What is Sup Forums's opinion on sex toys (for either gender)? Are they degeneracy...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on sex toys (for either gender)? Are they degeneracy? Would you consider a serious relationship with a man or woman who owned one or more?

If your senses are dulled THAT much that you require alien toys just for stimulation, you need fucking help asap.

>If you are you, you need fucking help asap.

Well it is a tough one. I would say it is degenerate, but I wouldn't really hold anyone up against this specific criteria on the day of the rope.

Nothing wrong with anal beads

My ex had a vibrator we used in the bedroom. Beyond that or dildos, I'd consider any extreme sex toy to be degenerate.

cutfag detected.

degen

> you need fucking help asap.

isn't that the point of sex toys?

It's only degenerate when girls still use them as they get older. Toys are for kids, simple as that.

Some`o these would be nice.

A dildo or vibrator is fine, purely on the basis that women typically have nails.

Male sex toys or anal toys is pure degeneracy though.

My fiancee uses them.
Can confirm. Her mental connection to her genitals is broken. She was abused for almost a decade by a family member.
>inb4 why u marrying a degenerate.
Because she's almost a complete submissive, cooks, cleans, and sucks my dick every morning.

But yes. Sex toys are completely degenerate. Even she admits it. But she can't masturbate any other way. So I got her a dildo I made myself from one of those kits that's identical to my penis.

How'bout these?

Both of these pictures make me very sad, but for completely different reasons.

Is kek anti-guns?

I've bought a vibrator to stick it in my girl's pussy while I fuck her ass. Feels pretty different, especially when it is vibrating.
However it is the same size as an average penis, maybe even thinner, doesn't look like a penis and is colored purple, not black or brown.
It's not meant to be a replacement for a penis, and she doesn't use it by herself.

Well it keeps argument at a low occurence

Dildos are great for girls to leave you alone

It always seems I have to get into a couple arguments a night before I can get a begrudging blowjob

fpbp

oldfag here.

i've had relationships with many men and teens who owned dildos.

> extremely submissive abused wife
> gives her dildo of his small penis eventhough she probably needs a horse to cum

you got some serious self esteem issues

doesn't risk std spread = not degeneracy
>the debate rages

Literally nothing wrong with sex toys

they are defenetly degenerate,

and they mutulate sex organs in a way it's not supposed to be mutulated.

> Well I like to mount an extender on my wife's bull after prepping him and insert a few balls in my ass while I watch my wife cry of pleasure.
You get hard from reading this,don't you OP fag ?

I think that what husband and wife do in their bedroom is their business.

In a way, even a common intercourse is already "degenerate", because you succumb to your urges.

have a beer and relax

I have a few. Don't see a problem with it.

I have a cock cage, my wife loves teasing me with it.

kys

>Germany
At least I don't let sand niggers rape my women.