Alt-Right praising trannies

Wtf is up with this? I've talked to my Trump supporter aquaintances and they all seem to be fine and welcoming transfaggots who voted for Trump into our movement. Even r/thedonald is praising them and gays.

How did it come to this?

That's a tranny? Damn, that would be one passable tranny.

Transfaggots are not allowed in this movement. They are bluepilled idiots that have been psyoped.

That's not a tranny.

Sauce?
She is beautiful!

If that's a tranny I would love to grab her cock.

that's a tranny

dohohohoho

faggots

Big difference between traps and trannies. Trannies take hormones and chop their dicks off, they are mentally ill freaks. Traps are cute boys that like serving men and being feminine, they are better than women except they can't make babies.

Yes it is, Serina Valentina, or something like that.

what a surprise a significant number of people here are actually massive raging faggots that pretend they're just roleplaying as massive raging faggots and just dream about fucking other men.

Sup Forums please.

This has gone too far

This shouldn't even be possible

Fake tits = more likely a tranny than not a tranny.

Follow the warning signs.

Don't worry, she's trash. Her tits are monstrous and penis worthless. Sickening.

For scientific purposes do you got more?

why is she so pale

Those aren't even the dreams I'm ashamed of.

So no one cares about these abominations being welcomed and accepted?

>Alt-Right

>thinly veiled tranny thread

If this is the future, then I welcome it.

She is gorgeous. Who the fuck cares if no baby?

We can always artificial insemination with carrier mom.

Trap = Passable
It doesnt matter if they are trans, cders, sissies (which is what you are describing) or just androgynous guys, if they can fool people into believing theyre a grill, its a trap.

Traps take hormones too you idiot.

Trump has always had a hard on for faggets. He supported buttfuckers long before Hillary did, and even once invited a transfer into Trump tower as a show of support.

Still beats the SJW witch they tried to get into office in his place if you ask me.

"She" still has a dick.

>she

Look at it this way, the ones that supported Trump are the ones that pass really well (ie the only ones who should transition).

Fuck all abominations support him, because they have to pray at the alter of oppression.

That's what makes it easier to accept the ones that do support Trump. They're generally relatively attractive, anti-feminist, and are the least batshit of the lot.

This is how I view it, not sure if others are the same.

It's one of those terms that has grown multiple meanings. Traditionally you are right. Trap as in "it's a trap", looks like a girl but has a dick. These days it's genuinely used more for crossdressers.

Some do, yes. No idea how to measure a percentage, but my guess would be it's really quite low. They are the ones who have taken it beyond a fetish and turned it into their identity, ie they are mentally ill.

You know what I mean. Trans go beyond a fetish into a lifestyle and identity. and begin transitioning (though a decent amount never chop their moneymaker off).

Who are you to tell me what to call her?

A cute feminine dick

No one gives a shit about mentally ill gays, even if they want to chop their dicks off. Why would we?

We care about the prog establishment trying to redefine gender and force their bullshit down our throats. Pretending that you can switch your gender, or that gender is socially constructed, is just 2+2=5 crap from 1984. Trannies that do that are obnoxious, and we hate them, but it's because of their politics. Trannies that admit what they are and don't try to push it on children are fine. It's that simple.

Oh, and the alt right isn't fucking real.

There is only one type of tranny/trap worth praising.

>quiet in social situations, but
overtly sexual in body language
>At least 8/10 ACTUALLY PASSABLE
>quiet in bed, preferably just breathing noises with the tongue out ( very different sound. Like a dog panting )
>always waxed and ass cleaned and bleached
>always showered, smells like fruit, white teeth
>REAL LONG HAIR TO BE PULLED
>willing to do everything and anything at any time ( most depraved sex on your mind 24/7 )
>can take pain without making noise, and for extended periods of time
>Completely Submissive

these gays get into this thinking they're going to be good at it. No hun, you have to be GREAT at it. Even the straight guys want this :)

Fuck off with your bullshit, faggot.

Women hate trannies because:

1. They debunk the fuck out of the myth that it's harder to be woman in life
2. They wind up being better women than actual women, proving that men literally do everything better
3. It's ancient Western custom to have boipussy on the side and impose yourself on a emasculate male

>This shouldn't even be possible

It is

Trump and kek also support interracial but a small minority of angry white nerds can't accet it.

daily reminder that you would

More gorgeous trans women pls

I am a trap and I can guarantee you most of them, especially transgirls that pass and have female fat distribution are always going to be on HRT. Another, very small percent are intersex, born with a fucked up chromosome inbetween male and female and many of them live as guys at first because they have a penis but later transition. Even guys in /lgbt/ that identify as guys take HRT to look androgynous, i.e. femboys.

It's a non issue. Who gives a fuck if a dude wants to be trans and who cares if a dude likes sucking dick.

Social conservatives are the only thing holding back the right from being to preferred party in america

I'm assuming the majority start post/late puberty though?

There's nothing wrong with passable traps. It's when they have full beards and manchin and demand to be treated as women that there's a problem.
You have to put the money in to fix the face if you want to transition.

Trannies like that would turn me gay.

I would choke on it like I'm starving to death honestly
no homo...

I'm Skyping with a tranny as we speak senpai

YOUR RESPONSE TO OP PICTURE IS 100% STRAIGHT

Not anymore

sauce?

>you'd never pass as a qt girl with a cock.

Trannies are sodomite filth. They are faggots. In a more righteous society all these freaks would be executed with a bullet to the head ASAP.

