If you're over 25 and aren't on the verge of being married and having children, you are a degenerate

If you're over 25 and aren't on the verge of being married and having children, you are a degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuWpYsDeeSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

21 if you're white. We are doomed.

>morbidly obese
>ugly
>multiple medical conditions
>dropped out of high school
>minimum wage job
>manchild
>no friends
>live with grandmother
>fail at everything

Yeah, I'll just go out and spawn some more of me.

cool meme

I look okay, it's just that I'm pretty poor and it's not worth the trouble to look for a girl who's willing to put up with my shit.

You mean 21 if you're nonwhite.

>brown
>mentally ill
>barely gets along with my own friends

getting married would be the nail in the coffin for me

Why is she pinning up construction paper clothes on a clothes line? Why is she pinning up a blue construction paper shirt int the middle of the clothes she already presumably pinned up?

a fun project for her children

Don't ever post a picture of St Vincent and comment on how degenerate anyone else is ever again.

But why did she make space for the blue construction paper shirt after pinning up the rest of the construction paper clothes, only to pin it up later?

I turned 25 yesterday, honestly I'm just not feeling it.

I chose to change my career path from being a chef to Administration/Database engineer so i'm still in schooling for a couple of years.

I can't financially support a family and kids and feel like I'd be foolish to do so.

but I'll find a white woman eventually and have 3 children.

But first i'll do a 23 and me to make sure she doesn't have any jewish or nigger blood in her, i'm mostly Germanic and British blood.

I don't fucking know who that is you nerd, I just see it as a pretty, homely looking woman doing an arts & crafts project.

Yeah... sure

>having children before being financially stable

So you want us to be niggers? I am 28, done with university and start jobbing now. Have a girlfriend of 4 years and maybe i start making babys in 2 years. You know, like a normal person who isnt an idiot.

Looking back though, I should have just made an apprenticeship after the 10th class and started my own business afterwards. I would have passive income by now, but babyboomers/parents are just idiots and you cant know it all by yourself.

Plus, it takes time to redpill girlfriends. Mine is now hardcore patriotic and rightwing and was a fucking cultural marxist when i met her, because she didnt know there was something else, more suiting for her needs and wants.

21 here, haven't talked to a real person in over a month, only leaving my flat for grocery shopping and taking out the trash, getting more and more depressed.

Are you fucking nuts, who's financially stable at 25? The only people in my country who are well off at this age are daddy's boys who got set up with a nice job by their dads. Us peasants need years and years to wade through all the corruption and nepotism to land a semi decent job.

Being a degenerate is fun. I hope to remain one my entire life.

Yeah, sure.
Whatever you say, Schlomo Goldberg.

What do even want me to do about it?
I'm not even financially stable enough to leave my parent's house right now. And I mean that literally; I can't afford the fucking gas.

I fucking hate the fact that I fell for the college meme

degenerate here, feels ok man

>27
>had a long term girlfriend from the age of 19-23
>had heart broken
>its like playing a game like skyrim where you did every possible mission in the game
>then your game save was deleted
>have no motivation to play the "girlfriend" game again
>did everything possible with a girl that doesn't involve life long changes
>no gf
>no kids
>everyone at work talks about having a wife/kids
>you can't do this or that
>they never speak of it positively
>everyone says they envy me for being single
>never met someone who is married and happy about their situation
>I don't have to deal with any bullshit
>I get to do what I want to
>my sex drive has decreased a lot after I turned 25
>now I don't even think about women 99%+ of the time
>Was never good with them in first place
>too steep of a hill to climb
>for a shitting reward for climbing it in the first place

I just have no motivation to play that game anymore.
Too much risk of negative outcomes and the positive outcomes have such a slim chance and even then aren't that great. The whole prospect just seems completely unattractive for me to put even 1 hour worth of effort into.

What about your parents?

what about sperm donors?

>25, working atleast one more year on a PhD in chemistry.
>girlfriend still studying for 2 more years
Why would I marry and start a family before I have a stable income and the security that my white children will prosper in a nation that doesn't abandon them because of their skin color?

idk, 28 here pretty comfy

I'm only 24 but my girl and I are planning to move to Italy soon. We met in Argentina but she wanted to come back with me to the U.S. for a while. It's been a year now and I'm hoping to start a family there because her ancestors came from there so she has citizenship. South American women have the best values. How does this sound?

Is this supposed to be making the case that you're not a degenerate?

Wow, Annie looks pretty qt in that pictu. :3

Why are you using a picture of Annie? She's a 34 year old lesbian without children. Could that be any far from your standards?

It's not that easy man. I'm 24 and I'm just starting my career; I still have no house and no car and my wage is mediocre despite me being definitely among the top percentile of smartest guys of my generation. I could find a girl but first I have to know that I can bring something to the table.

>t. 18 yo virgin

>28
>no interest in women other than the casual hookup
>literally bored out of my mind talking to them outside of sex

Eh I am aquiring currency and living a good life.

