POL BTFO!!!

POL BTFO!11

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

totally the same thing as setting up rooms with crayons and puppy dogs

These libshits are being played. The hamilton thing was a ruse to distract from trump university. 4d chess wasn't a meme.

>Trump mocking the left, calling for safe spaces
>the left is too stupid to realize and begin lobbing hateful comments and name-calling at him
>everyone gets to see how the left really are

You fucking nincompoops cannot stump the Trump.

>libtards coin the term "safe space"
>freak out when a sane person uses the words safe and space without referring to their cancerous culture

He isn't calling for a "safe space", you fucking mongoloids.

He made the left ridicule safe spaces. This man is a total fucking genius.

being that delusional that trump is in control of everything all the time

his twitter is so powerful

Mike Pence paid to see a performance.
Instead he got lectured to by the actors. It was extremely unprofessional.
They should all be fired.

This has been true for over a year now. Even when we think he's stumped, 3 days or two weeks passes and it comes to surface that he, in fact, has a perfect record. Truly unstumpable.

>lefties think one person in their faggot army will one day be the first.

Good luck.

>setting up dumb liberals to contradict themselves means trump is in control of everything all the time

If you had been following Trump for long enough you know that 64D Transdimensional Chinese Checkers is real

>niggers
>freedom of speech

Also he reminds normies of Lincoln and how Republicans were the party that ended slavery.

Brilliant

I don't get it, I thought leftists loved safe spaces?

And now they use words like cuck?

Are leftists with us now?

I wonder what would happen if an all white cast went out and said to Obama "we are concerned you won't defend us and our children" before he even got into office.

I never thought about it this way.

THE ABSLOUTE MADMAN DID IT AGAIN

>64D Transdimensional Chinese Checkers is real
lol I keked

What makes liberals think attacking an audience member in a fucking theater was unprofessional and mature? Why aren't liberals consistent with safe spaces anyway?

>leftist confusing a request for civility with a reproach of free speech

It's like they're not even trying.

>implying Trump didn't specifically choose those words

Interdimensional reverse chinese backgammon, senpai

>that image

He proved it many times that he is playing 6 dimensional space chess

Came here to post this. What next? Is Mike Pence gonna go into starbucks to get a cup of coffee and pay good money to get lectured by the staff on how liberals are afraid of their own imagination and it's all his fault?

Yes! One of my favorite memes. Few weeks back I spent an hour laughing at ppl saying Trump was 2D underwater flag football master.

it was a really stupid post

I'm still glad he's gonna be president tho

This desu senpai

>he's playing them!!!!

>being this delusional

Yet the entire media is talking about his attempted diversion tactic.

>all these lefties jumping on to Trump's bait
It's like they learned nothing from the elections.

TFW you can't play 40-D chess.

Reverse Psychology, he's getting the left to eat itself further.

He used safe and space in the first fucking sentence; a sentence that doesn't even sound like something a real person would say. He's baiting liberals.

nah, Pence got bullied by a bunch of theater fags.
their making fun of your leader for being a bitch.
trump doesn't know what safe spaces are.
also they performed the entire show as usual, the audience did boo him, but this is America and if your a politician you are gonna get boo'ed.
the cast gave him a 30 second speech at the end, and thanked him for coming.

>Yet the entire media is talking about his attempted diversion tactic.
Yes, and that's a part of his tactic as well.

He's also getting Liberals to mock their own safe spaces.

>Trump unifying America by playing both sides

Truly the man we need.

Musical Theatre: Not even once!

youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es

>mocking the very thing you want and calling it out for being retarded

I don't get it?????

>Yet the entire media is talking about his attempted diversion tactic.
Nobody watches CNN

Oh yeah great tactics, get them to talk about both issues making you look like a retard.

that's the point

Isn't Apologize a meme?

Liberals have no integrity and will only set up rules with the intent to never follow it themselves.

They only have the courage for sucker punch gotcha quotes that people who think exactly like them have drilled in their head and will become visibly confused and upset when it doesn't work.

They know their shit is retarded and they're idiots all the more because when someone to the right of them even jokingly reads off their script they will be the first to mock them going "HAHA YOU SAID SOMETHING DUMB"

that's a part of his tactic too

"Safe space" is different than a "safe place"

police stations for example,would constitute a "Safe place"

while safe space refers to the atmosphere rather than a specific location

These people realize they are playing with lightning, right?
If they keep fucking with pence hes going to reveal his true power level and go full blown gays-genocide.

I predicted it, timeline shift coming soon.

