Justice League

Just finished this movie. Sup Forums seemed to hate on this movie a lot. It was...okay, I think. It seemed kinda slow at first. Watching everyone shitstomp the bad guy at the end was nice.

I hope DC continues with this cinematic universe. Doesn't seem like it did too well at the box office, so I'm kinda worried.

Attached: Movies-Gallery_JusticeLeague2017_JL_59f8f66a91c3a3.53519336.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

>I hope DC continues with this cinematic universe
Fucking why? You don't even sound too certain about liking it
Still trying? Pathetic

This movie is far better than The Avengers, but right now the trending is MCU and all the DC movies are trash out of the wave. The people works like ants and follow the mainstream media flow.
Marvel win in the mind of the people in this universe because we're consumed by the gentry and the antilife equation.

I dunno, it just seems kinda sad if they scrap everything after how many films leading up to this?

It sucks that they'll be constantly overshadowed by Marvel's success, but I think even it's even worse if they don't follow through to the end. A mediocre end, but I don't want to wait however many years for another chance with Darkseid.

So you're willing to continuously eat shit until you see their crappy version of Darkseid? Fuck that. Just start over, and have someone with actual common sense steer this boat

Justice League had the only action scenes straight out of the comic with the heroes fighting waves of bad guys in strange locals.

>Sup Forums seemed to hate on this movie a lot
We liked it, not love it, it could've been better but was sort of decent

Some reviews said it was a step in the right direction, problem is they were watching that step in progress, not as it was already on good footing.
I suppose the tone might finally be right for superhero-ism, but the lore of the universe is just shit now so I don't really see a point in continuing this universe. And for some reason the cg is god awful.

Attached: qwop.webm (428x352, 862K)

That webm exemplifies what's shit about Sup Forums. I watched JL and I didn't love it but there's nothing wrong with that webm.
HAHAHA posters should die in a fire.

JL was the worst thing a crossover film like this could be. Just alright.
It's not like I was excited for this film from the beginning anyway. No Superman from the start, no Green Lantern, no Martian Manhunter, starting off with an Apokolips Invasion, no solo films to establish these characters beforehand. It wasn't going to be the Justice League film I wanted nor I thought that the character's deserved.

Attached: 1514265855502.webm (720x400, 1.92M)

he looks retarded, nobody runs like that

Yeah that one is shit.

Nobody runs that fast either.

Quicksilver managed to seem fine in both Fox and Marvel Studios versions.

Attached: 1514690285867.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Again, you're acting like there is something wrong with the webm.
Thing you don't like=/=not fine.

That's because it didn't make sense until you watched the movie, where they said Barry was an ice skater. We've grown to know the speedsters to not actually pick up a related leg skill, so it's making this scene extremely out of context
>still a shock because somehow 20 DC consultants approved of this

>watch the leaks

Superman's CG mouth doesn't look too bad

>watch a version with actual video quality

Oh good lord.

Apparently Warner was pretty realistic about how well it was going to do going in. They knew that Snyder’s approach wasn’t working. They’d pretty much written off Justice League by the time it had come out.

The box office will matter more with the movies going forward now that the new regime of Johns and that veteran film producer guy are taking over.

Not him but it just look inelegant and the form/pacing doesn't really match what's happening with the background. Sped up footage looks better than this, and so does CW Flash surprisingly since they have a smaller budget

JL is easily the most entertaining DCEU movie so far

Ezra's parts were fine; the worse thing about his role is the shitty costume that Snyder designed with the costumer that he also used in his other films, who should be missing in any future films.

Most of the criticism here towards him, is frankly, plain and simple homophobia. Go to most other nerd sites and his and Ray's Cyborg are the most commonly praised things about the film.

>now that the new regime of Johns and that veteran film producer guy

It's actually Cereal Lord and a SECOND senior producer, since they took of Jon Berg, who was supposed to be the Senior Producer who was going to help Johns and right the ship that was Justice League and everything else going forward.

Snyder films feel like he filmed a bunch of stuff that was vaguely related but he thought it would look cool
then mashed it together hoping that it would eventually make sense if they force in the right dialogue to explain the bullshit

scenes and dialogue feel very disconnected, there's no flow between anything, things happen because they cause the next scene rather than being connected to the plot or making any sense, and he puts in things that have no place whatsoever ( gun Batman for one) but I'm sure he thought sounded cool

he's not good and almost all aspects of filmmaking except he can make a shot look cool
he's basically the Rob Liefeld of capeshit

Disagree. CW looks noticeably worse.

fag