China's happy because the TPP is dead

China's happy because the TPP is dead.

The TPP deliberately excluded China, the point of it was to create a trading bloc in the Asia-Pacific dominated by the USA. Trump is retreating from this, now China will put forward its own bloc (probably excluding the USA), and US allies like Australia have already said they're willing to follow China's lead now that the USA has given up

ft.com/content/23cdd7d4-abba-11e6-9cb3-bb8207902122
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/17/australia-signals-support-for-chinese-led-trade-deals-to-replace-tpp

So, no, Trump's going to be the best thing that happened to China's economy since Mao died. It's the Americans who will make China truly powerful

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

HAHAHA, FUCK U KANGAROO FUCKERS.

>if you deny your enemies market access, they win

But the US will have Mexico, Japan and UKs economy

What the fuck would we need China for?

Thanks Obama for giving up the South China sea the son of a whore

>Trusting a chink

There is a reason China wasn't included in the TPP. Chinks are notoriously untrustworthy,

Enter a trade deal with them if you want, but don't say we didn't warn you.

I hope President Donald Trump will dump both TTP and TTIP which can only hurt US workers...
#MAGA Best president ever!!!

>implying Prepbull will have the balls to go through with it without risking losing the entirety of QLD to One Nation

Europeans Trade with Europeans
Americans trade with themselves
Asians trade with Asian
Best scenario

>join trade deal
>lose thousands of jobs to cheap labor in shitholes like Vietnam and Laos

Go for it faggots

China won't enter into an international copyright deal.

Many TPP nations won't enter without it.

TPP wasn't about trade, it was about investment.

Excluding China would have accomplished nothing, these bilaterial investment treaties spread like a weed and they all borrow language and conditions from each other.

The EU will never strike up a trade deal with any country. They tried it with America, China and Canada and it failed. Canada even said it's basically impossible to have a trade deal with the EU because they're like a bunch of bickering kids who can't agree on anything.

And no one should be forced to trade with China. Lying and cheating is part of Chinese culture, while honor is part of the culture of many other Asian countries. The two don't mix well.

Everything that destroys removes power from the multi-culti agenda kikes I welcome, even if it means reduced living conditions for me.

Europeans own Europe. Americans own America. Asians own Asia. All trade is free and unimpeded by globalist deals which make a mockery of the word free.

Globalists get guillotined.

That is the best scenario.

what you do not understand is economies also need consumers.

if the US remains inclosed in itself then there would be noone to consume US goods, which means the economy will suffer.

Not anymore, Drumpfling. This is your fault.

>Asians trade with Asian

Dunno if China, Both Koreas & Japan have the best relationship

Apparently U know nothing about China and Asia, focus on yourself Britcucks, UK and Europe are burning

US could be completely autark if it wanted to be, it would probably be better off for it.

Jews don't want to promote autarky though, so it will never happen.

>All trade is free and unimpeded by globalist deals
there is a thing called protectionism you dumb fuck and trade deals block a country from resorting to it.

Manufacturing losses have only occurred when we've signed FTAs with poor countries that import slave labor. Resume tariffs with Jordan, Mexico, and Central America, keep agreements with Canada, >Israel, etc.

East Asians r culturally closer, and easy to be friends.
Glad to see the younger generation dump the "meh history" bullshit and East Asian can be great again in the future just like America.

yes like I predicted the Trump timeline ends with Chinese domination of the world economy, also he will make so many mistakes underestimating the chinese and thinking russia wants to be buddies that it won't be even funny.

I read that the EU is also going to join the Chinese bloc

Ukraine™ Daddy Soros' money funneling harem℠

No, President Donald Trump is correct, and he is making US great again by bringing back middle class jobs.

It's funny. I almost believe the cultural marxism meme of liberals being sent to weaken the west. People are more concerned about PC culture and Trump standing up to it than they are of an expanding China or Russia global presence.

Trump is not ONLY going to improve relations with Russia but also China! The world is going to be a much more stable place.
A lot of people don't realize it, but Obama is the most anti-China president since Harry Truman. He has been selling tons of weapons to Asian countries so as to encircle China just like NATO encircles Russia. This was the essence of the "pivot to Asia" authored by Obama, Hillary, and executed by Kerry.
Trump has some problems with China on trade, but at the end of the day, neither country wants a trade war. Trump is not a lunatic like the media paints him, he's a serious businessman. He will bring the Chinese to the table and negotiate a better deal and that will be the end of China-US conflicts of the past 8 years. For this reason, Trump actually has a really big following among average folks in China.
I for one look forward to more cooperative relationships with both Russia and China.

