That kid's dad was right you guys! Captain America finally came back to Earth!

>nytimes.com/2018/03/22/theater/chris-evans-lobby-hero-captain-america.html

That kid's dad was right you guys! Captain America finally came back to Earth!

It looks like Evans is done after Avengers 4

Attached: Captain America comes back down to earth.png (1920x867, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/avengers-infinity-war-15-ew-covers/mantis-and-winter-soldier/
ibtimes.com/avengers-infinity-war-star-sebastian-stan-denies-winter-soldier-name-change-2661492
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna ride that stache

He reminds me of a character with that mustache

Im really hoping for a 1-on-1 Cap stand down with Thanos where Thanos kills him

>Last year, he filmed back-to-back the final two Marvel movies for which he is under contract — “Avengers: Infinity War,” due in April, and a sequel planned for next year. For now, he has no plans to return to the franchise (“You want to get off the train before they push you off,” he said), and expects that planned reshoots in the fall will mark the end of his tenure in the familiar red, white and blue super suit.

I'm going to miss him

Me too =(

He's the only part of the MCU I think is perfect.

Didn't we already have this thread?

I'll believe it when I see it. In other news I found a new deli closer to my house that serves the kind of sandwich I like. I'm planning to meet my friend at my old deli for lunch tomorrow, but I think that will mark the end of my tenure buying sandwiches from that old deli. But you never know???!?!

Classic Sup Forums meme

I think Hemsworth also said he was going to be out and I liked him too. I get the feeling a lot of people are going to be bowing out after Avengers 4.

But fuck I don't want him to go

So funny xd

Are mustaches finally back in style?

Attached: 1486241616788.jpg (645x773, 38K)

only if youre already attractive

Nah, Hemsworth Thor is pretty average as Thor. And while part of that is due to how Thor has been written, I think also some of it is Hemsworth's own ability as Thor.

Wouldn't the linchpin of Marvel's Avengers movies be Iron Man, not Captain America?

I feel like Hemsworth could be tempted back in with another Waititi directed Thor movie.

As long as you have a good face and know how to build a beautiful wood cabinet from scratch.

He always says that. He’ll change his mind.

Not for a while now.

To repost:

Man, you guys fall for this every time. Do you not remember the last time Chris Evans said this exact same thing.

IT'S AN ACTOR NEGOTIATING TACTIC

Until he's actually out or solidly recast, don't bother paying attention to this stuff. Agents have their clients say this PR shit because it puts the pressure on the studios to give them a better contract deal if they have public backlash behind them. Then when they re-sign, the actor immediately changes their tune and says they have "so much fun making these movies" or whatever.

Seriously. RDJ's wife had him do the same fucking thing.

Have you ever had to negotiate for anything in your life Sup Forums??

remember how many times Hamill quit being Joker?

>I think Hemsworth also said he was going to be out and I liked him too.
Hemworth is actually keen especially after his experience doing Ragnarok. Rather, he just said his contract is up after Avengers 4, so he's taking it as an opportunity to spend time with his family after filming. I can see him returning if they bring back Waititi.

Yeah, and it looks like it's gonna be BP or Spidey after this.

I would unironically prefer it if they prop up BP over Spidey. I'm really not a fan of how they're handling Spidey if his solo film was anything to go by (maybe I'm just a nitpicky Spideyfag but hey).

Let him go user, he has been saying for awhile that he was done after the 6 movie contract and the guy has anxiety (which was pretty apparent in some of the initial con panels he did).

Not everyone wants to do Marvel popcorn flicks forever.

>Seriously. RDJ's wife had him do the same fucking thing.

When? RDJ hasn't really expressed a desire to leave he just says he'll quit when it gets embarrassing and so far it's not.

Hemsworth just said he was going to take a break, he might be back.

Only in China and Korea and some parts of Europe according to the Civil War twitter hashtag statistics.

There's a reason people tweeted Team Cap over Team Iron Man by a significant margin.

I kind of agree user, you're not alone in being a nitpicky Spideyfag. Though I wasn't too happy with BP either or the unnecessary hyping.

You guys aren't the only ones, I am not really feeling their Spidey stuff either.

Yeah that 2011 NYCC panel with him and Hiddleston( when they were promoting Avengers), Evans was wearing a baseball cap and hiding his face. A fan shouted at him to take the cap off and he does it very quickly but put it back on. He also stuttered a lot when answering some questions.

It also didn't help that the Loki fangirls were being weird as fuck.

I also recall him saying that his least favorite thing to do was press tours since he talked to a lot of people and it flared up his anxiety.

You misunderstand my post.

