Man I can't believe the culture shock I got watching this movie again after only 7 years...

Man I can't believe the culture shock I got watching this movie again after only 7 years. You think something like the 2011 Captain America would be made today? It felt like Marvel's most genuine Comic-Booky movie they've ever made. Now I can't help thinking all those scenes with so many white actors that take place in the 40's that this movie wouldn't have been made today at all without a dozen or so scenes bogging the movie down addressing racial injustices and hypocrisies of the period rather than just focusing on Cap and Hydra.

Attached: Captain America.png (639x273, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7i574Em3IrI
youtube.com/watch?v=PhvIE4v4lE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually I think it if came out these days we'd see Cap punching more actual nazis instead of just hydra.

It was trash. Not for diversity reasons or whatever; it's just a bad movie. And it's a shame, because it's got a pretty strong first act. Some really good scenes in it and the actors are all good. Script was the problem.

>It was trash
It's impossible to take DCucks seriously anymore.

Wasn't there literally no Swastikas in the movie? And then Hydra basically burned their bridges with actually Nazis halfway through the movie.

First Avenger was the most disneyfied of any of the Marvel movies, "addressing racial injustices and hypocrisies of the period" would have been an improvement.

Meanwhile, back i reality, you fuckers were still crying about Idris Elba in Thor, so guess what, nothing really changed.

No, there were swastikas when the Nazi higher ups go check on Red Skull.

I just rewatched this today, wtf

Kino sequence desu
youtu.be/7i574Em3IrI

proof?
The movie was distributed by Paramount.

Attached: CB8D4AAD-70EC-4955-AA85-9D13AABF81CA-1705-0000028E2AB92524.jpg (1008x536, 106K)

>proof
Are you fucking serious? It was day after day of people losing their fucking minds over black heimdall. People STILL whine about their fictional magical alien being the wrong color to this day.

>proof?
proof is, they're still crying about it to this day.

I'm still waiting for Captain America 3. TFA and TWS were the best marvel movies in my opinion.

Most movies are still made to appeal to white audiences. A black play and black movie aren't enough to have changed that.

First Avenger is basically garbage. The first 40 minutes are good but the second he goes off to war it become generic MCU alien tech crap.
Also see , this movie had a shit ton of racial pandering and even removed any references to Nazis even though the whole point of Cap is to beat up Nazis.

you're an idiot

you're an even bigger idiot

Yeah, it's a good thing it got made when it did. There is no justification for politics in entertainment and that movie was saved by avoiding propaganda.

>Now I can't help thinking all those scenes with so many white actors that take place in the 40's that this movie wouldn't have been made today at all without a dozen or so scenes bogging the movie down addressing racial injustices and hypocrisies of the period rather than just focusing on Cap and Hydra.

Shut
The
Fuck
Up

It's true.

Attached: 1516710253484 (1).png (808x805, 320K)

>removed any references to Nazis

TWS is great but I hate that it gets worse and worse as it goes along. Fury, road trip, Falcon and the highway scene are much more compelling than the last 30 minutes and it should have ended with more closure to Bucky and Cap to feel like a good Winter Soldier story.

The closest we got to the characters discussing race was Duggan having doubts about saving Jim Morita from Hydra because he thought he was Japanese.

Jim shows him his dog tags and tells him he's from Fresno.
youtube.com/watch?v=PhvIE4v4lE0

We do get to see Swastikas but they aren't that prominent.

Face it if it did have Cap beating Nazis we would've had people today complaining about the poor German soldiers and how they are always portrayed as being evil.

I really wish Civil War would have been an Avengers movie but the Russos didn't really have much of a clue as to what they wanted to do with Cap if they couldn't make Civil War. IIRC their backup was to make a movie based on the Madbomb storyline which was pretty dumb, especially when Marcus and Mcfeely were brainstorming doing something based on the Sleeper Agents storyline (with Zemo in it) or 50's Cap all of which would have been better ideas.

Winter Soldier felt like a part Cap and part SHIELD movie. I really wanted Steve to bring down Pierce, I don't really care about Widow Johansson but the Russos have a stiffy for her and Scarlet Witch.

>Being a MCUck
Sad

>Face it if it did have Cap beating Nazis we would've had people today complaining about the poor German soldiers and how they are always portrayed as being evil.

This honestly. If this movie came out today, the Alt Right would be throwing a shitfit over Cap punching Nazis and say its an allegory for Trump.

I remember being reallybored during this movie, enjoyed, BP, TFA and the winter soldier infinitely more than this. All the avengers movies are also much better than this, I felt like this was the worst marvel adaption brought to live action, even worse than the old spiderman one where he just stood infront of a comics page and talked.

Whats fun about this movie is imagining The Rocketeer happening off screen given the similar tone

Attached: Rocketeer.jpg (900x506, 80K)

No u

>the howling commandos
>racial pandering

get the FUCK out

>the Rockteer
Why was this so good?

It literally is.
>Scottish guy, french guy, black guy, asian guy

that's literally the whole point of the howling commandos and one of the few 1.1 representations of the characters

the only thing lacking was sgt. fury

>that's literally the whole point of the howling commandos
I'm agreeing with you, it's literally trying to appeal every demographic.

The original Howling Commandos had a Jew, a Black guy, and a German defector, which was about as racially progressive for the time.

It's the same director so you should be imagining that.
As soon as I heard it was Joe Johnston doing Captain America I got hype because I realized we were in for another Rocketeer.

I don't care for superhero movies in general, but even when I did like the MCU, this was arguably the weakest of the 1st set of them
almost all of them felt like their own contained stories, but this felt like it was entirely to set up Avengers

Tommy Lee Jones was one of the best parts of the movie.

Attached: lets go find two more.jpg (1280x544, 64K)

Man I love that movie.

>tfw this was my favorite movie and and when I saw his name at the end, which was also coincidentally the name of my grandpa who served in WW2

Attached: 1506952906414.jpg (694x799, 106K)

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: BAC4ABE6-0E98-4B28-AE12-3C5965C8A5F9.jpg (573x451, 56K)

Sup Forums's obsession with black cock is a little suspicious.

I mean isn't that true of everything nowadays?

That Spider-man/Bonesaw interaction from the first Spider-man movie became a meme for a reason, after all.