I doubt it. there are some resources that the US does not have like titanium, I remember seeing a documentary in which the US set up bogas companies in order to buy titanium from the USSR.

China and both Koreas actually have great relationships. Ironically South Korea ended up being one of China's most important trade partners after all the North Korea issue, and most of the time, they're on the same page, so to speak.

>I do not understand basic economics so I am going to call you a shill

you are a sad specimen of a human being.

>redpilled trap
t. average trump supporter

what did you expect from an American shitposter?

"Ok Mr.Trump, choose":

>Block China from economic growth

>At the cost of your power and sovereignty

the US initually wanted to include china. it was them who refused

I cant believe how many people forgot this.

it happened when obama was wearing that retarded suit on his visit to china(I forgot the occasion).

Obong's TPP is evil, he is trying to kill both China's economy and American's workers

Trump is a jew and his children are married to jews

>theguardian
>if you don't forfeit your sovereignty and live to jews, chinks win!
>chinks actually saw forward to TPP where Jews could shell out America to Chinawithout resistance because the deal does not actually protect you from inside traitors like jews, its literally (((MSM))) spinning the truth again

>and American's workers
free trade deals help the US in the long run for the create more consumers who are able to consume US goods.

yes this takes years and maybe decades, but it would in the long run be beneficial to the US.

the regulations in the tpp are aimed to create wealthy consumers, which shows my assertions are accurate.

Anyone who has spent any time in China understands that honesty in business isn't a thing here. Doing business in China means the other party will rip you off and cheat you any time they think they can get away with it. I look forward to being able to watch butthurt Australians whining that China isn't honoring its side of the deal in several years.

Hillary also was against the TPP. Actually, Hillary and Trump agreed on most issues, and most that they didn't were things they didn't care very strongly for. This is why all they ever argued about was immigration and their personal scandals.

>Hillary also was against the TPP
she was against the tpp as much as I am, which is to say she was totally for it.

> Hillary and Trump agreed on most issues
no they dont you faggot shill
though it doesn't even matter what a mass murdering witch says, you don't take a politicians words honestly without looking very deep into their background

>a mass murdering witch
god I fucking can't stand peaceniks.

first you admit there is a problem with a given situation.

then you are against the solution of a intervention that would relieve the problem.

then you get mad that innocent people are killed in drone strikes which would not be necessary had the offending party intervened militarily.

cunts like you should be gassed.

The Lybian Revolution was a great way to solve the problem of them not going to start using the dollar and establishing banks, killing your own party members for shedding some light on the crimes of some of your members, and other countless things there is no point talking to CTR fags for, and not to mention her desire to go to war with the 2nd largest military power that has nukes

really made me think how far people can sell out themselves for money so they can go on the internet lying and deceiving people.

I don't know about that, Vietnamese and Chinese sure do seem to dislike hate each other, even young people.

hehe it is a good thing that I stored a comment that I knew I would have to write again if I had not saved it

(this is c&p)

read why nations fail.

if you read said book you will come to understand how clinton and your current president think which is:

>the US produces and exports mostly high end customer goods
>such goods are generally bought by well off individual people
>it would be better if there were more well off people in this world to consume US goods
>inclusive political and economic institutions produce well off people at a higher quantity than extractive ones
>it is in our interests that the world adopt more inclusive institutions because they would be more able to consume US goods
>dictatorships are generally extractive institutions
>therefore we should get rid of dictators
>assad is a dictator
>therefore we should get rid of assad

I personally agree with such logic for I believe that it would bring peace and prosperity to the world in the long run.
if there is anything clinton should be criticized for it is how inept she was at achieving said goals.

the reason I support clinton in this is because it is win win for everyone involved.

the copy and paste is for syria, but it is also applicable to gaddafi

Hopefully China can include Finland. They owe it to our heritage

That's so fucking hot I wish I had bants to get into an aussies pants

>The TPP deliberately excluded China, the point of it was to create a trading bloc in the Asia-Pacific dominated by the USA.

Point of TTP was to create a trading bloc in the Asia-Pacific dominated by the globalist corporations, who would have right to sue any country whose laws are reducing their profits.

It is also known that the 'chinese' wall had the defensive feature facing China. That means the wall was not build by Chinese people but by Aryan people. they basically created a Chinese ghetto.

Mao reconstructed part of the wall, turning the defensive features the other side. To this the tourists are brought in general. 100 miles north of Beijing.

the Chinese are afraid of losing face, but that is as it is.