The power to change the size of things is something that every "genius" scientist character can do (Dexter...

>The power to change the size of things is something that every "genius" scientist character can do (Dexter, Jimmy Neutron, Professor Utonium)
>Hank Pym is supposed to be considered one of the best scientists in comic books for doing something so basic
Pym is so shit.

Attached: a_pathetic_man.jpg (1060x684, 238K)

But you can't do it in real life so how easy or difficult it is depends on the canon

IE Dexter, Jimmy Neutron, Professor Utonium and the dad from Honey I Shrunk the Kids aren't Marvel characters.

Yeah but have they created an unkillable robot menace bent on human genocide? Not like Pym!

>That feel when your protege does such a better job of shrinking and growing that the Universial beings themselves go out of their way to congratulate him.

Pym was the first tho

Nope. He came years after Brainiac.

But he beats his wife

Fraction trying to give Lang 'feats' was fucking dumb.

in marvel. pretty sure the idea of shrinking has been around forever.

and pym particles are in everything.

Yes, but has any brilliant mind mastered Wumbo?

That shit is first grade son

But that was Pym who met Eternity...

Attached: 4319443-5026228711-ora69full.png_original.png (559x858, 897K)

>You can shrink things like 99% of scientists in fiction and programmed a robot that escaped your control one minute after the creation. You are the Scientist Supreme!
HA!

Why does the physicist know how to program and build robots?

He's a biochemist and a cyberneticist. Hell he has created bio-augments that do all the crazy shit his tech does and Janet is the only person crazy enough to tell him to bio-aug her shit up.

>Hell he has created bio-augments that do all the crazy
Like what? Things that sting and tiny wings to fly?

Yes, Flight. Bio electric blasters strong enough to kill people. ability to command insects. Enhanced strength. She's like Adam Jensen except she did ask for it.

>Eternity
keep believing that, Hank

This is all pretty shit.

Pym also created the Infinity Avengers Mansion and its dimensional doors, also created Rover, Salvation and The Diamond, also co-created Jocasta and Alkhema, also repaired Vision, also co-created Heaven and a lot of other things

>Still think that was Loki...

Attached: Pym.png (1237x956, 2.46M)

Wow, a bunch of irrelevant shit, huh?

Jimmy Neutron pulls off this kind of shit every episode and he is 10 years old.

Pym turned size changing into an art. Everyone you mentioned were a bunch of characters who didn't know how to utilize it properly.

When has Jimmy ever sized himself up to the point of being multiversal?

Oh is this namor user? Are you gonna pick on Pym now? Picking on hank pym is a fucking low hanging fruit.

All this thread tells me is that OP isn't embarrassed to let people know he watches Jimmy Neutron.

>Comedy cartoon characters operate in the same field as cape scientists
Reed Richards may come off as a retard to guys like Dexter.

>I don't actually know anything about Pym but I have decided to premptively hate him
>I will proceed to call out his achievements as being illogical within the story
>when faced with evidence to the contrary, I will just call it dumb, gay or shitty
Nice user! I'm gonna print out these posts and put them on the fridge for you! Mom said you have to be in bed by 9 though. We're gonna watch a movie, for grownups only.

Jimmy also fucks up every single episode generally with some potentially dire consequences, so he has the distinct achievement of being a bigger fuck up than Hank Pym.