I totally support LGBTQIA
Let God Burn Those Queers Into Ashes.

They start all over the board. For example I know irl, she had FFS surgery and that pic is from the website where as Valentina in OP's pic started super young, like at 15. After around 18-21, passing is really dependant on having god tier genetics. I was lucky and went through a delayed puberty before getting HRT so it didn't hit me as hard as it should have but I'm like Andreja Pejic's stature and frame now.

>2016
>falling for the vaginal jew

Getting a cute conservative trans girlfriend is the greatest thing.

I have seen this pic tossed around before, I think you are trying divide and subvert us.

i agree
I see this problem in Europe as well.
Conservative parties could gain a massive boost in popularity if they just went with their anti-islam anti-immigration policy and left the fags alone.

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD /lgbt/ HEATHENS

Live and let live, why not?

Like, let people do what they like as long as they aren't a dipshit about it.

>Getting a cute conservative trans girlfriend is the greatest thing.

Is this possible? That's my dream, but every one I've ever met up here in Nor Cal Bay Area are liberal scum

>California

there's your problem

alternatively just redpill them

Trannies and traps of Sup Forums dump your pics for rates

I'm not going to reject anyone who believes in what I believe in and votes the way I vote. I'm not dumb enough to do otherwise.

As long as we ban gay marriage and make adoption illegal

Who cares?

Or move to Germany
USA (or East and West Coast) are way more liberal than Europe
You wouldn't believe it

Here

although I'd argue that most trannies that start after 25 do not pass at all, unless they have amazing genes or were born a eunuch and never had any T or had little puberty development.

if you are a radical right wing libertarian, you should believe people in America are free to live out their religious beliefs.

Really, is believing you were born in the wrong physical body crazier than believing in eating the body and blood of a 2000 year old Jewish handyman?

wtf i love penises now

They like men who choose to be women because they hate women who choose to be men. Pretty simple.

>right wing libertarian

Because. we don't hate gays you edgelord. We hate only the degenerate gays who force their views on everyone aka every Hillary supporter who is gay

As much as I want to suck off a hot tranny someday..
You got to look at this way.
God is perfect and he chose a destiny for everyone. If you were chosen to be a man you should probably be a man. Defying that is defying what God intended on a few conditions.
Now I see nothing wrong with weird situations where the gender isn't determined at birth and decisions could have to be made by man rather it's then or 30 years later. Whatever.

But I think it should be looked at this way.
If the trans looks like a female and is attractive, then that is still in God's plan.
If the trans looks like some ugly dude with long hair and female clothes. That is not in God's plan.
God would of let you look like a real cute woman if you were meant to be a trap.

I think God is okay with traps and certain situations.
Obviously the ugly ones should be burned alive.

Actually, if you believe in the free market and deregulation of business, then you should be accepting of the transgender market and the medical industry behind it.

Personally it is a bit too Dr. Frankenstein.

I wonder if it could be seen as progressive to go against the trans movement if you view it as a predatory business going after people for money like big tobacco.

I do worry that the tail is wagging the dog. That trans people are being talked into expensive surgury and hormones just to feed corporations. I worry that the industry may drive these people into poverty.

Kill all trannies.

Sarina Valentina is like a 1 in 10,000 tranny.
Most whites haven't got the frame or the face to ever fully pass, maybe one in ten at a stretch.
With Asians maybe 2/3 out of ten.

Can't argue with that logic

Yeah
12 year olds can't drive or vote
But are supposed to choose there gender

Can you really not be better? Do you really have to be such a harmful bacteria to stay alive? Do you just need to hear from someone who knows what you are capable of?

I try not to judge them even if I don't believe in transgender and find it rather gnostic.

Also I guess you could see it as falling in love with a naturally born woman who has fertility problems. Though I still do not think I could even date a trans woman. Also, no Albanians. Or fatties.. well.. no chubies again.

I have absolutely no problem with trannies. I don't see why anyone would. The problem is with the individuals spouting off a bunch of bullshit about new "genders" and a bunch of other bullshit.

Theres is no logical way that a tranny would affect your life. Its the gay marriage argument all over again.

WHO

What does Pence think about passable trannies?

Clearly at that age it is the parents.

At the same time, I do feel that is their constitutional right.

Gas the heathens Holy War now blaze it

Not politics related.

Saged.

Guys!

You guys talking truly deep here! Everybody men, trains, girls, y'all !

Peace! That's what I wish for you! May god(and not the one people but hate on) but pure cosmic energy truly help you guys conquer what you deeply wish!

To fulfill your desires must come from you!

(Therapist on a good awesome Low dose of LSD saying! Just do it! And Fuck the fucking world! Be happy!)

>Founding Faggots

Why do you even care about what someone else does to their body?

You getting any trap ass in hueland?

>a right to change my child's gender
Wot?
With that logic it should be my right too, to fuck my children
Because of muh freedoms

Homosex transgenetter filth. BURN FOREVER

LSD is a meme

left or right?

>into our movement. Even r/thedonald is praising them and gays.
>1) our
>2) Trump
>3) our

1) no one who is part of it calls it "alt-right", ffs.
2) Trump has always been pro-gay. so what?
3) perhaps you are better suited to a muslim group, friendo.

Post boipucci leaf

I'm not even any of that I'm just not retarded and don't really care if someone removes their testicles

Someone else's genitals doesn't affect my life in any way whatsoever, they can feel free to do whatever they want with them