>"Grand Autismo" the post

Stop it, OP, you';re making me cry!

I'm 20 and I never touched a female

Moving to Italy is a dumbass move. Wages for educated people (i.e. engineers and scientists) are shit compared to France and Germany. Ee literally get half the money.

Aren't those things people just say to the childless to make them feel better?

Sure they're bound to complain a lot, but I bet they'd almost all say they wouldn't trade it.

I'm 26 and about to get married. Kids are a whole lot of work though. I can barely muster the motivation to clean the house. Seeing friends with kids makes me realize that having a child or two is a lifestyle change that I'm willing to delay for a handful of years.

If you're gonna become a wizard, that's not a bad route either. I'm still considering it myself.

>materialism
>good life
kek

Really, a degenerate? Try expanding your vocabulary a bit.

I'd only marry Annie, she's the only girl for me.

to all you sadfags:
youtube.com/watch?v=nuWpYsDeeSo

full proof guide

5'7
250 LBS

help :*(

How do I find a wife?

>lol about to be 35 and still live at home.

I'm perfectly OK with this, marriage is cuckery. I'm never getting married or having kids.

>At 5'7 there is no help.

Im not gonna even watch this here are the actual steps:

1) Be attractive
2)

>24
>want kids
>want to get married
>career just getting going
>wont be able to afford kids until 30 if I am lucky
>Current GF doesn't like the idea of marriage
>Doesn't really want kids (I want 3)
>Said she wont take my last name

Should I just end it now polacks!

27 and still a virgin

JUST

That and you're a jungle nigger

Only 5 years till wizardhood. To tell you the truth, I don't know if I could handle all the racket and noise a woman and kids bring. I get pissed off whenever someone wants me to do something that I don't want to do, I just love being able to do whatever I want at whatever time. And let's not even mention the financial pressure and the resentment that would come from a woman for not earning enough money.

I've been alone all my life so my brain has gotten used to it, I'm not even depressed about women anymore. I have Tinder just for the hell of it, for example, but I just swipe left because girls have become unappealing to me. I watch basketball, drink coffee and fuck around on youtube all day and I'm comfy.

THIS THIS THIS

A lot of the guys on this board are still young, they are virgins or have only dated a couple of girls.

I'm in my late 20s, I've fucked somewhere around 40 girls and I stopped caring about what they had to say a long time ago, because they have nothing to say.

Pic related

So she can divorce me and take half my shit? no thank you

walk up to an attractive girl and say:
"Hey, I thought you were cute... so I had to come introduce myself; I'm mich... what's your number? I'd love to take you out on a date"

>implying any decent woman would want to marry a piece of shit like me.

I'm 30 and my wife is 32. We've been trying for over a year. We're both redpilled and ready to do our duty but we waited too long for it to be easy. Feels bad man.

I'm 5'8 with some workboots. Can I pass?

You need to build value, interest and comfort before you ask her for her number or she'll .

A. Reject you nicely
B. Reject you not so nicely
C. Give you a fake number
D. Give you her real number then never meet up with you
E. Actually go out with you (possible red flag if it's that easy desu)

Euro ball any good? Teodosic was fun to watch during the olympics.

>le sex drive can't be controlled meme XD

But how do I seek out the women who want a long term partner and children?

I don't watch euro ball. NBA all the way man, Celtics fan. I just download and watch a game every morning, since I would have to stay awake every night to watch it live. I did watch some college football last night, stayed awake until 3am.

>24
>cant get a girlfreind at all
>been alone since 16
>shit job
>in trade school because sick of shit jobs
>5.4 ft tall
>i think im fucked i can talk but i look brown and short, girls hate that and no good job yet
>dont do drugs anyomore
>dont drink
>work 40 hours go to school no life

tfw when im a degenerate for tryng at life

If you can't read, I can see that.

I'll be 30 soon and to be honest, most guys around me date losers. Why would you marry a 5/10 girl? Marriage is about the prestige and having good genes for your kids. I'd rather (try to) get rich and marry a good looking golddigger than marry some meh girl, even if we "get along" (so what).

Most girls I meet are not marriage material at all either, and to be honest women have retarded political or spiritual opinions 90% of the time, which makes it even harder.

I'm obviously not good looking enough to be as picky as I want to be at the moment.

you gotta play the game

once you're seeing someone fairly frequently

you have to judge her on her responsibility and motherly qualities

you have to show you can actually provide for a family and have the temperament to be a father

after a while, you two have to move in together and see if you're compatible living partners, it's a whole'nother ball game when you have to see each-other every day and live in the same house

if all that goes well, you marry her and have children

if not, you get back on the field

>27yo touchless virgin
>haven't talked to a woman in years
>working minimum wage shitjob that doesn't even allow me to move out of parents basement
>unable to build relationships or friendships
>just post on Sup Forums in my freetime and get drunk

Send more Barbara Palvins plz

yes this is true, but your making it seem like we have to earn women, i hate to break it to you but even the hot ones arent really that great. theyre just as degenerate as us they just look great

Barbi is mine! Just need to get rich, famous and good looking. Easy.