>Pence's face when we meme him into a super-man by invoking meme names upon him

I mean realistically, theaters arent very safe spaces in the us.

>Calling for safe space in theater in your own safe space on twitter

>If they fall for the diversion, they win

I'm failing to see any "brilliance" behind this.

>muh safe and special place
Faaaaag.

They didn't.

>not realizing the satire
You guys ought to know by now that Trump is playing 90D chess.

Also, trump gets 777 already right?
>8:56 am
Is trump trying to praise kek with digits?

Mike "If they're queer, defribilator CLEAR!" Pence

The dude is US president now, he's clearly not an idiot.

The denial in this thread is hitting levels we've never seen before

Not an argument.

That's the part of my plan.

God fucking dammit this is hilarious. Safe from what? Nobody pulled a gun on him. It was a light political speech and some booing. Safe from words and noise? That's calling for a safe space in the exact same way SJW's do.

Trump is allowed to be a retard sometimes and we're allowed to point out the obvious. You don't need to perform mental gymnastics to suck out every last drop of his jizz. Or go right ahead. It's a free country. Whatever.

The left is broken user

Can't you see it?

Trump is on his way to redpill the whole nation
Step by step
Slow and steady

And that fucking APOLOGIZE seals the deal. Praise KEK what alternate dimensions are we crossing over into.

They really have learned nothing from all of this.

Or tear it apart

They were rude to do what they did, though. The left won't even concede this much.

>Carl
>those looming darkies in the background
>Sweden

Pottery

he tweeted about both retard

that nu male typing the word beta hurt him more than trump ever could

google the letter "J"

one of the first results is Trump's twitter

I couldn't care less.
I wish he didn't say anything and it was stupid but when Jeff "deport them all and build the wall" sessions gets put in and starts mass deporting I promise you I won't be thinking of this tweet.

50th thread on this topic today. You lost, CTR. Go lose your virginity or play some Dungeons and Dragons. This is insane. You're not even getting paid to shill anymore. Queen bitch is done. Deal with it, niggers.

why not gift the user some Sup Forums gold, kind stranger? ;^}

(they did)

What don't you believe?

>h-h-he was just pretending
He doubled down on it. Called it harassment. Now millions of people are demanding an actual apology and calling for boycotts like crybabies. All over some predictably lefty theaterfag's speech. It's a shitty musical they were never going to see anyway. Seriously, as an aside, I'd rather blow my brains out than sit there listening to these faggots rap for the whole duration.

Oh, so now the right is pro safe space. Keep gas lighting bro!

>Now millions of people are demanding an actual apology and calling for boycotts like crybabies
>B-but his plan didn't work of course! Millions of regular Americans who would never actually go to a Broadway play (ie most people) now think his VP was unfairly harassed by those snobby east coast liberals. What an idiot!

That's part of his tactic, too.

>Snowflake faggots want a safe space.
>People mock them for it.
>The president wants to produce a safe space.
>Snowflake faggots lose their shit and mock him.

Just take away all their rights and when they have none then they will desire one.

Seems like America elected their first female president after all.

What are you, transphobic?

It's just funny to me. I'm seeing nearly all of the conservatives in my whole extended family unironically getting upset and openly talking about safe spaces/places. They're talking about Pence like he's a little girl who needs feminism. They lack any self-awareness. It's like a funhouse mirror reflection of SJW's.

I'm fucking loling.
some next level delusions

but yah if I go to the theater I'm there to enjoy the show, not to have your political views showed down my asshole
so not so much about "safe spaces" but more about a right and wrong place for shit.

trumped dun goofed

the German bringing the bantz

Can you even fucking read? Be honest.

>Jeff "deport them all and build the wall" sessions
is he ////////////our guy//////////////////////// ?

Private property meant for entertainment purposes. You shouldn't heckle anyone in the crowd or interrupt the experience with controllable noises.

not to mention the embarrassment of being singled out in front of thousands of people for no apparent reason but to be lectured

You should also be prepared for backlash if you make unwarranted political comments.

4-D chess retard
trump is just making fun of the left

>You shouldn't heckle anyone in the crowd
Fuck that, nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

What the fuck is meme magic pham? Literally 4D fkn chess this whole year.

true enough.
still doesn't take away from the fact that what they did was fucking dumb and economically unwise, they just called half the country racyst,

64^64D INTERGALACTIC CHESS

Mike "Guys who like guys are gonna get fried" Pence.

>economically unwise
I promise you the majority of the people that have seen Hamilton are liberals and fags anyway. This free advertising means even more liberals and fags will buy tickets.