(((Fox News))) (((Opinion))): Is (((Trump) the first Jewish president we've elected?

Oyyy veyyyyyyyy
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

>Just as Bill Clinton wasn’t black, but he was called “America’s first black president…

>I believe Donald Trump should be called “America’s first Jewish president.”

>I should know. I’m an Ivy League-educated Jewish kid from New York.

>Trust me, Donald Trump is as close as you can come to being our first Jewish president.

>The very unique traits that have made him a billionaire and now President of the United States are as Jewish as you can get!

That's right goyim! This New York billionaire business is not just an honorary Jew, he's actually an actual certified kosher one!

I recommend reading all of it, it gets even even better

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/210826/soros-hack-reveals-evidence-of-systemic-anti-israel-bias
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/15/leaked-document-shows-george-soros-donated-to-anti-israel-causes
youtu.be/9p1ZKJHx-xI
youtu.be/sXM-PHjkMXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Let me prove to you that Donald is our first Jewish president…

>Donald is a lifelong New York businessman, who made his fortune in real estate. You can’t get more Jewish than that.

>Well actually you can. His winter home Mar-a-Lago is on the East Coast of South Florida.

>When he bought his Florida home and turned it into a popular and exclusive country club, he specifically opened the membership up to Jews. Mar-a-Lago was the first club that ever allowed Jews in Palm Beach. Donald changed the customs of the most-wealthy, WASP-y town in America to favor Jews.

>>>>Donald is family-oriented and clearly loves and dotes on all his children. He is bursting with pride at his children’s success. That could be the most Jewish trait of all. To Jews, family and children are everything.

That's right goyim you heard it right here! Christians aren't family oriented at all and don't care about their children! That's something only superior Jews are capable of! And so because (((Trump))) takes care of his family he obviously is Jewish and not a dirty Jesus lover

Bump

i like how (((trump supporters))) are nowhere to be seen in threads like these...really makes me think

The first time jews jewing jews is a positive.

>jews jewing jews
there isn't a more nepotistic group of people than jews. they'll never jew each other

The jews are experts at latching themselves on to literally anything once the ship starts to sink. This is why we should distance ourselves from Milo.

trump has always been in the pocket of jews though, this isn't something new

By and far the average jewsinessman won't be getting jewed. But Soros will be.

>Donald changed the customs of the most-wealthy, WASP-y town in America to favor Jews

WTF i hate trump now

He's a lively New Yorker with a Jewish daughter (Ivanka).
Not sure about his mother.

Yeah, he served his purpose.
He has no relevance anymore except being a funny faggot to laugh AT sometimes.

Trump isn't a Jew, idiots.

Sickening.

>this goy still believes Soros is anti jew or anti israel

Bernie cucked again

thank you for correcting the record

He is de facto

Soros funds anti-Israel groups

tabletmag.com/scroll/210826/soros-hack-reveals-evidence-of-systemic-anti-israel-bias
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/15/leaked-document-shows-george-soros-donated-to-anti-israel-causes

lets not forget the classic
youtu.be/9p1ZKJHx-xI

No shit. Trump is a Jewphille.

If he lives up to his promises he'll be a great president. If not, it's just another shit sandwich. At least with Trump we knew we would be playing Russian Roulette with a half empty gun instead of a loaded gun.

sounds to me like a case of "whatca doin Rabbi?"

The man sold his parents out to the Nazi's. The only goal he has deep down is the bottom line.

You completely missed the point of watcha doin' meme.

who knows, he might actually be the one out of 6 million jews who isn't loyal to his bloodline. doesn't change what i said earlier

how so?

Fake news

He said the baby was Jewish,doesn't make him Jewish.

youtu.be/sXM-PHjkMXE
Israelis thoughts on Trump.

get v& nazis

When rabbi drew a swastika on the synagogue at night, he did it to blame evil nazi goyim.
When Soros pump millions of dollars against Israel, he do it to fucking destroy Israel. He can't blame goyim for that, because he did it openly.

>this much damage control
my fucking sides

i rec watching the AIPAC policy conference from last year

well then i guess we could refer to my post

AHAHAHAHA its actually real! stormfags who fell for the (((trump))) meme on suicide watch!

Where the rabbi is trying to fabricate false victimhood?

>like whatcha doing rabbi

Put it this way, it's almost as if soros has done the anti-Israel thing in order to not look so much like a kikelover but a kike hater.

It's not exactly like "whatcha doing rabbi" but it's a seemingly obligatory attempt to try and avoid appearing completely biased towards Israel.

But you can outjew the jews, Stalin did it. You just need to be genocidal and alcoholic

also this, what good would a few anti israel protests do anyways? those protest have been going on since israel was created and its only from strength to strength

fuckin hell im doing my best to bump the thread but these trumpfags suddenly go on mute when a thread like this comes along

Well it's not like most people here are surprised by America being Jew-owned anymore. It's actually kind of adorable to see you people grapple with the implications of having literally sold out to them. But have a bump, all that I'm on the Trump train for is his idea of pulling NATO funding.

He can't be a Nazi and a jew

Maybe he's a Soros style Jew who sell his family to the bakeries.

Obama is Jewish. His mother is a white Jew. That makes him Jewish.

But he doesn't have nignog hair and a nose that can smell gold through lead walls

>opinion
discared into the recycle bin

Bad user his mudslime pork hating peso trash

Unless its for money

Is this actually true? Was she ancestrally jewish?

Its true he's just a fudge packing pillow biting maga hat wearing kike doomed to sell out for the right price/cockmeat

According to Jew law. I know Obama likely embraces it, but always keep in mind: They have no authority over you.

So they finally found a way to drive Trump and the alt-right apart.

120% Jew confirmed

bump