Overall the most reasonable post in the entire thread.

>Diagnosed with personality problems.
>Whatever I do I always make the women in my life leave me and cry
>Addicted to cocaine
>Addicted to hookers
>Pretty much work all day
>Travel too much
>Can't put up with another girl
>Prefer being alone
>Hate kids
>Work

Meh. I love being alone anyway. Just fuck a whore when I feel like it and read books all day.

>wanting your children to live in 60% white country
LOL

Having sex is degenerate desu

>26
>single
>not had any real intimate contact in almost three years
>no friends
>no job
>on sickness benefits for long term mental illness
Line up ladies.

I thought with a minimum wage job you could spare a good amount of money in Germany no? Why dont you go study somewhere? You dont have to talk to anyone or go to classes nowadays. Just get a degree so you can get a better job and build on that.

same, but i get high

>wanting kids to live in Russia
LOL

yes, most women are attention whores and selfish

but you're not earning them, you're TAMING them, your goal in finding a wife is seeing if you can brush off the dirty and create a true diamond and the mother of your children

if you're ready, you can calm her down and make her respectable

There is no point to life and I don't want any more satan spawn inhabiting this dying cell we call our planet. We're scum and more akin to viruses than living organisms if you look at how we interact with our environment. Most worker bees like you feel obligated to procreate because its engrained into your DNA. Society needs ditch diggers and garbagemen, so you feel compelled to spawn.

I was a complete virgin and forever alone kind of guy until I was 25, then I met some girl and we're still together 4 years later. After years of working the shittiest jobs for the shittiest pay, I finally found something I kinda like and that pays a little more very recently.
My gf wants to marry and have kids, but I don't really want to, I feel like I could probably find better now that I'm set on the right tracks. I'm still kinda awkward and got uglier as I got older, but I don't want to kill myself every single day anymore.
Don't give up.

>projecting
OP had you pinned, lad.

And don't remember that maxim: for every hot girl there's a guy who's tired of fucking her.

Anyway, women don't like men as persons, they like material and social manifestations of their personality traits. For example, she likes you for your money, not the effort and intelligence you had to have to earn money. Or they like you for having a good job, not the fact that you had to study and work hard to get it. When did you hear a woman say ''I like my man because he's humble, honest, modest, good, brave, moral, etc.''? They don't give a fuck about your virtues, they only like you for the shit you can provide to them and they like showing you off in public.

Since I came to this conclusion, I just dropped women, it's all basically an elaborate business transaction for them.

Sanity.

I'm 31 and have had sex with 25 women. I've had exactly one girlfriend. Most of them were bar sluts. Apparently my personality is good enough to get women to sleep with me but not to have a relationship with.

I'm only 21 but I learned from my mistakes and stopped dating at 18. There's nothing to be gained from relationships instead of casual sex unless you're a faggot who can't find happiness by himself.

The only reason for people to associate emotions with sex is because the magical man in the sky says so because they can't come to terms with the fact that he probably doesn't exist and stories passed on about miracles by people 2000 years ago probably aren't accurate.

If you want to get married and have children to pretend your life has some purpose then feel free, but if growing up and accepting reality l makes me a degenerate then call me a degenerate.

yes this is true but it takes a while, in the meantime you have hot chick with a whore mentality that cant cook or fucking clean and drinks all weekend. im just saying that todays relationships have nothing to do with getting along, its all abought looks, this is what the women wants not a good provider and shit, they want soemone to show off to parents of girlfreinds

>26
>computer nerd/gaymer
>one BSc and one BEng
>work as a programmer
>can't get a qt gf my age
>all the young women I meet online are dull/ugly
>fucking 40+yo moms on the side
>youngest women I've ever fucked was 43
>mfw I've lost any sense of direction in my life, but I don't give a shit

hate to break it to you but the reshaping/taming meme is not going to happen.

you think daddys little princess i one day going to submit to a guy and follow him around?
woman surround themselves with betas and faggots because they don't like the idea of hearing what the fuck a man has to say

that doesnt work because the society we live in stacked for the womans favor, you hold no power over her so you cannot change her

>Getting married in todays society, especially in america

There's a reason the failure rate is practically half.

Thanks for reminding me that my 22yo GF just left me because she needs to find herself. Fuck you. Good luck trying to find someone thats marriage material that isnt just gonna leave you in 2 years to see what else is out there.

that's a true whore, don't hook up with a true whore

if you have high value (which is relative), they will learn to follow you, and they will work to keep you

>this is what autism looks like

>too dumb to study
>money is just enough to bring me through the week
>no jobs here where I live

I too sometimes but nowadays don't know anyone who sells

You just got lucky m8
why would that ever work for me?

How is a girl who says ''sorry user, I'm dropping you to go fuck Chads, I can do better than you'' marriage material? I'd say you dodged a fucking bullet there, user.