For being so rich and smart , why does Drumpf dress like an overgrown retard ?

His suits are way too loose and unfitted

This picture was taken while he was in motion, thus, crinkles in the clothes moving along with his body.

sage

He is clearly wearing body armor in that pic. Look at the bulge in his chest area, you retard.

WRONG

Must be doing something right, he's president of america now. ;^)

man soros got to buy out CTR?

that's from the KFC and mickey Ds

He dresses like an alpha

Tight form fitting suits are for feminine betas

huh you are right. wonder how good it is.

That's body armor, amigo. Yeah, that's right. We're awash in such despicable immigrant, third world, communist, mudslime, spic garbage that a patriotic American has to wear body armor just to talk to his people and run for President.

Let's see if we can change that by force.

source: that gay guy from how i met your mother

If he lost some weight (he obviously gained some during the campaign), he'd look pretty decent tbqhwy famalam. I love it when he doesn't wear ties.

the Don is always in motion

Not true

Sure Obama has to wear body armor and still manages to look more alpha than beta thin skin Drumpf

Get real, Obama looks like a pussy, like he's about to go to a fashion show

The Donald is a large man.

It's called an American cut. How can you burgers be so uncultured you don't even know you're own suit type?

4 u

He's 240 lbs dude. That's pretty fucking fat.

Wrong.

>you don't even know you are own suit type

hes a big guy

He needs to button his blazer when he is standing it really triggers me as someone aware of the rules of mens style.

He's 267

And Hillary wears literal communist Mao outfits.

What's your point?

Source?

Oh nevermind the media was going on about 267 but he was really 236.

Iam more of a Bernie sanders guy

I don't think so, he would look like a wanabee newmale faggolopolis with suits any tighter than they are. Which leads me to believe you are a newmale faggalopolis

hes also fucking 6' 3" with yuge shoulders so he's not that fat. He's in great shape for his age

Remember he's also wearing a bullet proof vest that might not be too flattering on certain people

See

>it's another Jojo poster thread

fuck off to

(you)

Donald is fucking enormous. He's a bit overweight, sure, but it's more so that he's just massive in general. He's built like a refrigerator. He has some of the broadest shoulders that I've ever seen, just look at him stand next to most world leaders.

He's literally twice as broad as this tiny Chinaman.

Abe isn't Chinese, and besides, the Japanese are small people, so it's kinda pointless to compare them to a hakujin like Trump. Still I agree that he's got a nice, broad build.

>fat man
>fitted suit

nah senpai, its uncomfortable enough being fat without having to wear tight clothes.

Just because he's Japanese doesn't make him not a Chinaman, user.

kill yourself you fucking retard and stop being such a fashion obsessive faggot. I know you're salty bernie got raped but do yourself a favor and stick a gun down your throat and pull the trigger you unloved nigger

really need a jojod version of this pic