NIGE IS BACK: Nigel Farage vows to return to frontline politics

>Defiant Nigel Farage hit back at Theresa May last night – and vowed to use his new alliance with Donald Trump to take the Commons by storm.

>The acting Ukip leader tore up his pledge to quit front-line politics after the EU referendum and said he would stand for Parliament if corruption claims against the Tories over his General Election defeat in South Thanet lead to a New Year re-run.

>Farage, 50, even joked about the possibility of golf fanatic Trump coming to the UK to campaign for him, saying the Kent constituency had ‘the best golf courses in Britain’.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3953518/Nigel-Farage-vows-fight-Commons-seat-Thanet-South-backed-Donald-Trump.html

THEY KEEP DRAGGING ME BACK IN!

He has been inspired by the God Emperor.

Our boy is back.

What a fucking soldier.

>they thought he was finished

get real limeys, demigod returning to shove brexit up parliaments ass

This is the best teamup of all time. Bringing the Anglo sphere into a new age.

This is amazing. Happy for you, bongs

Can you just kill off the royal family and crown him king?

this is a good day lads

no, he must be adopted or marry into the royal family.

The anglo rises

Where the fuck are the bongs on this. From what I've discerned, this is significant.

Asleep, I guess. It's the main story on the DM, too.

>it's real!!!!!

He quit before because of death threats to him and his family.

I guess that's not important anymore now that Prez. Cheeto is in.

This was sort of foreseeable, he never ruled out trying to become an MP in a few years. By the time of the next GE he should have been made redundent as an MEP anyway.

THEY'RE ROUNDING US UP, YOU FOOLS. FIRST THE AUSTRIANS WOULDN'T COME TO HOFER'S THREAD NOW THE BRIT'S AREN'T COMING TO NIGE'S. IT'S THE SNOOPER'S CHARTER. SPREAD THE MESSAGE BEFORE I GET BAGGED.

Based Trump siphoning some of his energies to Farage

>President Trump campaigning in a South Thanet by-election for Are Nige

What a time to be alive.

Fantastic news this means trump can weaken the tories with the help from the FBI and feed information to ukip. Another thing is if brexit doesn't mean brexit which I fear it will we will need him back anyway.

Couldn't be a better time for this

It seriously looks like Brexit may not happen without him as PM, but hopefully Trump will make things easier for him