The point is not that I'll miss Chris. The point is who fucking cares what his decision is or why? Don't engage in celebrity culture. It's tiresome and all driven by PR and money interests.

Save that shit for Sup Forums or whatever.

>who fucking cares what his decision is or why?
People who want to see him be Cap?

So what will talking about it do? There is literally nothing of substance to discuss.

Not surprised, wonder if they'll go the BuckyCap or Captain Falcon route or just retire the Cap name.

Dude is taking a break. He has been type-cast as Captain America, which is fine in and of itself. He's made enough money to be able to say "Cool, gonna do what I want to do" and he will do it. Good one on him. Let some others take the lead for a while. Black Panther, Starlord and Spiderman will take his spot as the linchpin . And each one can do it.

They should retire it, Bucky should stay Winter Soldier and Sam should stay Falcon.

Although retiring or breaking that shield seems like a crime.

By that logic forums shouldn't exist at all.

People are discussing it in this thread whether you think it has substance or not.

So what is this going to be? Is he playing an evil clone of Freddie Mercury?

The Dastardly Frederick Hermes!

New Cap coming through.

Attached: BRIEBR033.jpg (2485x3591, 2.47M)

Invincible movie when?!

Attached: Omni-Man-Image-Comics-Invincible-Nolan-Grayson-c.jpg (500x307, 34K)

>always says that
No he's always said that he doesn't want to re-up his contract which was always going to run out here. Like a few of them. Which is why after TWS when buck held the shield we all immediately assumed cap would die eventually (either in CW or IW) and Buck would be holding the shield until his contract was up.

I hope Marvel doesn't sincerely think black peopke and women are going to be making them billions. It's still very much white men that they'll need to appeal to. But I'm sure any response to this will be that I'm racist/sexist and "look at black panther" and not the fact that I'm likely right.

His contract has not been "up" until now. hes been saying he wanted to bow out down then like for years not that he didn't want to do the next film. I do think he'll show up in some capacity down the line but I don't think it would be anything more than Odin in Ragnarok.

Bucky is White Wolf now

>a reference means it's a plot point
He's no more white wolf than he is captain America after holding the shield. It was a reference for people to go "wowww there's that!". Like Howard the Duck being in the background of GOTG.

Goodbye everybody, I've got to go

I'm just saying that he's not going by Winter Soldier anymore.

Hrs not going by white wolf either.

If you insist.

Don't be sad it's over.
Be glad it happened at all.

A Captain America series as successful as it has been was not something many thought would happen some time ago.

It's true. Sebastian Stan confirmed it.

I don't even care about the rest of this thread, that remark was enough.
Thank you for that.

Attached: 1521590867916.jpg (731x512, 74K)

Oh, found that. I suppose that the EW article is referring to the fact that the Wakandans will call him that?

When was he called white wolf?

I'm not arguing he's called TWS. But he isn't white wolf.

BP after-credits scene, the little kiddies call him that.

>people think this is anything more than Evans strong-arming Disney into paying him more to come back

1. Want more money for your already massively-inflated contract earnings

2. Company who hires you sees no reason to pay you more, refuses

3. Announce publicly you are "very likely not returning for (whatever it is you do)"

4. Popcorn-eating brain dead masses bitch at Company about it

5. Company pays you the more money you initially asked for

6. Company (and you) rape kidnapped little kids in some Hollywood basement until all hard feelings have dissipated

Attached: happy amerifat.jpg (593x635, 70K)

The Wakandan kids called him that in the Black Panther credits, then the caption for the EW cover that I linked for Infinity War said he is going by that now. But then Sebastian Stan denied that being a thing. So perhaps it's just what the Wakandans call him.

ibtimes.com/avengers-infinity-war-star-sebastian-stan-denies-winter-soldier-name-change-2661492

>I'm ignoring the fact that posts exactly like this have been responded to in order to post my little sixth point that I though was super funny

Blow your brains out

Thragg?

>I'm loyal to pedowood!

>Captain America finally came back to Earth!

And here I was beginning to think that meme was a myth.

>Iron Man movies may destroy Captain America at the box office, but check out these HASH TAGS!
Woah, we stand corrected.

>if I make another pedo joke it'll be even funnier
Blow your brains out.

evans vs cavill omniman vs thragg movie will never happen

I honestly feel safer with Captain America leading the Avengers. I fear that Iron Man will only give us Civil War 2.

A man, a myth.
A god, a gift.

Sometimes to move forward, you have to come back. One last time.

