I really like little girls Sup Forums. what should i do ?

i really like little girls Sup Forums. what should i do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

work for hillary

Stop

Move to Germany.

Marry one and sky's the limit for you, degenerate filth

I heard there's a pizzeria in Washington DC for you.

you're a mudslime subhuman, it's your default.

Kill ur self and sell your sexy sister to me

start posting on Sup Forums

Rape a couple, than marry them to cancel the charges.

Protect them.

>Sup Forums - Not Television and Film

kys

this lol

Nice

you are are normal

any redpilled male realizes legal barriers to sexual attraction are simply a product of left wing feminazi retaliation against the male gender

Report yourself to the local authorities, kill yourself, or go out in a blaze of glory to kill radical mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

>marry a woman
>make little girls of your own
> have fun with them
It's what I'm gonna do.
Or you could move to some mudslime country that alows child brides.

This is probably the ultimate red pill Tbh

One few are capable of swallowing

kill yourself

We all like little girls, OP

Because we like them, we would never do anything to hurt them

If you mean to say,
>I'm turned on by little girls
then you need to try the ascetic lifestyle for a while

kill yourself

You stupid roach. your stupid bait got me banned probably the same op form a few nights ago about white girls.

user is correct...up to a point.

Basically this. 14 up for sexual

Move to adelaide so I can cave your mongoloid shitskin skull in.

Thought Turks liked boys. WTF is wrong with you?

Ugh no. Sex with children isn't red pilled. In fact it disgusts people so much that we set an age of consent and prosecute people who don't follow it.

move to germany.

What do you mean "like" little girls?

if i turn on the light, will you hide?

penis

This, all normal men like little girls. Girls should be married young.
>14 up
Nah, man, girls are good to go way before that.

kys

>prosecute men
FTFY

Isolate yourself or kill yourself....

Kys.

No

Join isis and work for hillary.

Elementary schoolers make my weewee feel funny.

this. cant beliefe those degenerates try to deffend it. probably musrats

Keep up the good work mates.

FU PEDO you are disgusting

kys

Yes.
youtu.be/-Plk7TLNmsU
>hurr durr if you're not a feminist drone lkke me you're a mudslime
Why are you people so stupid?

i like em too they are quite cute, would be nice to have a daughter someday

Not politics related. Get off Sup Forums you degenerate.

Saged.

Wow, you really convinced me. Now I see how right your side is.

nope. The desire for young girls is carnal knowledge - the animalistic desires/devil on our shoulder.
I think it may have something to do with the fact young girls are the most innocent creatures on earth.
Realise, as a man, you have a duty to protect them the most, not use them as a piece of meat.

No man. Before they begin developing to a fairly certain degree any sexual feelings or thoughts, they are to be left be to continue growing, letting them be cute and doing cute girl things.

Once they reach that point where they realize, "shit I need to find a man and make babies" on an instinctual level, they are good to go. That age is 14. 13 for some, but mostly 14. Before that and you're scum.

I think it's legal in your country if you marry them afterwards

Kill yourself

>afterwards

heh

t. victims of feminist propaganda

pedophilia is the ultimate redpill, without it the white race will never prosper again

>they are to be left be to continue growing, letting them be cute and doing cute girl things.
Why do you think they can't do that and also do sex stuff?

As I said, "...up to a point." Pre-puberty is a big fucking "hell no." But post pubescent, girls between 13-17, I'll admit that some of them who are developed or developing do indeed possess sexual characteristics which most men recognize.

Kys

Mass quoters and pedophiles should be gassed. Also, fuck off ahmed, you may have fooled those stupid germans but that doesn't mean that you are part of europe

>muslim
>pedophile
boo-hoo what a surprise

Because they're not thinking about that stuff naturally until they reach that special age. It'll come naturally and instinctively man, just fucking wait

>germany defending pedophilia

Every fucking time

>""we"" set an age of consent
You are now aware modern age of consent laws are products of first wave feminism

AoC laws were as low as 10 and commonly 12 before feminism. One of feminisms main first objectives was to raise the AoC specifically to limit male sexual agency and limit competition from younger and more desirable females. Can't marry a 12yr old now if shes illegal.

Furthermore most initial concerns regarding the AoC in the mid-late 19th century actually were concerning child labor laws. It was being made illegal to force kids to work. Naturally many girls were forced to prostitute themselves to get by. Raising the AoC meant they could no longer do this.

