Hmm really makes you think

hmm really makes you think...

I remember the days when this stuff was implied instead of said out loud literally.

Oh boy, here we go.
Disney ruining the great franchise I enjoyed, well you know what? If the Empire is so racist why do they trust blacks to be Storm Troopers and a woman to be a elite soldier/commander in their ranks?? I think they don't know what they are talking about.
Plus originally the Empire was using clones of a hispanic man. These writers are so out of touch with reality and stupid. That's all I have to say /pol

really makes me think

the empire did nothing wrong, fuck alderaan those cucks

Jango fett's actor is a maori, polynesian

>but it's also a marker

what did they mean by this

Someone Post that one picture of him in Twitter Backpedaling of what he said, because Disney was Pissed off.

All starwars movies since the very beginning have been rebel alliance propaganda.

Obviously this rebel sympathizing scum would mention the multi-culturalism of the rebels and not of the THOUSANDS UPON FUCKING THOUSANDS of different sentient beings throughout the galaxy that support the empire.

What did he mean by this?

Seriously, I don't remember the empire ever caring about race. As far as I know, they only care about what species someone's from, which is completely rational behavior (you don't see the military hiring cows here either).

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

no wonder they all got killed

... to get the Death Star plans. I bet you thought I was talking about da jooz

Yeah whatever. I enjoy Star Wars the Force Awakens and I will enjoy this one as well.

If I start only enjoying redpilled movies then I would die bored. All films are bluepilled.

Daily reminder that women love anti-man pro-woman shit.

>The Empire
>White supremacist
>Destroyed a planet just to mindfuck the enemy.
30 years later
>The First Order
>Diverse group where neither color nor gender affects authority
>Their leader is debatably inhuman, and the big baddie with the saber is a cuck.
>Destroys five planets because they couldn't catch a bright, squeaking ball and got pissy.

Yeah, I like the Empire too.

how is that tranny always able to make things about himself

I hope some of you are boycotting this like I am. No place for that kind of shit. Starwars movies were NEVER about race shit even if they had bazillion of them in the universe (TWI'LEKS HAVE THE BEST WOMAN) and the last thing this shit needed is the fucking writer trying to race bait this shit. Not only was I never hyped for this trash but not it's not even earning my cash. People should follow through

YAAAASS SLAY QUEEN SLAY

WRONG
The Empire is FICTIONAL organization.
I miss when movies were just simple entertainment, that's what made the original Star Wars trilogy timeless and the new Star Wars forgettable, combined with over-saturation and unoriginality.

>Red squadron were all white men because they were expendable.

starwars was, is and always will be a steaming pile of shit for cucks. the end.

Why can't (((they))) just let movies be movies and not constantly insert their anti-white anti-male propaganda into every aspect of society? It's like in the Greek myth of King Midas except in this case everything the jews touch turns into shit. JUST LET US ESCAPE THE REAL WORLD AN WATCH OUR MOVIES IN PEACE!

You're talking like (((they))) do it by accident or like (((they))) don't want to do it. This is very much their agenda to put it everywhere.

There will be no dawn, for goyim.

This

Star wars died with episode 7
get over it

every artform is politics if it's not politics it's not art therfore just decoration

Post redpill characters

you mean 6, no one was expecting 7 to be good

Pathetic.

These people deserve their fate.

The man doesn't even stand by his own words.

The empire barely used clones because the Emperor or some other faggot saw them as crimes against nature, so most of them got either executed or send on suicide missions. Storm troopers are pretty much average joes that got recruited to join the army

Who should have won Sup Forums?

Does anyone in the Empire ever say 'us white humans' are the master race?

Kill him instead of leaving him to die painfully

6 was okay, i think you mean 3 in film order right?

When the original Star Wars was made it was a blend of action serials from the 30's (Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, etc.) and WW2 themes, particularly news footage.

But the slick part was, it was just the themes and just the themes. Sure, if you squinted real hard, the Empire were nazis, Vader was an SS officer, the jedi were jews, and the rebels were the various resistance fighters (france, england, etc). But it was mixed with so much more; westerns, samurai films, Tolkien. To say it was just "sci-fi WW2" is incredibly reductive and also false.

The Empire didn't need to be actual nazis. In many ways, they were worse, e.g. destroying entire planets just to test weapons/prove a point. Trying to go back and bend this cabal of dark wizards and evil conquerors into being simply "white supremacists" is retarded. But it does prove something particularly unnerving. Modern day progressives are more afraid of "white supremacists" than dark jedi and galactic emperors.

A evil warlock that can shoot lightning from his fingers and blows up planets for fun isn't as scary as some KKK hillbilly to these people. Maybe it's because one is clearly make believe in their mind and the other is a more "real world" badguy they can understand. But I don't think that's what it is. I think deep down they think being a "white supremacist" is literally worse than being a planet killing evil jedi. They are really that deluded.

Nobody can be good or evil these days just because they are, can they? It's always identity politics.
Checked

Darth Donald

Witnessed

Maori indeed. He was in Once were Warriors, a great film showing how life is on the island.

Wait, so the empire is going to win?

White men > multicultural women. Hands down, every time, no contest. How are they gonna pull this off?

They just said that only whites are human

It pisses me off that I have no passion. I can't find a worthy outlet

A beautiful post.

Oryginal trilogy.

I liked parts from 1-3 but overall they buchtered the material.

Yea i agree the newer ones (especially number 2) were quite boring

I'm on this with you. Boycotted ever since I watched the trailer of that JJ reboot. I knew it's sjw propaganda and I finally bid my farewell to Star Wars franchise.