DRUMPFTARDS THINK THEY CAN WIN

>DRUMPFTARDS THINK THEY CAN WIN
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA
breath
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Rate my prediction.

Your prediction is shallow and pedantic, and it insists upon itself.

0/10

>Trumpfags btfo

I love how confident they were that they would win Michigan

>WI
>MI
>IA
>PA
>NC
>OH
>FL
>red
Nice try drumpftard

your regional flags have some odd names there paddy

Does anyone know the odds of Trump winning as big league as he did? Must have been like 5% according to this prediction.

Lol. Texas is going blue this year son.

How can drumpfkins be so deluded?

>IA
>red
>PA
>laughable
>OH, MI and WI

Son are you even trying?

I miss the pre election Sup Forums

I even kind of miss CTR

>Pennsylvania
>Red
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HOW CAN DRUMPFKINS BE THIS DELUSIONAL

IT'S GOING TO BE OVER SOON DRUMPFKINS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOUR TEARS WILL TASTE SOOOO GOOD!

We had our greatest moment man I'm not trying to be funny or anything but we really did, maybe it's time I leave Sup Forums after 10 years on here god fucking damn it's been a while. Sure I miss things like operation clambake and habbo but I just started dating a beautiful girl and recently and not 1 hour ago did she invite me over for dinner this week (sorry if sound unbelievable, I'm not trying to be dramatic it's just amazing when I sit here reflecting on this fucking god damn website I've been on for so long. If everything goes well with her maybe I'll stop coming here just to clear my computer history XD lol maybe it will be tough but she's worth it, I am so fucking happy I stayed for so long though the last couple of weeks have been simply unforgettable to me here. I'll never forget this. Thanks user, don't know you or care about you but I just want to say thx for some reason, you probably get why as well. I won't leave just yet but if I do thx for the fun.

Benjamin Fischbein.

>hurr its fake
>drumpftards btfo!
I really hope the others are just shitposting

DRUMPFKINS BFTO!!!!

I'm from the future, Trump wins, Fascism returns to the United states, and a literal racist, patriarchal, white, cisgendered, male becomes the next presidents, um, it was supposed to be HER TURN #notmypresident

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Someone fix the date on the bot machine

>I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Switch off your vibrator.

>Nevada
>Not red
>UT
>Not yellow
Otherwise I'd say you're pretty close. MI could go either way but I'm rooting for the whole Rust Belt to pull through for him.

>UT not yellow

It's a state, for god's sake, not a British tooth.

Will nate silver EVER be taken seriously again after that prediction? There's no way you mis-align almost every swing state like that and still have a job.

PA is fool's gold dude, republicans haven't won it in 20+ years

Nate was closer then NYT so no, he's actually taking credit for being the most accurate.

>texas
>red
LOL DRUMPFTARD.

I love Trump and have been with him since March but he can't win guys. Time to wake up to reality. Its over

Still celebrating

Not even murrican

It matters to us all. On that night, we were all american.

>drumpftards have to photoshop trump onto TIME magazines to make him look good
SAD!

#Imwithher

>All that delusion
Florida isn't even a swing state any more, demographic changes have seen to that.

#cruzmissile

>Drumpftards think Drumpf will win on November 8th

I actually love these posts, they only make me more smug.

>WI
>red
haha that hasnt gone red since ronald reagan
do you really think trump is the next reagan? drumpftard