My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!

>My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!
>My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!

Attached: KWSYBAg.gif (360x180, 756K)

But current Adult Swim sucks.

Funny how I remember this line word for word so many years later.

yes, they indeed said that op

>Scooby, you and Fred check upstairs. Velma and I will look in the basement.
>Daphne...
>I mean Scooby, you and Velma check upstairs, and Fred and I will look in the basement.

One of my all-time favourite crossovers.

He's kinda cute, though.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Source?

Bravo Dooby-Doo.

Funniest crackship out there.

Only when Venture Bros isn't running a season.

Attached: Johny_Bravo-Panty-sex.jpg (800x1045, 501K)

Shame they only followed it up in the crossover shorts during commercial breaks. I could see Johnny warming up to Velma once he got a chance to really know her.

Attached: Velma hot.jpg (472x843, 89K)

I'd ship this for sure, a shame Johnny never guest stared in any of the recent Scooby-Doo series.
He would've been a excellent rebound for Velma after that Shaggy ordeal instead of going the Korra route with hot dog water.

Attached: Velma Smile No Glasses.png (1912x1072, 1.25M)

>Dumped by pothead
>Rebounds with a chad
That's some upgrade

But Marcy was just fine, nothing at all like that KorrAsami shit. For one, they never really said if the two were that involved, just that Velma realized she needed to stop hounding after dumb boys, unlike Daphne who just turned her back on Fred because he was having a fucking existential crisis over his heritage.

Attached: Hot dog ass.png (639x358, 246K)

Same it was the best gag out of this crossover. That or Fred or daphne insisting that they 'look' for clues together

>implying Panty wouldn't be on his dick before he had a chance to get out of bed, walk over to the phone and call Carl

HD Rips where?

Johnny knows what sex is though. He's not a virgin.

No

Nice rebuttal you mongoloid