My job application is getting trashed for this, right?

My job application is getting trashed for this, right?

What's the job and who was the one who interviewed you like, if you've had one

Say you're jewish.

If your job application involves filling out an online form it's probably not a job worth having.

Yes.

It'll hit the trashcan at light speed. Sorry OP.

Element inspector > fill with empty values. This way you'll give them nothing.

literal one drop rule when it comes to hispanics

how do lefties not realize this racist bullshit

>My job application is getting trashed for this, right?

Change to female and aggressively challenge their "tolerance"

> The following questions are completely voluntary

But they have mandatory red stars beside them.

should clearly be a positive, but in this upside-down world this is considered cancer

lol, today;s world is so fucked.

I remember being annoyed with how in depth an electronic application was like, 7 years ago, so I filled out the bare minimum and then converted and image of the Company Logo to text and sent it in as my resume, as though there was some kind of cmputer problem. I had an interview the next day, lol

just say that you have relatives out there you meet with every now and then

the fuck they gonna do about it anyway

Pretend to be black

Yes

I make it a habit to have a diverse racial work team under me.
Because of my support for multiculturalism, right?
LOL FUCK NO
If my employees hate each other more than me, there's less of a chance of them organizing against me

Just pick Latino and say your grandmother is Latino. Just pick Woman and say you identify as a woman in private, but that you don't like to talk about it in public.

But desu

This I was thinking the same.

>this is a thing in the US
LOL

I would just say I'm hispanic

There's no way they can prove otherwise. It's such a nebulous category

be trans gender trans nigger and you get the jerb

Just say you're Hispanic and if anyone asks you're a Brazilian/Argentine of German/Italian descent. If anyone presses the issue, tell them your parents didn't teach you Spanish because they wanted you to integrate into new country.

really makes you think

Michael Jackson?

Don't let them misrace you!
If you identified yourself as a black, people have to respect that!
Race isn't something you are born with.
#misracingisnotOK!

>WHITE FUCKING MALE

yeah your screwed

>If your job application involves filling out an online form it's probably not a job worth having.
Just about any job worth anything nowadays has something like that.

It depends on the rest of your resume tbqh. Yeah, it will have to stand out now

>current year
>not being a Transnigger

no thats nonsense

>ethnicity
>race

this

>not just claiming Hispanic
What are they gonna do, give you a genetic test ?

>job application needs to know your race and gender

Literally for what reason? This is obviously going to be used for discriminatory reasons

How is this shit not forbidden by law ?

Please answer, I'm asking seriously.

Just say you're a spic and if you look white just go for "my mother is Mexican and my father is a low energy politician esse"

Here you could be whiter than the fucking Abominable Snowman and yet claim you're 1/34th Aboriginal and get all the scholarships and jobs.

Not necessarily, but there's a higher bar for you as a white male. If you were female or non-white, you'll likely get an interview with less than steller grades, recommendations, and experience. If you were a minority female, you could virtually shit all over the application and still get the interview. Note, minority and non-white refer to anybody except whites (obviously) and asians.

Yep. Tables have turned in the last 10 years.

>"""""""""""""voluntary"""""""""""""

>your parents didn't teach you Spanish because they wanted you to integrate into new country.

if you're going to lie, can't you at least TRY to make it plausible?

I don't get it. Being white rises your chances to get the job. Why is everyone advocating ITT to write that you are Hispanic ?
Being white gets you the job always.

Thats nonsense. Being non-white is a disadvantage. Whites get jobs easier.

affirmative action, dude

What's that ?

Won't be rad anyways. Since you clicked White and Male it goes right into the trash.

Having Mehmet or Mugba as name in your country gets your resume immediately trashed in your country.

>implying

I have you know people with those names have endless janitorial or fastfood cuisine opportunities.

Well I mean it's voluntarily in the sense that if you don't fill them out you won't be considered.

That's because the average Hans doesn't want to work low skilled jobs.
These low skilled jobs are easy to get. High skilled jobs are harder

White priviledge everyone!

But seriously, how is this even legal?

Its pretty standard and optional.

I always put my shit in there I don't care they'll figure out one way or another.

In the USA, we have what's known as "Affirmative Action" which basically means that there are institutional advantages by law that are given to people who aren't White men. There are even quotas for how many of this or that you require in a company.

Everyone who isn't a straight, White man is in a protected class(some more protected than others) and the government forces companies, universities, government agencies, etc to discriminate against us to "level the playing field" and address racism, sexism, etc.

What the Fuck how is that legal

Why is Greg such a fucking woman-hating racist?

yes, its getting trashed, thats why you need to say youre an undocumented asian lgbtqabcdefg+- refugee and they need to check their privilege for assuming your gender

(srs answer: just lie and say youre half hispanic cuban, they're basically white anyway, like rubio)

Why the fuck do you need to state your ethnicity and race!? For fucking job application!
Doesn't this fall under discrimination law?

Seems like in America they don't have laws for that.

Read about "affirmative action" and "positive discrimination". Its legal to be racist against white males.

Oy VEY GOY, it's COMPLETELY VOLUNTARY!

>:3

Always identify as hispanic. A relative of mine is a VP at a large financial firm gave me this advice.