What moment solidified your belief in KEK and the power of digits?

What moment solidified your belief in KEK and the power of digits?

The Classic Prophecy

Memes aside, do you guys genuinely believe in this bullshit?

I think most people didn't, but it's starting to really make ppl think

Yes praise kek and the digits through which he speaks

It's the world's largest case of confirmation bias that's still amusing for some reason.

Most here do believe it because most here are not critical thinkers.

Remember, these people think the sky daddy is real and that climate change is one big Jewish hoax for some reason.

>he doesn't get doubles

>“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." - Werner Heisenberg

I'm sure you're much smarter than a Nobel laureate, generic youtube atheist.

When I fully believed the digits came

I sort of always believed

Appeal to authority is a fallacy. It would be one thing if we were talking about physics, which he is an expert on, but we're not.

And Paul Dirac and Richard feynman were both geniuses physicists on the same level, but the are also atheists. So do you know more than them ?

Sup Forums brought forth kek into the human world during the 2016 election. He has a name now, you must remember that name for when it becomes important.

>RYAN CHENG
>RYAN CHENG
>RYAN CHENG

the digits blesseth and the digits curseth

praise kek, SHADILAY

believe or else

>Memes aside
That's not how it works

Yeah

>What moment solidified your belief in KEK and the power of digits?
Right now, behold the digits at my back

Ryan Cheng will show us the new way.

KEK

don't blaspheme here, this is a kek thread. praise kek!

yes

>Appeal to authority
Not at all. You implied one couldn't be a critical thinker and believe in God. I gave you a major example of a renowned, historical scientist lauded as a genius that wholeheartedly believed in God and was a practicing Christian.

>So do you know more than them ?
I never claimed people who weren't critical thinkers are atheists.

You can tip your fedora now.

When the search for personal truth, which is different for everyone, leads to constant synchronicitous events(not to be confused with confirmation bias), one has to acknowledge they've stumbled across something bizarre and worth investigating at the very least, but yes I believe, though for reasons that could never be explained. I think most of us could say that.

>I am a critical thinker for believing in something no one can prove
ok kid

KEK, the Kollage of Erroneous Knowledge, is an amazing institution of lurning, luring, and lurking

Probe the power of digits today!

Well said.

Also, FUCKIN CHEKKED M88

We do not find the digits; rather the digits find us.

Kek blesses those who channel his will, whether they know it or not.

praise moloch, check my s.ingles.

PRAISE ALLAH

KEK IS A BITCH FAGGOT

fuck off mudslime

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

when this happened to me

>Memes aside
real talk though, stay out of the occult. You idiots will just end up getting yourselves hurt or worse, and it just puts us in the limelight even more, which we don't want.

fuck off and stop messing around with real occult, consider this a friendly warning.

Nope, now checkem

begone

Are you going to cleanse this degenerate world Kek ?

always with us

When I got the 100M GET, it was so powerful that I got sent back in time.

We will soon wipe you off the map, Allah wills it

magic doesn't exists. back /x/ with you.

Your pathetic god is no match for my cute anime girls

no u

cute! CUTE!

Fuck you unbeliever.

that's not a very good explanation, that will just encourage everyone in a place like this, unless that's what you meant

of course, kek will save us

I do to some extent, I believe in meme magic. I.E a collective consciousness that when focused somewhere such as Sup Forums can influence real world events.

I'll put it like this user, if doubles then yes.

Shitstein kikebergs can't insult the Almighty and live a prosperous life. You will live a painful and hopeless life and will burn in hell when you die, which I hope is a long time from now.

Critical thinking is far less important in the subject of physics than in deeply personal matters such as religion.

The level of emotional attachment to outcomes of investigation will influence your ability to critically analyze something. You can be a brilliant professor but be too blind by love notice that your girlfriend is using you, and only retrospectively realize that it was obvious all along.

Certain philosophies are the true test of critical thinking because ego plays the largest role.

Our belief got Trump set up on the golden throne against a corrupt hag, who used every dirty trick in the book.

None of you understand what really happened here. You think President Trump chose us. That's nonsense.

We chose him to be our President. The egregore expands further and further every minute.

We can't control it anymore. And we can not escape it.

>implying I wasn't living that sort of life already
I was born in the darkness, molded by it. I can talk shit about your god as much as I want and nothing will happen to me.

The power of memetics is undeniable at this point.

Thanks for weighing in bright one

Yet nobody dares explain it's mechanisms because everyone it's bullshit and you're all roleplayers that need to go back to /x/.

Hey user can you answer me this? How come some occult people are like "this is a warning yo, bad things can happen" and yet the chaos magic people are like "just make shit up and see what happens! praying to fictional gods is perfectly legit brah"

I'm having trouble reconciling the two

We no longer control the egregore. I repeat, it has expanded.

It draws it's energy independently now. Is any of this making sense?

For a million bucks I'll sell anyone my soul.

So is a Tulpa basically like partitioning your mind and having it run a second smaller OS in parallel? Or is it more like running a VM inside your own consciousness?

