Tell me Sup Forums, why did Trump become a filthy sjw hypocrite demanding safe spaces? I had my faith in him

Tell me Sup Forums, why did Trump become a filthy sjw hypocrite demanding safe spaces? I had my faith in him.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5drclt/jontron_did_a_fucking_breitbart_interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's being ironic

I think he is trying to show how stupid safe spaces are.

See 9D underground sudoku to get liberals to make fun of safe spaces

Sadly, your Hungarian brain cannot bear the mere idea of his genius. But you'll come around.

He's calling out the Left's hypocrisy.... I love it.

The SJWs created this weapon, now they must endure it's effects.

To keep people from talking about settling his lawsuit for $25 million by triggering people and the media with easily digestible drama.

There is a varying degree of assumed safety and privacy according to the place.

You don't pay money to enter a theater to get heckled by the cast and booed by the other audience.

On the other hand liberals define as safe space wherever they like to act on degeneracy without repercussions.

They get nude, menstruate, spout nonsense out in the open and when they get due negative reaction, they declare the place "Safe space" for them, which allows them to continue whatever anti-human homoerotic activities.

everyone talked about hamilton instead of the Trump U settlement
lurk moar newfag

>Because this

>thinking the paparazzi aren't scum

>op takes everything at face value
Don't be retarded

Eight-dimensional cricket.

LOL

This. He's trolling the shit out of liberals using their language. How do you not see this?

The people harassing Pence are supposedly professional actors and thus bringing their political dogma to work is completely unacceptable in the same way that a teacher doing it is.

I havent been paying attention but why is this a big deal? What happened with trump University?

There's a difference to being against social anarchy and being for the destruction of traditional values faggot.

APOLOGIZE!

have you seen SJWs attack the idea of safe spaces? you have now,thanks to Trump

sjws want safespaces to protect them from ideas they dont like, and from criticism while they spew out their own opinions.

that's not a realization, that's a conjecture, and you need evidence to prove it

fucking brainwashed koreans, i tell ya what

He made a 25 million dollar out of court settlement.

He says safe space. They laugh. This proves safe spaces aren't real.

The man is brilliant.

The dipshits that went there finally figured out it was unaccredited so they did what all stupid people do when they realize that they've fucked up: file a lawsuit.

Even if he's ironic, he's making an ass of himself. He was extremely abrasive throughout his campaign, now he demands apologies over miniscule bs. I don't think the majority of the population gets his irony, on the other hand he'll look like a hypocrite. Trump made bullying acceptable socially throughout his campaign, if he makes a 180, he loses all credibility.

Enjoy your cuckold government.

This sounds plausible, thank you.

>keep thinking of the left as elitist and exclusionary
i think the left does that well enough themselves.

>tell me how to evade this move, because i have no idea
of course, she doesnt even consider that they might actually be in the wrong.

>pay for a service
>be surprised if the customer is angry they didn't get what they paid for

He got what he paid for, with some extra analysis of the piece.

>literally asking 'how do I avoid acknowledging my hypocrisy in the face of this?'

She looks like she's on the older side so I'll give her a pass, but this is the face of the millennial left

reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5drclt/jontron_did_a_fucking_breitbart_interview/