So his dad was molesting him, right?

So his dad was molesting him, right?

Attached: time to eat your mother's food.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5mDiHXJAsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was beating Orel with his belt. That's how old-timey dads disciplined their kids. I would say "beat" but someone would call me a snowflake

The dad ended up being gay, so probably.

If you pay close attention I think that there are a lot of hints to it.

Like when Orel showed his movie to the town
''and this is the studio where my dad spanks me when I'm in trouble and that's it, nothing else happens there, nothing at all!''

>Well Orel, time to drink your food!
>Don't you mean, eat my food?
>Sure. **Let's his pants fall almost on purpose**

>Like when Orel showed his movie to the town
>''and this is the studio where my dad spanks me when I'm in trouble and that's it, nothing else happens there, nothing at all!''
If I recall correctly, even one of the townsfolks (reverend Putty I think?) even asks out loud if the father was molesting the kid on that scene. I think it's just meta-commentary on how they leave it ambiguous

He was reffering to him longingly staring at pictures of Coach stopwatch and drinking dinner is a reference to getting sauced on an empty stomach to make the buzz better

Yes. How's this even a question? The show does everything in its power to indicate that his father was molesting him.

Doctor Potterswheel
>Wait is his dad molesting him?
The way he says it always makes me fucking laugh.

The dad was bi with a serious hatred of women that made him sort of prefer men which his Christianity made him repress.

No. Spanking is not molestation.

they put that joke in there because its too much to expect people to make the connection that he no longer has his belt so his pants fall down that and the show being centered around religion so people jump straight to rape

Attached: 1422130629806.gif (500x375, 486K)

Absolutely.

So he was Sandy Cheeks, right?

Attached: serveimage.png (1224x1555, 2.07M)

Pretty sure he wasn't. One episode had Orel making a sort of documentary about his life with his toys and someone asked if a scene was implying molestation, and the dad practically goes "What? NO!"

Besides, with the shit life the dad led, he probably couldn't get into that mindset to sexually abuse his kid. He just wanted to keep everyone under his thumb and (hopefully) more miserable than he was.

I doubt it very much.

watching the marathon ?

No, Clay was abusive sure but not sexually abusive. Which is surprising given how slimy they made him.

The only time Orel found it arousing was when he got into self-flagellation and then BDSM club (which surprisingly let a 12 year old in for an erotic spanking.). Clay finds out and wants to punish him - holding out his belt. Orel looks at it biting his lip in anticipation of how it will get him off - but Clay refuses.

Basically Orel has to learn to *hate* pain again instead of loving it.

see a psychologist

in the episode where orel gets into masochism clay tells him to go to his study and orel looks at the belt with an excited expression and clay decies not to hit him
youtube.com/watch?v=q5mDiHXJAsI

>the sound of ice jingling in a glass as your father approaches
too real

Attached: 1432259490310.jpg (700x700, 68K)

there is one episode in which he has orel on his lap, thinking about hitting him or not with his hand on top of orel's but.

then in another episode when he is spanking orel and I don't remember if it was the one about meditation or something, the thing is that Orel starts picturing some shit in his head but before that shit happens you can see his father's expression change into a creepy smile.

>''and this is the studio where my dad spanks me when I'm in trouble and that's it, nothing else happens there, nothing at all!''
This isn't code for molseting, aguably at least, it a cry for help to stop the beatings but also that he has a poor relationship with his father, they don't do father son things together and when they do it is awful.