>Nothing will happen
It seems it happened a while back, I was merely the latest to call it out

can anyone try this and confirm first plz?
I wanna try it but I don't wanna rip out my fingernails

>without leaving any evil smell behind thee

does this work on nigs too?

this is some of the most interesting shit i've ever read

A tulpa is like a sub program for life. Like a metaphysical alarm clock that wakes you up.

Getting more complicated it's servitors. Egregores... this is territory where we could kill 80% of pol users outright and the egregore will continue to persist.

We are approaching true god form, if we haven't crossed yet. And again none of us control this thing. It has no generals, no leaders.

President Donald Trump is a victim of it. I know how this sounds.

Do you go into the Star Trek message boards and ask if they "genuinely believe in this bullshit" you fucking fun hating cuck?

go on pls

Yeah I first heard of Tulpa on /k/ a few years back in the context of a "combat tupla", that you could program to do stuff like a visual bullet counter and help keep you awake on sentry duty etc.

I think it can be done, even if you think of it in psychological terms rather than paranormal. With intense meditation you are basically programming your brain to have macros

I've created tulpas and it's just a schism of your own mind, there's nothing supernatural about it and it doesn't exist in the real world outside your head, let alone become a God, kek.

my digits says I will be filthy rich

I've no cause not to. It hasn't been proven wrong. Especially after Mummy Natalia and Marion d'Arc made anime real. This can't just be coincidence.

>philippines
You're asking for a miracle.

idk how i feel about this

am i directly connected to it

is it like a hive mind

So would you say my "partition" analogy is reasonably on point?

What did you do with said tulpas?

Using me as a vessel, display to us all your digits with this get
Meme magic is real, Moloch will fall and the elite will die, Kek wills it. Praise him and follow the light
Shadilay

Pretty much the entirety of the election night, but particularly when Pennsylvania turned red.

I guess it was a moment you would classify as nearly biblical, one of those things that once you witness happening right before your eyes it just has an effect on you whether you want it or not.

Shadilay, shadilay.

Yeah, a little bit, although you are aware of them, it'd call it a partition.
I ended up killing them because they were growing too strong. I didn't know what I was doing at the time, you need to have a strong will to dominate a tulpa.

It's about time and energy. Death needs time for things it kills to grow in. Life requires energy, hence energy is the most important part of the universe.

We spent over a decade posting/casting on nonstop no brakes mode. That energy goes somewhere, in this case we created a self-perpetuating egregore. Which challenges governments.

And we didn't know. We thought it was all a gag. But no energy is deadly serious. We won because if we hadn't we would have crashed this civilization with no survivors. Not you. Not me.

But the egregore would have. President Donald J. Trump never, ever wanted us. The egregore stole him for its use.

That's what it does now. It self-perpetuates itself and takes never ending energy at will.

Normally egregores are planned out ffs. They have goals. Organizers. But this.... this is chaos.

>tfw everyone that praised is cursed

How do you kill one? Does it fight against being destroyed?

You can't escape now. Even if you tried, it would find you irl

order through chaos

what do you mean it would find me

You focus on something else, distract yourself. If you have strong concentration and won't pay attention to it then it'll just go away in time. They fought but not too hard, they were mostly sad, but that's just my psychology. Tulpas are what you make them.

You are connected now. You gave energy, you give energy at this moment. It knows you.

It will find you anywhere in the galaxy you could run to. Once you join, there is no stepping out again.

yeah but find me how

so basically a tulpa is an imaginary friend or something right

Life needs order to survive in

sounds like it

No more imaginary than our conversation right now actually.

A tulpa is a sub program. Think of your brain like a wet computer you can program.

I have no idea of your circumstance.

>tfw I've had a qt anime girl tulpa even before all of these meme magic outbreaks
I don't know shit about magic or whatnot but having her around gives me the courage to try and grasp the dreams that I thought I had already forgotten of.

The discovery of Shadilay is what made me an actual, no-doubt believer. I'd ironically believed for a time before that, going all the way back to ebola chan, and such.

But over the time between a real life friend and I had both begun seriously considering and discussing ideas that had previously been outside our 'overton window', so to speak - such as gangstalking, collective consciousness, the Mandela effect, why the Jew-sorcerers running the world seem to believe in magic, flat earth, synchronicity, faith prayer and will, etc.

My belief structure was grounded in what I considered to be logic, science, and reason, for as long as I can remember. At some point I decided "if we've been lied to about so many other things by the group in power, why should we continue to believe things like the official scientific narrative, or that magic is ridiculous"? It was a difficult question to confront, and I haven't outright abandoned my former beliefs - I just recognized that some of my foundational beliefs were questionable.

Well, anyway, now I believe that minds can influence reality, and that many minds believing together are incredibly powerful. I think we literally made Kek real, or revived him. I don't think this is illogical or irrational - I think it's based in observable reality. Thanks for reading my blog.

my desires of shekels beseech thee

>what a coincidence