supporter, but I hate this false narrative that's so easily accepted by his opposition.

Not funny. As usual.

As much as a scam as regular higher-education.
Nobody forced them to pay tens of thousands of dollars for a seminar.

>le unfunny negro

Lets be honest here

If you're really that stupid, then you deserve to get scammed.

Who is this man and why should I care?

trump rubbing hands.jpg

Who is that?

Maybe, though I believe the argument of the students getting charged a lot of money for information they can get online for free applies to anything. I wouldn't be surprised if there was free surgery tutorials online.

12D interstellar yahtzee, my friend.

fpbp

it was libtards failing to make use of the education and suing for a refund. its like getting a woman studies degree and suing the school because its useless. bill clinton and bernie wife scamed a college and not one peep out of msm.

For all the butthurt about hillarys "corruption", whos shes at least been smart enough (or not blatant enough) to actually get busted for.....you fucks are awfully casual about the President elect basically admitting guilt to fraud. Really Sup Forums??? Your capacity for hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. We now have a confirmed con man as president and you're all totally cool with it. Nice work. Well done guys

happy to see the little negro doing his job for once

I like those retards think they're so smart figuring this out. It really doesn't matter, knowing how a river works doesn't mean you can change the course of the river. Its like a natural law of physics that the media must cover the Trump-Hamilton feud even knowing its a distraction from the lawsuit settlement.

Also the fact they accused Trump of being a child rapist + russian agent + wanting to put gays in death camps kinda negates the shock of "Oh my god he defrauded people!"

Do you believe he "committed sexual assault" as well?

Be honest.

>"they let you do it"

She did get busted though as did her people in her circle. Why would they give immunity deals to her circle of sycophants at all if she was innocent as well as them? The orders obviously came down from the highest levels to not pursue charges as you can see by the way Comey and Clinton answered in front of the committees.

stupid fucking liberal kike nigger cocksucking treasonous faggots BTFO

He just revised a leftist twitter meme.

Honestly, Colbert and Stewart fucked up the entire thing. Many people are observing politics far more ironically, because of them. But they didn't realize that hypocrisy and stupidity are the life blood of irony in a social capacity. And western leftists and globalists are the most hypocritical and emotionally controlled in the political system.

They set Trevor, who is nothing special, up to fail.

The fucking idiots who signed up for a class should have known something was fishy when it wasn't an actual accredited university

>south african comedy

so people believe its a conspiracy to delft news about trumps settlement but other conspiracy facts like the jews did WTC and the CIA shot kennedy are koo koo. fucking idiots.

JET FUEL DOES NOT MELT STEEL BEAMS

I have no love for HIllary. But where's the outrage at Trump for this sort of shit? Literally people that he conned had to go to court to get the Donald to give them their money back. 25 fucking million dollars.

I supposed they just believed in Trump. Gross amirite?

Bill Clinton payed Paula Jones $850,000 to settle her case against him where she accused him of sexual assault. By your logic, this would make him a rapist (which he probably is). Settling a case out of court is not an admission of guilt, and Trump likely didn't want the embarrassment of having to testify in court before he becomes president.

Most people who took the class were satisfied and gave it good reviews.

A settlement isn't an admission of guilt. If he settled it's likely cheaper to do so than to continue to fund it further. This is how it's been since at least the 1980's. The truth doesn't matter it's about cost. Now we'll never know the truth if the business is really guilty of anything or not.

>I have no love for HIllary. But where's the outrage at Trump for this sort of shit?
Really? I've seen plenty of outrage over this in the media. A diversity/black supremacist play on broadway even generated hate and outrage towards and against. The media has been chock full of outrage since 2015. Pass what you're smoking.

are women's studies degrees scams? ethnic studies degrees? yeah, why not?

I don't like it but Hillary was a lot worse. Trump is not my ideal candidate but he's against globalism, immigration, and Left-wing thought policing.

I had no choice but to vote for him.

Don't forget the wife of the deputy who helped Clinton with Paula Jones had a nice ole gunshot wound to the back of the head. All because she was set to testify. It's odd how people accidentally die around them. It wouldn't be surprising if Clinton's impeachment on perjury was a deal to have exit the White House with as much grace as possible. The rape allegations and sexual assaults should've put him in prison but obviously they know or paid the right people. Quite a few other dirty dealings too back then (whitewater etc).

>if you settle you admit guilt

t. rump

99D hyperdimensional quazi-hydrophobic non-partisan linear Backgammon

Trevor. Those ratings.

Kek.

In all seriousness there were multiple online universities doing the same thing. Even people who worked at these things, thought it was going to "work out". It seemed like a bright future for education. I knew someone who racked up like 20 grand of debt to another school, for a certificate that was worthless, I'm not even sure she earned it.

The only reason we hear about Trump U is because he cucked the left. I objectively don't think he said "lets take their shekels in our education scheme".

Probably something that he had an idea for (or some other company approached him about) and slapped his name on the product without doing due diligence. Just another way to get his name out there.

So i do not know exactly the details of the case but it is worth mentioning that you cannot get accreditation for your university unless it not only meets a set of standards of education. But it actually has to churn out students for a few years with unaccredited degrees before it passes the test. The time this takes is usually 5 to 10 years.

You cannot just set up a university. Whatever paper you get will be unaccredited until the university receives accreditation, after which your degree gets retroactively validated.

I do not know the details of the case very well and i do not think many really understand the university process. its a do or die thing.

If you do not get accredited, everyone wastes their money but you come off like a scammer. Every single time. If you do, everyone is happy. This is why new universities offer insanely good rates for everything.

I want to make America white again. I don't care about this petty shit.

also important to note is that crimes before trump enters white house cannot be used to impeach him. liberals have nothing.