>white birth rates dangerously low
>all the places in the world where its socially acceptable to marry and have sex with girls under 16 have the highest birth rates in the world
>the west is determined to increase the AoC if anything coz "muh innocent kids!!"and as a consequence keeping our youth as perpetual children

kys faggot, you are an unnatural being

you can find young women attractive and still not fuck them, even if they are willing.

and thats where you have a problem. that you cant fuck a willing 14 year old because a fat sexually unfulfilled woman politician is angry a man's natural inclination of seeking young mates is nothing short of retaliatory and oppresive

Spain barely qualifies as Europe and has been literally conquered and ruled by Islam. Ancient Rome however is the spring of western civilization and completely redpilled on this topic.

To think that the biggest age gaps between a man and a women occur during and right after a world war or crisis really made me think

little qts are meant for spoiling and cuddling mmkkk

need to find a vagina willing to put up with your shit to make one first thou

>everyone starts fapping and thinking about sex at 7-13
>everyone pretends that their children didn't start fapping and thinking about sex at 7-13
I'll never understand this bit of logic. When I was 10, I wanted to have sex with a lady. And so did you, why the fuck do we keep pretending that wasn't the case.

>Pre-puberty is a big fucking "hell no."
Why? They like it.
>you cant fuck a willing 14 year old because
No, you can't fuck her because she doesn't belong to you. Yiu have to marry her first. You can't fuck a girl who belongs to somebody else.

Sexual emergency sorry guys!! :D

>Flag

checks out.

Stop it.

Come on 18 year old girls aren't in competition with 12 year olds.
If you would rather the latter, that is deeply troubling.

when you look at that picture, do you imagine her growing up into a beautiful woman who will live a happy life with a husband and kids - or being used and abused until she is a $2 crack whore with little will to live.

If you pick the latter then be ready for the backswing...

be turkish

>18 year old girls
Why 18 though? 16 is the objective post-puberty peak, it's all downhill from there. 16 is legal in most countries too, it's legal here.

That is normal for islam is it not?

Do not come to europe.

Except bongistan maybe.

>little qts are meant for spoiling and cuddling mmkkk
And for eating out and for putting dick in her mouth. Little girls are the best cocksuckers.
>do you imagine her growing up into a beautiful woman who will live a happy life with a husband and kids
There's no reason a girl has to grow up before being married.

Watch CP, don't actually do anything to children

16-20 seems to be peak and depend on the girl.
I just chose 18 because most girls probably peak around then.

Get chemically castrated or kill yourself

Why the fuck is this thread even alive still

>do you imagine her growing up into a beautiful woman who will live a happy life with a husband and kids

does modern society produce beautiful women willing to have a family life with a steady partner and kids?

or does modern society produce vapid intellectually bankrupt liberal drones hunting for divorce money and unwilling to have kids until after 30?

underrated

Get arrested.

they really aren't

kill yourself disgusting turkroach

Sex is not that big of a deal.. I would honestly rather dance with a good looking woman than fuck her. And I've had a fairly robust sex life - fucked a 14 year old virgin, went out with a solid 8/10 for over 8 years, fucked a ton of asian prostitutes.
We have been brainwashed from a young age to be oversexed. Have any of you noticed how the moments just before you have sex are much more stimulating than the actual act? Like, during the course it's actually not all its cracked up to be. Sure you may change positions to try and keep up your stimuli, etc but it's just an illusion.
The move towards pedo/hebophilia is just the next stage of the hyper-sexed manipulation.
It's all about control of your mind.

>12yr old
Height of femininity
Wants to get married and have babies
Wants to please men
Eager to learn
>18yr old
Self centered
Entitled
Probably been on the cock carousel for a few years
Not that much smarter than a 14yr old female
Already a few wasted years of reproduction

the pedophile attack is losing its effect now and it's making ((them)) mad

a while back, all you had to do to upset the entire globe is accuse someone of being a pedophile
even without any evidence at all, they would be treated like a tried and convicted pedophile
EVEN if it was proven that they didn't actually do anything, they would still be treated this way

it was a fucking witch hunt
this is how the US government dealt with a group of people in 2005, and how Sup Forums has done it for years

now there's been worse accusations than pedophilia for people (child trafficking and pedophile rings) and nobody even gives a god damn diddly fuck

why do you think that is, Sup Forums?

kill yourself

really cute picture OP :3
beats a politician's face any day of the week

i think you should be executed but our Sultan wants to legalize pedophile. Yeah you wont get any punishment even if you rape a kid.

start liking boys too.

Move back to Sup Forums.

>flag
>pedo

DA ZNA BULA KAKVA JE SLANINA....

Hans the cuck likes watching ahmed rape his daughter

The CIA still uses their pedo blackmail tactics to smear and destroy political careers of anyone they target.

Most of the gray masses just dont realize how effective such a blackmail tactic is.