Is this retard serious?

Is this retard serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

action.trump2016.com/survey/100-day-plan-action-survey/
eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make America Fence Again

he's checking america's priorities, needs to get a baseline to see how to make his moves

Day of the Rake

link

action.trump2016.com/survey/100-day-plan-action-survey/

MAN OF THE PEOPLE. HE LISTENS.

Did I make America great again

are you shitting me? the cartels and ms13 are more of a threat than some ragheads across the ocean

What?

>HIGHLY IMPORTANT
Infrastructure (means jobs $$$$)
Repeal and Replace Obamacare (reduce national debt)
NAFTA
Remove Illegals
America First Foreign Policy

>Somewhat Important
Enact 5 year ban on officials becoming Lobbiests
DRAIN THE SWAMP

>not important
everything else

>nothing on guns

PLEASE SAVE US

T. CALIFORNIA

Honestly, building a wall would be more costly than just shooting them and how many of them would get raped by coyotes trying to get back?

>not mentioning sanctuary cities

This is genius.
Trump is introducing people to his policies trough an interactive survey. Much more effective than just some stupid list, or even rallies. No one has time for that, but you give people a survey and they're going to read that shit.

People are going to take the survey and they'll say ''wait, he wants to end common core? how did I not know this?''

Shit, all of this is highly important. What the fuck. A politician who works for the people...

>Eurofags finally understanding aspects of Trump's policy

When people said that Trump had no policies, they were there all along but they were too retarded to go look them up.

They're too stubborn. They know that he has policies, it's just easier for them to deny he has any. Then they freak out about how his policies are bad while saying that he has none.

no dumbshit, healthcare is the single most important issue on there

>Throws policies back to population
>Elected President for some reason

>christopher poole

How dare a president ask the people what they want

cuck

I just filled that out. I ranked every non-immigration issue as either somewhat important or not important. I ranked all immigration and trade issues as extremely important.

These wetbacks are going home, no matter how many tears spill.

He's right, though.

>dependence on middle east oil

What the fuck trump? Get this retarded shit off your website

wrong

It's not just webacks it's all illegals user

>healthy people aren't paying into it
>most premiums are going up by over 100% next year
You only don't realize it because you're still on mommy and daddy's insurance, as was intended. The shock won't hit you until its tendrils have wormed their way into every facet of our economy and society, again, by design.

Dilbert was right, he'll be the most populist president in all of American history. He's literally going to check with us first before proceeding.

>tfw all those rapists and criminals are getting deported back to my country already full of rapists and Salvadorian thugs.

>tfw my visa will get cancelled if my country doesn't want these faggots back in the country.

What do?

You don't realize how important immigration is because you're a cuck. You're not going to get the health insurance or anything else you want when third worlders are deciding policy.

ALL OF THIS SHIT IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT NIGGA

Some things are more important than others.
Obviously Trump is not going to achieve every single thing he wants.

Like 70% of oil comes from the middle east dude

How can one man be this based?

eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=727&t=6

>Canada (40%)
>Persian Gulf countries (16%)

Like we found 20 billion barrels here. Just as much as they have in their largest reserve in ONE find. The Saudis just got dumped on.

>build wall
>keeps people out
>provides a monolithic defensible structure on our border
>creates more border security jobs
>creates a passively secure border

>don't build wall
>anyone can come across nearly unchecked
>border patrol has to continue using inefficient methods of monitoring the border

Not with that attitude. If the mad man attacks on all fronts, shit will snowball. Young me can still remember Obama's first 100 days being a failure.

We don't even need to drill off shore. They just found something like 20 billion barrels in Texas

gop (dotcumin here obviously) /100-day-plan-action-survey/
let them know your opinion

>end common core
>highly important
yES END IT NOW

>SC nomination not very important
Pretty gud apart from that desu. I got a hearty kek when I got to the bottom, thanks fampai

Gotta get to the SC mate
With the appointment of a good judge and the right case we strike a blow to all gun control forever

That was pretty recent wasn't it? I would imagine this survey was set up before that.

Holy fuck this guy is based. If he passes 1/3rd of what's on that list he still would be best POTUS you guys ever had.

Yeah a couple days ago
The point I hope the question is making is now longer being dominated by oil money too
The Saudi influence must be purged

Yeah its why we memed so hard to get him elected

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't he do a decent amount of this by himself using executive powers?

WRONG! Raising the white birth rate is the single most important thing Trump can do! Without white people everything else is meaningless!

I'm just voting Highly Important to everything, because you know SJWs are gonna show up and vote Not Important to everything.

>SJWs are gonna show up and vote Not Important to everything.
Very true. Not sure what the point of this website is. Surely he knows it's going to get spammed?

You really want the president to govern using online opinion surveys?
Even knowing what we know about online opinion polls?

When I tried the survey the second step asked for a donation before continuing. I'm pretty sure there will be more integrity considering that.

Soros is notoriously willing to throw piles of money at anything that might have the smallest effect. He can't be the only one.

yes. good job, moot

Its just fun busywork.

This is the hellish future we chose, now we must take responsibility.

>build wall
NAP violation
>keeps people out
NAP violation
>provides a monolithic defensible structure on our border
NAP violation
>creates more border security jobs
NAP violation
>creates a passively secure border
NAP violation

>don't build wall
NAP violation
>anyone can come across nearly unchecked
NAP violation
>border patrol has to continue using inefficient methods of monitoring the border
NAP violation

He's a man of the people..? What's the problem here?

>Getting input from the citizens hes going to govern

>retarded

canadian shitposters are the lowest form of life on earth

Underrated comment