Awwww he got feewings hurt. Look at the whittle Drumpfy all sad :(

Awwww he got feewings hurt. Look at the whittle Drumpfy all sad :(

>mfw cast of Hamilton ends up at Gitmo

It's awesome how the left now tries to push that safe spaces are for pussies.

4d chess for you, motherfucker.

How dare white man demand civilized behaviour!

The whittle drumpfy needs his safe space :( ... Da meanie heads need to apowagize!

>liberals getting hurt feeling because facts go against their worldview is a serious thing
>man getting hurt feelings for being attacked for wanting to watch a show he payed to see is a joke.
Liberals can't stop blowing the fuck out of themselves.

It doesn't matter, the doublethink allows safe spaces to be simultaneously important for leftists and a cause for derision for right wingers. You'll never win as long as they refuse to admit defeat.

Wittle Donald can't stand his bestest fwend being bullied! It makes him feel bad :(

Bet you didn't notice Trump settled the Trump U. case, did you? 50D chess, faggot.

OP reeks of autism

My fwends! Don't be sad we have da whittle safe space fo all da people's

Are you really that retarded? He's getting the left to bash safe spaces.

He got the media and the Left to talk about Nigger Hamilton, instead of the Trump U. settlement. That is what Bannon and Trump can do together.

I wonder if the left is aware enough to realize that by doing this, they are negating the concept of their own safe spaces, an idea which was primarily brought up by them. It's like they are conceding that the concept of safe spaces are infact, stupid.

>that font rendering

Holy shit. Do you have a 20 inch 480p monitor?

@99403019 (Jew)
Funny how you say that, yet your brethren also demand self-segregation, kek

And now you're understanding why trump did this. At least I hope you are.

Are you retarded

Because you sound retarded. Like a retarded Elmer Fudd.

It's ok fwends no need to cwy! We can defeat tha meanie liberals one tweet at a time!

Are trolls getting even fatter and lazier that they have to resort to the level of liberals?

I'm truly afraid of this man capabilities. He's so powerful he gets his opponents to tell the truth and spout blatant hypocrisy. At his rallies he talks like the average American joe but in his recent interview he was very well spoken. I think he really has a 150+ iq.

>

dawnald twump needs milk!

He needs his whittle milk bottle! I'm gonna call his pawents and tell them he's so saaaaaaad :(

DAW DAW

DAW DAWWWWNULD

TWUMP..

I DONT LIKE YOU PLAY VEYA MUCH.

APOLOGIZE!

Is it as sad as your man pussy? You know ? From how hard it was kicked in on election day? Leave. The. Country.

No, you see: he is merely pretending to be retarded, and we are the ones who have been rused.

APAWLUUGYZ NAO!

We need Steve Bannon in Hamilton.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

We will see who's triggered.

No, they're just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right when they elected Trump because "he says it like it is" but then goes ahead and whines about and wants to shut down anyone or anything that says anything remotely negative about him and demands apologies.

OP needs some more attention guys, lets keep giving him (You)s

Shoes on the other foot you club footed retard. Strap your velcro, or we'll do it for you.

*gasp* No meanie words here! Dis iZ the Dawnald twump official thwead. No meanies! Bad!

omg op you madman, he had us all so fooled. i can't believe it.

>4D CHESS

If Mike Pence were a liberal, people would be demanding the cast apologize. Fucking hypocritical sacks of garbage.

Sup Forums truly is the most easily triggered board

Apology for what? All the cast did was fucking thank him for coming and ask his administration to lead for all Americans.

DAWNALD TWUMP PWAY FOO-D CHEES

NO BULLIES PLS

Why are so many shills here right now?

A FAGGOT DARE SPEAK TO MIKE "GRAB JEWELS, GET JOULES" PENCE.

>hurr durr, we're (((literally shaking))) because the guy who wants to rebuild the inner cities won instead of the woman who carries hot sauce in her purse

Fuck off. It's no different than going to a restaurant and having the waiter give you a lecture. They have one job to do, do the job and leave the customers alone. If they want to have their opinion heard, go to Twitter or go riot in Portland.

BECUZ U WOKE UP BABBY

BECUZ U WOKE UP BABBY

BECUZ U WOKE UP BABBY

BECUZ U WOKE UP BABBY

Derrjfhhhgghh libewals are da bad hippos!! Vewy bad wittle hippos! Meanies!! :(

Brock just teamed up with Soros. Get used to this shit.

WAAAAAH HE MEAN BAD MAN 2 MEEE!!!

>anyone who has a different opinion than me is a shill
aww wook at the whittle drumpfy crying about his safespace! does the poor blumfy want his pacifier?

lol keep crying fag

W2C?

Get over it, you got played by Trump yet again. Why not just give up and accept MAGA. Why do you hate your self so much?

This.

LIBULLS MEANIE BAD FEEL

DONT BULLY PWEASE, DIS DAWNALD TWUMP SAFE ZONE.

>a hungarian billionaire spends his money paying nerd virgins to talk like retards on a mongolian tapestry imageboard
Fascinating times we live in.

I didn't know dawnald twump was hungarian.

You lost the election so nothing you say matters.

Demanding Apolojuice is literally a meme. Maybe he's sending us a coded message.

WE GONNA BILL DA WAWWL! BAD BROWNIE PEEPAL VEWY BAD NO LIEK THEM!

>all this effort and you still lost

You can be a tough guy when you get typhus in the camps, friendo.

y u mad tho?

Will the left now do away with safe spaces now that Trump wants them?

He's saved the democratic party

lol donald trump won the election and it's still funny that you're mad about it

YAH, WE WON ALL DA MILK

DAWNALD TWUMP NEED MORE MILK, ACTORS HURT TWUMP FEE FEE'S. OWIE.

YAH, MEANIE LIBAWLLS NEED APOLOGIZE NAO!!!

TELL MEAN OL MEN TO APOLOGIZE user. TWUMP NEED U TO TELL DEM.

Shot in the dark here, Broadway gets some cultural and federan Gibs right. If they do not apologise, Trump will cut that shit

it's ok my fwend we in dis safe space fo Eva nobody gonna be meanie stupid heads!!! Stupid meanies!!!!

Nah, the tweet is all the payback he needed. Liberals are stumbling over themselves now to rationalize attacking the idea of safe spaces.

That's a little bit of a turn on

>He's saved the democratic party
Not even Trump has that power.

kill yourself ctr

Read global rules, you can shitpost but it has to atleast try to maintain a level of post quality.
Head to /s4s/ Sup Forums or /trash/ if you can't handle that.

Not gonna lie, former trump support here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we need to keep getting him triggered over menial bullshit.

NO, I"m TWUMP SUPPOTA

DIS OUR SWAFE SPACE

BACK TOO WEDDIT MISTER BAD MAN.

Why are shill threads still happening? I think I'll be a sage today so this thread doesn't bump (options >)

I WUV U FWEND, WE TWUMP SUPPOTAS NO MATTA HOW MUDCH TWUMP THWETTENS OUR CONSTITOOSHUN

I'm not even surprised they would. Hamilton is shitty leftist propaganda. Fucking hate how people who usually couldn't give a fuck less about history are now watching and loving that trash because it's trendy to. And as if it wasn't as bad already, the musical genre is literally Coony Beats.

Trump did not go to your mother's funeral to talk shit about you. There is time and space for everyone.

And unlike Left, Trump does not want to ban theater or some shit if the roles were reversed.