Okay, I admit

...live action Drakkon looks badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=5WA3OhPhZ14

Attached: Drakkon.png (1024x566, 459K)

Cover for MMPR 25.

Attached: ADbFL1q.jpg (994x1528, 333K)

Drakkon's got no chance against these utter psychos.

Attached: da2a2928de778af1a58557ad2b0951493f11b71cf5e60a54bbd1c91362fe69ad.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Tommy why? Why would he turn evil?

What the hell is this

Okay, I will readily admit that I never bothered with the Boom comic because it looked like it was trying WAY too hard, but making a live-action trailer for this crossover thing is pretty damn cool.

This. Who wouldn't be hyped for crisis on infinte rangers?

Timeline where Rita kept control over him

I fucking hate Tommyfags, but this is the hypest shit.
They're not part of the crossover.

I'm not a huge fan of the whole "let's take Power Rangers and make it EDGY and DARK and MODERN" trend, it kinda seems to miss the whole point of the series. The comic series gets it, though. It strikes exactly the right balance, and manages to make the stakes feel higher and a bit more serious, without getting too deep into embarrassingly dark territory.

On the subject of Tommy, I never really cared for the character much, but I have to admit, when they write him as being paranoid and lacking in confidence from being known as "the Ranger who was evil", his character really works. It's part of what makes Drakkon so appealing.

Attached: RCO014_1469301071.jpg (1041x1600, 678K)

>They're not part of the crossover

I don't think anyone anywhere expected Super Sentai to be a part of this.

Though that being said, I don't think your Powerful Rangers are a match for Sentai

My guilty pleasure wish is that SABAN'S MASKED RIDER makes an appearance

Attached: tumblr_mm7i3089yA1qa69wso1_400.gif (350x228, 499K)

They really need to make this live action series a thing, just hire batinthesun

>this 3 minute video was a better anniversary celebration than super megaforce

I feel you
and i wish i didn't

if nothing more came out of it than the lewd images burned into my brain of Christina Masterson (thank you fappening) and Ciara Hanna in various lewd fantasies. then it was truly a great season

Is this fanmade or they actually adapting the comic?

I hopped aboard the bandwagon w the prelude bc of Mora art, fun read I'll keep going

It's an official live action trailer for the comic event. I know, it's weird.

i will have to check these out, thanks desu

Police Brutality

Lupin Ranger are best rangers,

Attached: 1519148133936.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

so the main teams are might morphing, time force, dino thunder, rpm, dino charge and ninja steel. most of those make sense like dt needing tommy, and time force for time travel, and rpm and dino charge being alt timelines who wont be affected and can help, but why is ninja steel a big focus, because its the current team?