Attached: 1388179060188.jpg (500x721, 237K)

>Civil War 2

Attached: 1490117881800.gif (400x400, 433K)

So if (Likely) Cap, Thor, Loki, Tony, and maybe Widow are likely done with their contracts, are they going to switch over to someone else to lead the next part of the franchise?

I'm feeling like they're gonna push Black Panther as the leader after Avengers 4 but who else will the team be made of?

The Fantastic Four obviously. Surfer is listed in the metacritic credits for Infinity War 1.

>metacritic credits
kek

Have they been wrong before or something? Give an example.

Carol is the new leader user.

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: finally.jpg (340x480, 59K)

Cue Anthony Mackie as Cap and WE WUZ from all the blacks.

Joy.....

Dark Tiger, Arachnokid, Professor Weird, Bulk, Crimson Sorceress, and Major Wonder.

What do you mean wuz? They are currently king in the Marvel universe.

Oh forgot: the Hawk, Termite Man and the Bee.

Chris Evans:half man, half care bear
Robert Downey Jr:half man.

Synder ruined all chances of an Invincible movie happening when he made the actual Superman Man of Murder, so a parody Man of Murder is redundant.

>BuckyCap

If they give the shield to the man who murdered its creator they'll have really fucked up.

I know they won't, but I'm seriously hoping that immediately after that scene from the trailer that has BP demanding that someone "give this man a shield" Tony says "Fuck that." Fuck you." and/or "Give him a shield yourself."

Nope, Sebastian debunked this already.

read the thread

Give it up, tiny stank isn't love anymore.

He came back, he finally did.

Pretty sure Tony is not in that scene, also BP has his own cache of vibranium and was telling some of his subjects to give Steve a shield. Bosewick also said T'challa and Steve are friends at the point of Infinity War so T'challa can easily give him a vibranium shield if he wanted.

That said Bucky may have murdered Howard and Maria but he was brainwashed similarly ro how Tony was when he made Ultron.

This news saddens me as I believe it 100% and know in my heart it's not a ploy to strongarm a better contract from marvel now that his current contract is up.

As a marvel superfan who buys over 10 full price tickets to every marvel movie, in addition to thousands of dollars of marvel merchandise a year, I swear that if Chris Evans isn't re-signed as Captain America, I will boycott marvel and all marvel-related merchandise forever. And I will actively encourage other people to do the same.

This isn't a New York Times article, it's a cry for help. Chris Evans is a tortured soul. I care about him personally. Please Marvel, the only thing that will make him happy is more money. He needs, no, deserves more money. Look at his face. He even grew a mustache to show how sad he is. Think of how much more it would cost to CG out that mustache than it would cost to re-sign him.

Please Marvel, think of the fans.

>Tony was brainwashed
The movie doesn't set that up at all he was simply convinced by a vision Wanda showed him. It was his own paranoia that led him to that point.

The secret is nothing is in style. Stuff is only in style if you're beautiful

Howard didn't give a shit about that shield, he kept it under the table and didn't meant for Steve to get it because he considered it a prototype. When Steve chose it he was pretty whatever about it and it's Steve who made that shield legendary anyway.

That shield belongs to Steve more than anyone but Steve decided to give it to Tony in lieu of what happened and because he gave up the Cap mantle.

That said they can have that shield get destroyed or lost in space for all I care. The mantle is Steve's and T'challa has enough vibranium to make more shields for Bucky.

It's amusing how butthurt you are about this thread but thanks for bumping it.

Yeah there was a suggestion but Tony was in full control of his actions.

What's really amusing is how Sup Forums this thread is.

There is no suggestion it's Avengers one the "suggestion" is made that when they were all fighting in the room it was Loki that sparked it. There is no suggestion that Tony has been brainwashed he was simply paranoid after what he saw and how that was designed to play on his paranoias.

It's not that amusing nor is it new for a thread like this to be posted. Fuck off.

Wanda implanted the suggestion by giving him that vision.

Of all the actor trash threads that are posted the one that has actual Sup Forums related discussuon triggers you, lol.

fair point. actor trash threads should be completely unacceptable though.

>lost in space
Fuck yeah Vance Astro's time to shine.

But it will never happen unless Gunn pushes for the Ravagers to be in the spotlight. Still I prefer this than BuckyCap or FalconCap, let Captain America go with Steve.

And I doubt they will have someone take up the mantle because they will want to push Carol in the Avengers spotlight.

So you're changing what you said. Because before you were implying tony wasn't in full control of his actions when he made Ultron.

He was. He saw a momentary vision which played upon his own paranoia. All that was showing was how paranoid tony always is not that Wanda made him paranoid. She played on fears or pain that they already had.

So that's the general consensus after the shilling died down, yeah? Figured as much.